As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, 300 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Red Grano Onion Seeds, Short Day Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Allium cepa #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 12-18" height. Rich in color and flavor! red grano onions are a must have! plant the seeds 1/2" deep in a flat 2-3 months before the last frost date; keep the soil moist and at room temperature. Produces sweet brown skinned, white onions of a large size.
They are often consumed raw, grilled or lightly cooked with other foods, or added as a decoration to salads. 4-6" spacing. Red grano onions are a fantastic addition to your home garden! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for an emergency.
Purplish red skin and white flesh tinged with red. Long day variety. These onions tend to be medium to large in size and have a mild, to sweet flavor. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Biennial. 115 days. Hardiness zones: 3, 11, heirloom, 7, 4, 10, 12: latin name: allium cepa type: open Pollinated, 6, 9, 8, 5, Cool Season|Warm Season.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Red Creole Onion Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- They are great in salads, sandwiches, and fresh salsas. Good eats -- red creole onions are a delicious ingredient in a variety of dishes. A delicious garden snack.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Productive -- this short-day onion develops firm red bulbs that store well and have a spicy flavor.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Red Creole Onion garden seeds. Great for cooking or eaten raw in salads or salsas. Minimum of 500mg per packet.
3. The WomenLand #ad
500+ Red Onion Seeds for Planting #adThe WomenLand #ad
- Sowing rate: 2 - 4 seeds per plant. And we will happily make it "Right" for you. 100% money back guaranteed : "no question asked", if you are less than satisfied with our products, you can return them for a FULL refund with no question asked! Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
4. Caribbeangadenseeed.llc #ad
Red Onion Sets 100 Bulbs Garden Vegetable #adCaribbeangadenseeed.llc #ad
- Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Patternname: Mix. Foliage:non-gmo, Model:Onion Bulbs. Brand:Caribbeangadenseeed. Llc.
5. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Allium cepa, 300 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Red Shortday Burgandy Onion Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Red shortday onion is a short-day red onion with good bulb size and low pungency. Its deep red color extends to the center rings. All our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden. Hardiness Zones: 3-10 .
6. Jays Seeds #ad
Red Marble Onion 200 Seeds #0614 Item Upc#650348692018 #adJays Seeds #ad
- Avg. Thin to 1 1/2-2" apart for highest yields in fertile soil. Red marble's dark red color goes deep into the rings. Thin to 3-4" apart for larger onions and 4" apart for the "sweet mild" type.
75 days. 1 1/2-1 3/4" diameter by 3/4-1" depth. Hard, good storage variety. In april or early may, about 2 seeds/in. Sow in a 2" wide band, 1/4- 1/2" deep, or as soon as the soil can be prepared in early spring, rows 12-18" apart. Small, flat, red cipollini with a thin neck. 200 seeds.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
7. Stargazer Perennials #ad
Easy to Grow Onion Assortment…, Stargazer Perennials Mixed Red, White and Yellow Onion Sets 8 oz | Organic Non-GMO Bulbs #adStargazer Perennials #ad
- How to grow planting tip sheet included. Grow in the garden, raised bed, or container. Please note: Cannot ship to Washington, Idaho. Day neutral / long day mix.
Contains 8 oz. 50-60 sets organic Non-GMO onion sets. Gardeners love our red, white and yellow organic onion bulb set collection! Perfect for small home gardens. Grown in USA.
8. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
20 Sweet Red Onion Sets for Growing Your Own Onions for Great Tasting Vegetables #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Fresh onion sets to grow your own fresh, and healthy onions, great for salads, tasty, soups, and assorted food dishes.
9. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 05790 Redwing F1 Onion #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Organic vegetable seeds: get back to the roots with these organic redwing F1 onion seeds. Plant the garden seeds in soil & more. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these all-natural & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters, & organic vegetable seeds. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Non-gmo & grow these organic seeds & pesticide-free. Sow & watch them flourish in your garden.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||Certified organic by oregon tilth|