As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TOP LINE TEST STRIPS #ad
Cyanuric Acid, Top Line, Spa Test Strips, Fresh & Saltwater Pool Test Strips, Hot Tub Test Strips, 7 Way Pool Test Strips 120 Strips, Test: pH, Chlorine, Salt & More Pool 7-1, Hardness #adTOP LINE TEST STRIPS #ad
- 120 pool water test strips per package - more per bottle: 120 count swimming pool test strips included with long steM FOR EASY HANDLING. For fresh and salt water: test strips for pools and spas were specially crafted for pools, for both fresh and salt water. Save time - extremely easy to use: with our new splash proof and water resistant label just follow these easy steps 1️⃣ dip one test strip into the water And Wait For 2 Seconds almost immediately after dipping.
3️⃣ compare to recommended Ranges On Color Chart. 2️⃣ remove test strip, gently tap or shake to Remove Excess Water And Rest Horizontally In Flat Surface For 60 Seconds.
Test ranges in published color chart have been fully validated and are Within The INDUSTRY STANDARDS for Test Strips. Accurate and easy to read: simply compare testing strips colors to recommended ranges on chemical chart included in bottle and box insert. New 2022 version 7 in 1 test kit - your complete solution: test strips for pools and spas can check 7 parameters - pH, Cyanuric Acid CYA Stabilizer, Total Alkalinity, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Total Hardness & Salt.
Packed in two 60 strips per foil Wrap Inside Tightly Seal Container For Longer Preservation. Ensure that your water is safe to enjoy and in good conditions For Swimmers, Equipment Longevity, Jacuzzi & Hot Tub Testing, Spa, Pool Surface Protection & Chemical Effectiveness. With proper spacing in between test Pads To Minimize Bleed Gently Tap Excess Water Off After Dipping. Please note that these are not recommended for testing Tap or Well Water.
2. EASYTEST #ad
Swimming Pool and Spa Salt Test Strips Kit for Sodium Chloride Content 0-8000 ppm, 25 Count, Saltwater Pool Test Strips #adEASYTEST #ad
- After you open the product, please use it up as soon as possible for more accurate results. Tips for accurate results: keep wet fingers away from the strips. Why measure salt in the pool: most saltwater pool require a salt content of 1, if the salt level is too low, 500 ppm as sodium chloride NaCl in the swimming pool.
The ideal salt level for most saltwater pool is 3200 ppm. If the salt concentration is too high, 500-4, it can cause damage to saltwater pool. Swimming in a saltwater may be better for someone who is uncomfortable to chlorine. What is saltwater pool : saltwater pools are some pools which can create chlorine by adding salt in the pool water.
However, it must be maintained regularly to keep clean. Read under natural daylight for best results. Specially for saltwater pool: each salt pool test strips is made of high quality PET paper that provides instant and reliable results.
Before adding salt to your saltwater pool, test the water to check your salt level. Fast to test salt for pool: immerse all the testing parts of the test strip into water for 1 second and take it out；Do Not shake excess water off, hold the strip horizontally for 5 seconds；Compare against the color chart and read immediately for accurate results. No need to shake the strip after dipping into water, just wait 5 seconds and faster to get results for your saltwater pool，also swimming pool and hot tub. However, this can lead to an unsafe swimming level as there won‘t be enough chlorine produced.
3. AquaChek #ad
For Pools and Spas, Salt Water Pool Test Strips for Sodium Chloride, Test Kit Includes Yellow 4-Way 25 Strips Each and White Salt Test Strips 10 Strips Each, AquaChek Salt System Test Kit #adAquaChek #ad
- Easy to use: dip the test strip & remove it to find out results; Accurate results in a few minutes; Water chemistry directions included; Test water at least twice a week for safe, balanced water.
Yellow 4-in-1 test strips: tests the most critical parameters for keeping a balanced pool; Tests for Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, & Cyanuric Acid. Free mobile app: receive a tailored treatment plan when manually inputting your results; Record, track, & monitor your pool’s chemistry with AquaChek Connect.
Aquachek accuracy: using medical industry technology, our test strips offer comparable accuracy to liquid tests; No measuring & counting drops of reagent, leaving less room for error. White salt test strips: tests the sodium chloride levels for pools with salt generator systems; White titrators measure levels from 400 to 7, 000 ppm.
4. RUNBO #ad
Easy and Accurate Test for Sodium Chloride 0-8000 ppm, RUNBO Saltwater Pool Test Strips 20 Count – Ideal for Salt Swimming Pools and Spa #adRUNBO #ad
- High precision result: no need to shake the strip after dipping into water, each test strip is made of high quality PET paper that provides instant and reliable results. Easy to monitor the salt levels of your pool or spa.
Remove it, and compare with the color chart to read the results. Test regularly for a healthy pool or spa: It is important to test your pool or spa at least twice per week to control the Sodium Chloride Salt content in the water.
Wide test range: salt test strips measure Sodium Chloride Salt Range from 0 - 8000 ppm in salt swimming pools and spa.
