As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride White Ornamental Pampas Grass Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This tall, ornamental grass will grow up to 7 feet tall with bright, white feathery plumes. It is also highly drought-resistant and, once established, never needs watering.
Pampas ornamental grass grows fairly fast making it an ideal choice for filling in large, barren landscapes. White pampas grass is an ornamental which grows as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 10 Sow 5 seeds per plant to begin growing cortaderia.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Pampas Grass Seeds Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 7 - 10 Sowing rate: 5 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Bloom color: Pink & White. Height: 80 inch perennial.
3. Daisy Garden #ad
Daisy Garden 100 Pcs Pink Pampas Grass Seeds Perennial Flowering Ornamental Grasses Flower #adDaisy Garden #ad
- Keep the plants indoors during the first winter to protect young plants from frost if seeds are planted later than spring. Add water slowly so the seeds don't wash away. Place the open end of the bag over the planter to allow air circulation and control soil temperature and moisture.
Pink pampas grass seeds require loose, well-drained, moist soil for germination. Cover the planters with a clear plastic food storage bag.
Place five evenly spaced pink pampas grass seeds on the soil surface in the planter. Pour an even mixture of moistened peat moss and light sand into a 4-inch diameter planting container.
Plant the seeds indoors four to six weeks before the last killing frost in spring. Lightly press the seeds into the soil; do not cover them with potting mix. Alternatively, you can push straws into the soil around the perimeter of the planter and use them to support clear plastic wrap. Water the soil until moist to the touch but not soaking wet.
4. Florida Foliage #ad
10 Live Plants, Super Blue Liriope Muscari, Evergreen Ground Cover Grass #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Abundant blue flower spikes rise above the attractive, tufted arching, grass-like foliage followed by clusters of black berries. This liriope is best used as a ground-cover, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. It features abundant blue-purple spikes of flowers that rise above its tufted, border or edging plant or in a mass planting.
This liriope variety prefers moist, loose soil that is fertilized and well drained and can tolerate dry soil conditions once established. Superior edging, border or groundcover.
Known to spread, though it responds well to splitting and transplanting efforts and is one of the least invasive of the Liriope family. The super blue liriope is an improved variety of the more common Big Blue Liriope that grows a bit taller and can tolerate more direct sunlight.
Tolerates drier conditions when established. This plant prefers moist, loamy soil and partially shaded areas, but will tolerate dry soil areas once established. Not to be confused with “big blue” liriope, super blue has a more vigorous growth habit and can grow to be 20 inches tall. Evergreen. It is heat tolerant, drought tolerant and salt spray tolerant. Grown, grass like foliage in summer and are followed by clusters of black berries.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Blue Fescue Ornamental Grass Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Blue fescue grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 7 and are very shade tolerant but can also be planted in full sun. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. It is very cold hardy and drought tolerant.
Festuca glauca will grow to a height of 10 inches and has a blue-green color. This ornamental grass is low-maintenance and can be used in flower borders, landscape beds, or mixed with wildflowers. Sow these heirloom seeds at 3 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 2 - 3 weeks.
6. SmartMe #ad
Grass Plant, White Pampas Grass Perennial Ornamental 1 Live Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Water daily so it does not dry out. Flowering plumes emerge in late Summer. It can be a stunning specimen plant in large landscapes, or they can be left on the plant for wonderful winter interest.
Ornamental pampas grass is not only attractive, or it can be used to create screens or borders. Do this for 2 weeks and then water as needed. White pampas grass cortaderia selloana - you can enjoy fresh green foliage topped by long, thick dusty-pink plumes when you grow Pampas Grass seeds.
Non-invasive. 4th photo is an example of what you will receive in the mail.
Shipping via usps priority mail planting Instructions: Plant the root ball into the soil and keep the top of the root ball level with the soil. These elegant ornamental grasses have "feather duster" plumes from late summer and throughout the fall! The plumes are often cut and dried for indoor use, but it also is very functional.
7. SmartMe #ad
4 Pink Pampas Grass Plants 8-10 INCH Ornamental Grass, Grass Plant, Live Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Should be planted in full sun in one group makes a great landscape center piece, ******* Each fall should be cut down to a few inches Just as they go dormant, Item will ship with roots wrapped and moist, **** And will begin to regrow again in early spring, Thanks for viewing.
This listing is for **4 pink pampas grass plants very well rooted have been cut down to 8 inches for fall *** Pampas grass is good in zones ** 4-9 Grows ***7-10 Ft** When mature Begins to grow in early spring the blades of grass will grow to 7- Ft followed buy huge yellow plumes That start in mid summer and last until fall,,, .
8. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Fragrant Foot Long Flowers, ATTRACTS Hummingbirds, Year Live Plant, Blue Moon Wisteria Vine, 2 #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- 2 -year plant reaches 25 feet at maturity - shipped in a small pot with soil - current plant height will be betweeN 4 INCHES AND 24 INCHES TALL.
9. SmartMe #ad
1000 Pink Pampas Grass SEEDSORNAMENTAL Grasses Perennial Home & Garden, Grass Seeds #adSmartMe #ad
- Should be planted in full sun in one group makes a great landscape center piece, ******* Each fall should be cut down to a few inches Just as they go dormant, Item will ship shortly after payment, **** And will begin to regrow again in early spring, Thanks for viewing.
This listing is for **1000 pink pampas grass seeds this will make way for a huge patch if planted this fall *** pampas grass is good in zones ** 4-9 Grows ***7-10 Ft** When mature Begins to grow in early spring the blades of grass will grow to 7- Ft followed buy huge plumes That start in mid summer and last until fall,,, .