As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Ladino Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 10 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- All of the clover seeds sold by outsidepride are inoculated for better water retention and germination. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs.
Sow this trifolium repens latum seed at 1/2 lb - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Ladino is a giant white clover that grows as a perennial all across the Unites States.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Ladino clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. This large clover is considered to be of high nutritive value and palatability making is great for pasture mixtures and deer food plots.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
It can also be used an a lawn alternative. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, green manure crop, pasture mixtures, ground cover, lawn alternative, and many other uses. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Clover King Deer Food Plot Seed, 10 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth. Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs. Clover king can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10 . Clover king is a perennial clover used for deer food plots. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
4. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Rest assured these are quality seeds. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall.
Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, soil erosion control, forage, wildlife food plots, silage, and many other uses. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
5. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Wildlife Attractant, Lawns, Pasture, White Clover Seed 5 LB Cover Crop #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Low maintenance, low watering, no fertilizer needed. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated clover seed. Used in lawns, ground cover, cover crop, for erosion control or wildlife.
White clover is especially responsive to cool, moist conditions. Clovers are popular legumes grown for forage and wildlife feed providing useful energy, protein and fiber.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 10 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre. Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover. Red clover has many uses including cover crops, silage, hay, pasture mixtures, food plots, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today.
Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment.
7. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn, 2 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance. Grows in tough, salient soils. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard. Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast.
8. Whitetail Institute #ad
5.6-Pound .25 Acres, Whitetail Institute Imperial Extreme Food Plot Seed Spring and Fall Planting #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Includes the highly attractive and extremely drought tolerant Persist Forb developed by Whitetail Institute specifically for deer. Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting. Includes wina-100 perennial forage chicory - vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories.
Extremely sweet, durable, versatile and highly attractive to deer and provides up to 44% antler-building protein. Coated with rainbond for enhanced seedling survivability and can tolerate annual rainfall levels as low as 15 inches per year.
9. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Regal Graze Ladino Clover Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Overseeding Rate: 5 lbs per acre. Seeding rate: 10 lbs per acre. Life cycle: Perennial. When your forage tastes great, too much grazing can be your biggest concern.
When to plant: Fall, Spring. Regal graze ladino clover seed features "overgraze protection, " which ensures that it maintains the extension-recommended 20 - 30% of the pasture coming from Ladino Clover.