As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JM BAMBOO #ad
6" Hanging Basket, Nepenthes, Carnivorous, Asian Pitcher Plant, Exotic #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Easy to grow Carnivorous Plant. Makes a great gift. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket with several pitchers. Prefers morning sun or very bright, indirect light. A rare, exotic house plant.
2. Bliss Gardens #ad
Carnivorous Plant, Small Potted, Pitcher Plant Nepenthes #adBliss Gardens #ad
- Prolific fly catcher. Requires distilled, rain or reverse osmosis water and plenty of sunlight. Popular plant with Kids & Teachers. Easy to grow Nepenthes Pitcher Plant. Fast shipping comes potted in sphagnum moss.
|Brand||Bliss Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bliss Gardens #ad|
|Warranty||Due to the nature of living organisms, We replace plants that were damaged in shipping only. We strive to ship you a healthy robust plant.|
3. Jessi Mae #ad
Sundew, Flytrap, Pitcher Plant, VFT Feed and Other Carnivorous Plant Feeding Supplement 30ml, Jessi Mae Carnivorous Venus Fly Trap Food, Carnivore Plants, Flytraps, Drosera Capensis #adJessi Mae #ad
- Easy and fun! feeding your carnivorous plant is now easy and fun without the blood, worms, and guts. No more messing around with live or freeze dried flies, worms, bloodworms, crickets or fish food.
Jessi mae carnivorous plant feeding supplement is designed for even the flytrap delicate digestive systems. Use along side live feeding or as a stand alone food. Satisfaction guaranteed and Makes a Great Gift! Supplies all the nutrients your plant needs.
Our 30ml size will last months even when feeding large pitchers and traps. Just apply a few drops of feed weekly. Made in the u. S. A from the finest quality materials. No more fish food or soil fertilizer. No more risking damage to your carnivore plants. Easy no mess applicator makes feeding in a terrarium fast and simple.
4. Predatory Plants #ad
Sundew, Venus Flytrap, Pitcher Plant, Live Adult Plants with 3" pots, Carnivorous Plant Beginner Collection #adPredatory Plants #ad
- Live adult plants: unlike other plants that you must raise from seeds, these 3 plants have already reached maturity and are safely shipped alive directly to you. Sundews are covered in droplets that work to attract various insects to the plant and act as sticky traps once a curious bug ventures too near.
If planted in traditional gardening beds, a detailed care sheet, it’s best to use pots or planters since they require special soil. Enjoy your plants as they continue to grow. Whether you’re giving it to a true plant enthusiast or simply to contribute to the boho decor in the home of a friend or family member, boys, women, these intriguing plants are sure to catch anyone’s eye.
Any gardener will love adding this plant to their collection. The venus flytrap features multiple mouth-like traps with spiny teeth or fangs around the edge to trap flies and other insects. These carnivorous plants are great to keep in the house for indoor terrariums, or in mild-climate outdoor bog garden set-ups.
With this specialized carnivorous plant soil mix, there’s no need to purchase potting soil. Each plant comes with plenty of potting mix, these 3 carnivorous plants make fun, and planting instructions. Amazing carnivorous plants: the nepenthes pitcher plants have a large pitcher attached under each leaf at the end of a tendril. Each plant comes with a live arrival guarantee: if your plants arrive dead or damaged, please contact us immediately and we will replace or refund your order.
5. TruBlu Supply #ad
Bare Root Rhizome, Live Carnivorous Pitcher Plant Sarracenia x ‘Scarlet Belle’ #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- Growing instructions/tips specific to genus will be provided with every purchase. This plant gets absolutely massive with pitchers reaching 4ft. In height. You are purchasing 1 sarracenia x ‘Scarlet Belle’ bare root rhizome.
If you’re looking for an insanely easy and vigorous showy Sarracenia. Rhizome age 2+ years, size may vary. There are multiple items for sale in this listing so size may vary. All plants for sale in this listing are divisions from a large mother plant we were sent toward the end of last season. This is your plant.
6. Bloomify #ad
100% Growth Guarantee, Great Unique Gift and Home Décor, Maintenance Free Live Pitcher Plant Nepenthes tobaica Terrarium with Moss in Self Sustaining Glass Jar, Maintenance Free #adBloomify #ad
- Unique maintenance free nepenthes terrarium: No food, water, or light source needed! Container size: 4"W x 5"H. Free heat pack will be included in shipping box during winter season. Beautiful unique gift: The perfect gift, even for those without a green thumb.
Healthy plant guarantee: 60 days. Elegant & long lasting bloom: the flower will stay in bloom and may grow additional blooms with a lifespan of 3 -6 months dependent on environmental conditions.
7. TruBlu Supply #ad
Bare Root Rhizome, Live Carnivorous Pitcher Plant Sarracenia 'Juthatip Soper' #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- Live arrival and Satisfaction Guaranteed. The first photo is a generic photo of this Sarracenia’s pitchers during the summer months when plants are actively growing.
You are purchasing x1 sarracenia ‘'juthatip soper'’ bare root rhizome. Sarracenia 'juthatip soper' produces bright pink leaves that mature to an electrifying purple that will make your neighbors cry with jealousy.
8. Bloomify #ad
Great for Work, Miniature, Unique Gift!, Carnivorous Plant Terrarium, Home, Nepenthes,Pitcher Plant, No Green Thumb Necessary #adBloomify #ad
- 60 days healthy plant guarantee. Zero-care and self-sustaining terrarium. Free heat pack in winter shipping. One asian pitcher plant, Nepenthes, with hairy pitfall traps in blue gel.
Lives in a 2. 5" d x 3. 5" h glass dome ecosystem. The plant can be transplanted at any time. 6 months lifespan in the jar. No watering, insect feeding, or light control is needed.
9. Unique Gardener #ad
Sarracenia rubra, Exotic Pitcher Plant Sarracenia Minor, Sarracenia purpurea, Sarracenia alata Seed Mix Count: 10 Seeds #adUnique Gardener #ad
- Rare seeds: 10 per packet. Not live plants, seeds only. Planting and growing Instructions on Seed Packs - follow them to ensure success. These plants prefer friends, we suggest planting 20 or more plants.