As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, 4" Pot, American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. This plant grows in a 4" plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them.
You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. Smaller size, but still a big impact. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity. Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance.
2. House Plant Shop #ad
HOUSE PLANT SHOP | Monstera Adansonii 'Swiss Cheese', 6" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Free Care Guide #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- Fast shipping: Your plants are expedited to arrive in a timely manner. Indoor plant: add greenery to any home or office with an easy to care for houseplant.
Includes: Live plant with a care guide. Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants. Packaging: ships in custom eco-friendly packaging to ensure a safe journey.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant, 8" Hanging Basket, Indoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Since it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the monstera deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot.
Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance. You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. Smaller size, but still a big impact.
4. Heights Botanicals #ad
Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Exotic Live House Plant 4" Pot by Heights Botanicals #adHeights Botanicals #ad
- Comes with decorative moss top dressing. Great for climbing or hanging displays. Easy to care for with dramatic exotic look. Hand wrapped and tied in hand stamped bag. 4" square pot that Fits well into 6" Round Pot.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Live Swiss Cheese Plant Vining Monstera Adansonii Potted Indoor Houseplant, 6" #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplant have been proven to reduce stress, boost your mood and productivity, aid in restful sleep and add beauty to your home. The unique oval shaped holes in their beautiful leaves look like Swiss Cheese. This top air purifying plant is 8-12" tall in a 6" container and its vines can grow to over 4' long indoors.
Adansonii is a vining Monstera that can be trained to climb or allowed to dangle from hanging baskets or pots. Monstera swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant that is easy to care for and exotic in appearance.
6. Rooted #ad
And Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Easy to Grow, Swiss Cheese Vine, Monstera adansonii | Live #adRooted #ad
- Care: recommended for beginners. Sunlight: Medium light. Height of plant is approximately 7"-9" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Pro-tip: climbing plants will produce larger leaves than when trailing.
Allow soil to dry 2" down. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. The monstera adansonii is quite the shy and rare one.
It's a cousin to the popular Monstera deliciosa and has long vines with perforated leaves resembling Swiss cheese. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless. Water: once every week. It loves to climb and can be harder to find than your average plants. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. Not pet friendly.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Monstera adansoni, Swiss Cheese Plant, Easy to Grow Old Favorite #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Prefers bright, indirect light or artificial light. Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry. Immediate shipping. Other names: willow Leaf, Split Leaf Philodendron, Mexican Breadfruit. Proper name: Monstera adansoni laniata friedrichsthalii.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Trendy Indoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Totem Pole Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The swiss cheese plant, heart-shaped leaves, which as it ages, monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, become covered with holes that resemble swiss cheese. This item does not shIP to California. Seasons: Winter.
The plants grow best in indirect sunlight. 22-24" tall on a wooden stake in a 6" growers pot. If it's in a spot with direct light, limit it to just 2 to 3 hours of morning sun. This houseplant, which is part of the Araceae family that's native to South and Central America, is easy to grow and loves to climb.
9. CANOPI #ad
8 Inch Nursery Pot Diameter, Live Indoor Houseplant, Monstera adansonii Swiss-Cheese Plant #adCANOPI #ad
- Bright, indirect light will allow the adansonii to thrive. The monstera adansonii likes moisture, but does not like to be soggy or waterlogged.
Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes - the sizes refer to the top diameter of the pot. The monstera adansonii does extremely well in a hanging basket and will trail beautifully in any space.
Allow the top half of the soil to dry between watering. Like its more famous brethren the Monstera deliciosa, the Monstra adansonii is know for its unique, functional, and visually stunning fenestrated foliage. It can adapt to lower light conditions, but its growth will slow and the trademark fenestration will decrease in new leaves.