As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Optiflora #ad
Pilea peperomioides 2" Pot Chinese Money Plant/Pancake Plant/UFO Plant #adOptiflora #ad
- Licensed to Ship to CA. Heat/freezing shipping: please refrain from ordering into temperatures above 95F or below 35F. Pilea peperomioides in 2" Grower Pot. Easy-care Plant.
2. USKC #ad
USKC Live UFO Plant | Pilea Peperomioides | Chinese Money Plant 3" Pot #adUSKC #ad
- Pictured in a 4” pot. Thank you so much for looking and Enjoy Shopping. Will be shipped within a plastic pot. You will receive a plant similar as seen in photos.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2.5" Pot, Hirt's Gardens Chinese Money Plant, Pilea peperomiodes #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Native to the southwestern Yunnan province of China. Greenhouse fresh from Hirt's Gardens since 1915. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Immediate shipping in a 2. 5 inch plastic pot. Does well under artificial light or bright, indirect light.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Pilea peperomioides, Hirt's Gardens Chinese Money Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Does well under artificial light. Native to the southwestern Yunnan province of China. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Immediate shipping. Greenhouse fresh from Hirt's Gardens since 1915.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
PERFECT PLANTS Pilea Peperomioides in a 4in. Growers Pot | Beautiful Indoor Chinese Money Plant | Live Uniquely Shaped UFO Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Indoor plant - this missionary plant thrives in usda hardiness Zones 10-11 in outdoor garden, but indoors can be kept anywhere all year long! If kept in perfect conditions, this houseplant can get bunches of small flower blooms.
Medium light - the pilea peperomioides, also known as the Chinese Money Plant, is a popular tropical that is gaining in popularity and thrives in medium to bright light environments.
Tropical decor - this unique UFO houseplant is one of the best live decorations for inside your house or work desk space. Unique foliage - this Pancake plant features striking Disc shape leaves that cascade off a main stem. Easy care - just re-pot in a planter and watch it thrive! This plant thrives on very little care, just make sure to keep the soil even with moisture.
6. Rooted #ad
Pilea peperomioides | Live, Easy to Grow and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Chinese Money Plant #adRooted #ad
- Pileas are extremely easy to propagate and share with friends. Water: once a week when the top 2" of soil dry. It's beautiful, low-maintenance, and extremely easy-growing.
Simply cut the new leaves off with a clean knife at the base of their stem and stick them into some fresh soil. Pets: very pet-friendly! Sunlight: Medium tot bright indirect light.
7. Winter Greenhouse #ad
3" 2.6x3.5", Chinese Money Plant, Pilea peperomioides #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- 60 days return Window from Delivery. Houseplants, miniature Plants, shade, Houseplants; Requires Bright, Indirect Light. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 12. 00in high, 4. 00in high on Delivery, Spreads 8. 00in.
8. Sprig & Stone #ad
Josh's Frogs Pilea peperomioides, Chinese Money Plant #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Easy to care for! makes a great houseplant! Live arrival guarantee in temperatures between 32 and 85 degrees F. 2. 5" pot.
9. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Chinese Money Plant, Pilea Peperomioides Live Plant, Overall Height 10" to 12", Tropical Plants of Florida Plant + Fertilizer, 1 Gallon #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Easy care plants: see description for how to care for your Chinese Money Plant. Please add heat pack if your night temperatures are below 38f. Hardiness zones: 10, enjoy this plants indoors all year! We are not responsible for cold damage if you choose to disregard this statement.
Watering: allow your house plant's soil to dry between waterings. Lower light will produce darker leaves. Environment: the chinese money pilea Plant doesn't care for direct sunlight, instead find a bright, indirect sun spot.