Long-term storage: 20 salt water pool test strips in bottle. Quick & easy testing: fill a small container with pool or spa/hot tub water at a depth of 1 cm. Moisture proof bottle cap plus an individually packed desiccant, for dual protection from moisture. Dip the pool salt test strip into water for about 4 1/2 minutes.
5. Poolmaster #ad
22210, Poolmaster Salt Water Swimming Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Testing Strips, Made in the USA #adPoolmaster #ad
- For maintaining proper sodium chloride levels in salt water swimming pools & spas; 10 MADE-IN-THE-USA testing strips per bottle.
Tests for sodium chloride with a range from 1500 - 5000 ppm just dip and read in seconds. Easy-to-use and store in the POP-TOP container with desiccant liner that keeps strips fresh. Beware: we want you to receive quality, authentic product so please carefully note the seller you are buying from and the spelling of Amazon to avoid receiving a bad copy of this product.
It is recommended to test your sodium levels 2 - 3 times per month; STOCK UP! shelf life for SALT WATER STRIPS is 30 months.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
6. SuperCheck #ad
0-6000 ppm, SuperCheck Salt Test Strips for Testing Sodium Chloride Content in Pool and Spa, Measure Salt Level in Saltwater Chlorine Generator Pool System, Salt Test Kits, Saltwater Pool Test Strips #adSuperCheck #ad
- Bottle of 2 packages, easy to store - 10 strips are sealed well with 2 individual moisture-proof packages to preventing them from being damaged, plus an individually packed desiccant for dual protection from moisture. Helpful to calibrate saltwater systems - cheap way for checking the digital reader on your saltwater chlorine generator, perfect to test the salt level in swimming pool and spa, used to verify the machine is working properly.
Easy to read, no need to shake it after soaking, ideal to test salt - no assembly required, each strip is made of high quality PET paper that provides reliable results, our test strips offer comparable accuracy to liquid tests, for technical and non technical users alike.
We provide high quality test strips that have gone through rigid quality assurance tests to give accurate results in 4 minutes. High quality accurate test kits - no flashy packaging or fancy marketing. Not for non-chloride based salts. Highly sensitive salt test strips - used to measure chloride ion content in chloride based salt solutions, potassium chloride, such as sodium chloride, calcium chloride or ammonium chloride.
7. NURWOUE #ad
Hardness, NURWOUE Pool Water Testing Strips, Independent packaging, Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid ,7-in-1, 110 Strips, Bromine, Test pH, Chlorine, Pool Test Kit for Swimming Pool/Hot Tub/Spa/Salt Water #adNURWOUE #ad
- All test results are easy to read. Fast and accurate pool test strip: simply immerse the strip in water for 2 seconds and take it out. Effective shelf life extension: these pool and spa test strips are packaged in individual aluminum foil pouches and sealed in bottles to ensure that the test strips can be stored for 2 years.
Wide range of applications: these pool water test kit are widely used for swimming pools, spas, bathtubs, hot tubs and salt water.7
7 tests for 7 parameters: includes ph, cyanuric Acid and Water Hardness, free/total chlorine, Alkalinity, Bromine, helping you to accurately know the condition of the water. Technical file: our pool and spa test strips come with a great e-book that will be sent to your email address after purchase, explaining what your test results mean and how to keep your water healthy and clean all year round.
Hold the strip horizontally for 15 seconds, then compare it with the color chart and read the result within 30 seconds. Studies show that you shall test pools and spas at least twice a week for regular water quality monitoring! The ideal range is marked on the bottle.
8. Clorox #ad
Clorox Pool&Spa 81000CLX Saltwater Test Strips #adClorox #ad
- Ensures proper salt and balancer levels. Includes 25 6-way test Strips and 10 salt level test Strips. Tests for total hardness, ph, total chlorine, total alkalinity, free chlorine, stabilizer and salt to keep water clear of visible algae and suitable for swimming.
|Manufacturer||Clorox Pool&Spa #ad|
9. AquaChek #ad
Quick and Accurate Results, AquaChek Salt Test Strip Titrators for Pools, Salt Water Pool Test Strips for Sodium Chloride, Professional Water Quality Testing Kit 10 Strips #adAquaChek #ad
- White salt test strips: tests the salt sodium chloride levels for pools with salt generator systems; White titrators measure levels from 400 to 7, 000 ppm. Aquachek accuracy: using medical industry technology, our test strips offer comparable accuracy to liquid tests; No measuring & counting drops of reagent, leaving less room for error.
Easy to use: just dip the test strip & remove it; Accurate results in a few minutes; Water chemistry insert & directions included; Test water at least twice a week for safe, balanced water.
Safe & clean water: pool testing strips offer simple & accurate way to ensure your salt generator will produce the correct amount of chlorine to keep water healthy. Free mobile app: receive a tailored treatment plan when manually inputting your results; Record, track, & monitor your pool’s chemistry with AquaChek Connect.