As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange King Sago Palm Tree Real Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- These low maintenance perennial shrubs like bright indirect light and complement Palms, Sansevieria, Ferns, and succulents in a plant collection.
This evergreen easy care air purifier is 9-12" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; Zone 9-10 . Sagos were around before the dinosaurs and their deep green leaves and textures make them unique specimens for house decks, patios, and porches.
Japanese sago are ancient cycads known for their exotic trunks and tough fronds that lend a tropical beach flair in indoor pots or outdoor planters. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
2. JM BAMBOO #ad
4" pot unique from Jmbamboo, Japanese Sago Palm, GREAT GIFT EASY TO GROW #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Likes full sun and sandy soil. Poisonous if ingested. Evergreen plants. Japanese sago palm. Ships in a 4' pot / estimated delivery 1-3 days.
3. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Humidity Tray & Deco Rock, Brussel's Live Sago Palm Indoor Bonsai Tree, 8 Years Old; 8" to 12" Tall with Decorative Container #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. Uses: ideal mother’s day gift, desktop, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen table, window plant or outdoor décor.
The trunk is thick and shaggy, much like a palm tree. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Species: the sago palm has shiny dark-green leaves with a rigid mid-rib and glossy leaflets that curl along the edge growing in a circular pattern.
Contents: bonsai, decorative container Assorted Colors & Styles, Soil, decorative rocks, Humidity Tray, Care Instructions. Age/size/care: your medium 8 year old bonsai will arrive between 8" to 12" tall in a 8" container and will perform best indoors see detailed care instructions in images.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
Cocos Nucifera, American Plant Exchange Coconut Palm Tree Exotic Indoor/Outdoor Tropical Specimen Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Works well in containers on a deck, patio, balcony or interiors Cape. They add visual impact to a landscape and also produce edible coconut fruits.
Bring the feel of the tropics into your home with this baby coconut palm! Coconut palms have an iconic tropical appearance, with tall, slender trunks topped with graceful Green fronds.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
Cold Hardy 2ft Height Live Plant, 2 Gallon, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Windmill Palm Tree #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Windmills are drought tolerant evergreen specimens that can be planted outdoors in zones 7 to 11 and they make excellent cold tolerant houseplants.
House plants have been proven to reduce stress, purify and clean air, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity. This pet safe air purifier is in a 2 gallon plastic nursery pot and measures 14-18" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
The low maintenance windmill is the palm for cold climates and is a great potted plant for home or office decks, sills, patios, porches, and gardens. This beautiful, easy care and cold hardy, tropical palm tolerates temperatures down to 10 degrees and lends an exotic look to your home or garden.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Model||Windmill Palm Tree - Cold Hardy|
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Cycas Revoluta, Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Outdoor Houseplant, Live Plant in an 10 Inch Pot, Sago Palm #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Provide some shade in hottest regions. Ideal in asian compositions or in a fern grotto. Prune away old faded fronds close to trunk. Although the sago palm is not a true palm, the stiff foliage forms a stunning open rosette that adds a splendid tropical palm tree-like element to smaller landscapes and patio gardens.
A much-loved evergreen that develops a stout trunk topped by a whorl of dark green fronds, each containing hundreds of narrow spiky leaflets along its midrib.
Grow as a single specimen and avoid crowding as it destroys its symmetry. Remove new plantlets at base of trunk. Super in tropical gardens with other foliage plants and hot-colored flowers.
Feed in early spring. Provide porous, wet soils. Not a true palm, this plant is a living fossil that is technically part conifer and part fern! It is stiff and broad, making a reliable palm-like effect in shaded gardens where space is limited. Water deeply, loamy, very well-drained soil; avoid heavy, regularly in first few growing seasons to establish root system; take care not to overwater. Not fit for human or animal consumption.
7. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Cat Palm Chamaedorea cataractarum, 3-Foot, 3-Feet Tall, Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Cat palm comes planted in a 9. Ships fast, direct from our farm to your home. Having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity, and reduces stress. Cat palms offer sprays of tropical foliage for any room in your home.
Authentic costa farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Studies show that raising plants such as cat palm help clear indoor air of pollutants. Place in a room with medium to bright light for the Best results.
25-inch grower’s pot. This healthy plant ships at a minimum of 32-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Water weekly to maintain soil moist, but never wet or saturated. Avoid direct sunlight. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Delray Plants #ad|
|Part Number||Cat Palm|
8. JM BAMBOO #ad
Unique from jmbamboo, 4.5" Ceramic Pot, Sago Palm #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Poisonous if ingested. Evergreen plants. Japanese sago palm. Ships in a 4. 5'' inch ceramic pot. Likes full sun and sandy soil.
9. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Ponytail Palm Single Trunk Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Beautiful, very low maintenance, easy to grow with wispy dark green leaves that grow from the bulbous trunk like a ponytail; perfect for bonsai.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. No two ponytail houseplant specimens are alike ensuring that yours is a unique one of a kind treasure.
Arrives in 6" container measuring 16-18" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; handles direct or indirect sun, and low light. Perfect for travelers, sills, ideal size for shelves, tabletops, grow anywhere, they thrive on neglect, and counters in your home or office interior.