As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Horticultural perlite is clean, odorless, pH neutral, sterile, non-flammable, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
2. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. Perlite. 8 quart. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening.
3. NA #ad
All Natural Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Plants, and Growth, Improves Drainage, Aeration, Horticultural Perlite 2 Quart Bag #adNA #ad
- Packaged in a resealable bag. Improve soil aeration the porous nature of perlite reduces soil compaction and improves the aeration of your potting soil allowing excess water to drain properly.
Exceptional growing medium mix with potting soil to improve your plant growth. Perlite granule sizes range from medium coarse to fine dust particles. Give your roots room to grow the surface area of Perlite allows for roots to expand appropriately within potting soil, allowing for optimal growth.
2qt size bag perfect for adding to potting soil for 5-6 small or 2-4 medium plants. Exceptional drainage properties when added to potting soil Perlite can greatly improve the drainage quality of your soil, decreasing the risk of over-watering and root disease.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — 4qts. Natural Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants — Enhanced Drainage for Optimal Growth #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors.
Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results. Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting.
5. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix, 10 Liters Organic Coarse Perlite for All Plants, Orchids • Hydroponics, Cz Garden 10 Liters Coarse Horticultural Grade, Grow Media #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Horticulture grade - for Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity. Holds moisture and nutrients & makes them available to plant roots when needed.
Coarse grades - ph Neutral, sterile. 10 liters all natural Coarse Grade Perlite soil additive. Provides draining to help prevent soil compaction. For Organic growing.
6. Four Winds Trading #ad
Natural Horticultural Perlite 4 Quart #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Maintains a neutral ph. Excellent for maintaining moisture within an environment. Light and porous. All natural. Great for aeration in plants and soil.
7. xGarden #ad
Coarse and Chunky, xGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use.
Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop. Better drainage and aeration for soil.
8. Dmarketline #ad
Natural Organic Perlite, Enhanced Drainage for Best Growing 1 Qt #adDmarketline #ad
- Increases water holding capacity and aeration of the medium for potted plants. Perlite increased the water holding capacity of medium. Perlite is widely used as the medium of choice for soil less gardens and hydroponics.
Perlite is great as a seed starter medium and for plants with fine root systems. Perlite is light weight and sterile and has app. Neutral PH.
9. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 16504 Horticultural Perlite, 18 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Natural materials won't upset soil ph. Horticultural perlite. Lightweight soil conditioner, loosens clay soil, reduces caking, improves drainage and aeration. Blend with peat moss and perlite for custom soilless mix.