As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Spearmint Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Mentha Spicata Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Herb Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Aromatic herb - spearmint is one of the most popular mints due to its distinctive flavor and fragrance. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Thrives in pots and containers and does not require a lot of maintenance.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Used as a culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic herb. Spreading plant - spearmint establishes strong roots and runners quickly. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Spearmint Herb Mentha spicata Twin Pack of 1,000 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Perennials will establish a deep root system in their initial year of growth. The plants are fragrant and flavorful, breath mints and most of all, like that of Peppermint. All spearmint seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
They then use this root system to return the following Spring season, even after all plant life has wilted on the surface. These herbs were introduced into North America in the late 1500's. The leaves and oils are used to flavor toothpastes, candies, chewing gum! Quality spearmint seeds packaged by seed needs.
Spearmint is categorized as a perennial flowering herb. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Intended for the current and the following growing season. The flowers are pink to purple in color and bloom through the summer months. Growing to a mature height of roughly 2 feet tall, attractive leaves, Spearmint will display dozens of bright green, which are deeply veined.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Instructions to Plant and Grow an Herbal Tea Garden, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Mint Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
In the “how to” section of our website. Fresh or dried leaves create lovely herbal tea both hot and iced. Beautiful - large packet of mint seeds mentha spicata; popular and easy-to-grow perennial with intense, desserts, cool-tasting leaves used in drinks, salads, and teas.
Try some in your lemonade for a cooling, refreshing taste. Grow your own tea -- mint leaves are easy to grow and add variety to your kitchen. Spreads vigorously; easier to control when grown in a container. Indoor and outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
4. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
4 Pack, Great for Indoors, Low Light, Part Shade, Pet Friendly, Bonnie Plants Spearmint Live Edible Aromatic Herb Plant #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Plant in containers, as Mint spreads quickly and can otherwise take over. Crush leaves to release flavor. Can handle light frosts. Strong, minty flavor and fragrance. Ideal for both hot and cold drinks.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
5. HOME GROWN #ad
4500 Plus Seeds for Planting for Indoor or Outdoor Herbs Garden, Basil, Parsley, Cilantro, Mint, Marjoram, Rosemary, Dill, Lavender, Thyme, Chives, 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault, Heirloom and Non GMO #adHOME GROWN #ad
- We also sell vegetable seeds and other seeds for bug out bag supplies. Your non-gmo, heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come. Keep your seeds fresh – keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag with individually packed seed packets.
Turn your thumb green – spice up your cooking, beautify your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth—literally. Your herb seeds variety pack from Home Grown gives you everything you need to start.
Put down roots with us – put your trust in the experience and passion of Home Grown. Taste 15 fresh flavors from your garden – enjoy a variety of herbs! Your seed kit includes the following gardening favorites; arugula, peppermint, basil, lemon balm, dill, cilantro, garlic chives, sage, mint, parsley, rosemary, oregano, chives, lavender, and thyme.
Beginner-friendly – mark your herb planters with included labels so you know what will sprout next. Load up on our best selling herbs today! Heirloom and non-GMO USA Harvested Seeds. Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide. Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, and your consistent agricultural success.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
6. CZ Grain #ad
Spearmint Seeds for Planting | 150+ Seeds of Perennial Spearmint Herb #adCZ Grain #ad
- Grow indoor or outdoor herbs. Get 150+ seeds of spearmint herb. Also eat what you grow! Packaged and shipped from Iowa. An all natural and homemade way to add to your dining experience.
Gardening is an enjoyable and health enhancing activity. Great for salads, garnish, grind for seasoning. Made in USA.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Non-GMO Mint Garden Seeds for Planting Includes 2,000 Seeds Collectively Spearmint & Peppermint, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Peppermint / spearmint is an ancient heirloom that dates back to as early as 1500 B. C. Quality peppermint / spearmint seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The herb is thought to have originated from North Africa and the Mediterranean, introduced as a natural hybrid cross, between both spearmint and water mint. The stems are red colored and smooth, while it's blooms are a light pink to purple.
They are also used in all sorts of shampoos, conditioners, toothpastes and skincare products as well. All herb seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 2 feet tall, displaying dozens of 1 to 2 inch, shiny, bumpy leaves. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The strong scented leaves are crushed and used to flavor chewing gum, breath mints and teas.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Lavender, Parsley, on-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting, Spearmint, Survival Garden Seeds Herb Collection II Seed Vault, Grow Herbs Indoors Year Round, Cilantro, Basil #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Feel secure knowing you've got seeds ready to plant! Varieties of herb seeds - a diverse array of seeds grown and cultivated in the USA for planting and growing in warm weather in your home vegetable garden.
Basil, lavender, cilantro, mint, and Parsley are versatile in a variety of culinary uses and easy for beginner gardeners to plant and grow. Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage by storing in a place shielded from temperature, moisture, and light.
Fresh picked herbs can also be dried or frozen for long term storage. Herb garden - these are our picks for must-have culinary herbs. Fresh flavors - growing herbs is an excellent way to add some flavor and nutrients to your diet.
9. Organo Republic #ad
Home Gardening. Over 5000+ seeds including Rosemary, Parsley & More, Oregano, NON-GMO, Thyme, 18 Culinary Herbs Seeds Variety Pack, Heirloom, Mint, Basil, Herbs Seeds for Planting Outdoor and Indoor #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you Can Trust - Our herb kit seeds are tested at 90%+ germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 2 years before you need to plant. Fresh culinary herbs all year round at indoor or outdoor gardens - Plant seeds all year round indoors as a window herb garden or transfer them to raised planter to enjoy healthy meals with amazing herbs all year.
Huge value -18 most popular culinary herbs non-gmo heirloom seeds - less than $1. 25 per seed variety - over 5000 herbs seeds including: basil, thyme, cilantro Coriander, Rosemary, Parsley, Marjoram, Summer Savory, Catnip, Lavender, Chives, Lemon Balm, Chervil, Fennel, Dill, Mountain Mint, Oregano, Sage, Tarragon.
Our detailed growing guide helps you grow the garden of your dream like a PRO.
Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, anniversary gift and more. Outstanding gift - for couples, birthday, house survivalist, vegetarians, vegans, gardeners, babyshower, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new. Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment! We send only super hearty seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout. Plant more and use as sprouts or microgreens with the help of our cooking guide.