As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- Reliable substrate - same product time after time. Ready/easy to use. Easy to store/transport - low volume. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Free root development.
2. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 36mm ~ Standard ~ Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. No soil reqired. 200 pellets - ready and easy to use. Pellet size 36mm 1. 50in x 1. 50in. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
3. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets 42mm x 65mm Seed Starting Plugs #727-520 ea Full Case by Growers Solution #adJiffy #ad
- Jiffy-7 peat pellets offer quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug. Jiffy products are proven helpers in growing plants.
Purchase a full case of jiffy-7 peat pellets 520 ea #727 42mm x 65mm. Peat pellets will produce stronger, more compact plants. This pellet is filled with high quality substrate and then compressed to form a pellet.
4. Jiffy #ad
Start Seedlings Indoors, Easy to Transplant to Garden, 36 mm, Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets, Seed Starter Soil Plugs, 50 Count #adJiffy #ad
- 50 pellets - ready and easy to use. Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Pellet size 36mm 1. 50in x 1. 50in. No soil reqired.
5. Aulock #ad
50 Pcs Peat Pellet- 50mm Plant Starter Compressed Nutrient Fertilizer Fiber Soil Block Plant Starting Plugs Peat Pellets Bulk for Plant Seedling Transplanting Growing Herb Flower Vegetables #adAulock #ad
- Put the compressed peat pellet into the water and make it loose and expand. Labels can help you distinguish different types of plants. Easy to transplant: the outside of the fertilizer nutrient block is wrapped by a non-woven fabric. After waiting for about 5 hours, there is no water in the soil, and then put the prepared seeds into the planting holes in our peat pellets.
The soil is loosen with good air permeability and water absorption so that your plants can take root faster. Wide applicaiton: the non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block has a high success rate when used for planting, wheat grass, houseplants, herbs, such as vegetables, flowers and ornamental plants, succulents, and is suitable for cultivating various types of shoots, etc.
The roots of the plants can easily penetrate the non-woven fabric.
There is no need to separate the non-woven fabric during transplantation. Package includes: 50 pieces of 50mm peat pellets and 50 pieces blank plant labels are included in per package, which is a great combination for your seeds starting and growing. Easy to use: these starter pellets are very easy to use. The non-woven fabric is biodegradable and has mesh vents. Nutritious fertilizer: these compressed peat moss are made of natural coconut fiber and peat, which are nutritious organic soil fertilizers for the growth of sprouts.
|Part Number||Aulock-Peat Pellets-50mm-50Pcs-2|
6. Votono #ad
Votono Votono 50 Pcs Garden Soil Peat Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs Peat Soil Pellet Fiber Soil for Garden Seeding Planting 30mm 50pcs #adVotono #ad
- Ideal present: if you have family members who like to grow crops but their bodies are not very flexible due to age, then these peat soil pellets are a great gift for them, which can make them easy to grow the plant/ flower/ vegetable. Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established.
Package include: each package include 50 pieces peat pellets. Low electrical conductivity level resulting in healthy growth of the plants due to very low salts. Seeds not included. Size: each peat soil pellet is with a 1.
6 inches diameter and 05 inch high, after absorbing water, expands to about 1. 5 inches tall bring enough grow room for the seeds. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden.
Then transplant them into a planter or your garden when they’ve grown. Perfect for any skill level and great for kids too. Easy to use: just hydrate the seed starters, insert the seeds or cuttings, and keep moist inside the warm mini greenhouse. Plant growth helper: high aeration and resulting in good root formation; plants live longer: the uniquque natural fibers provide abundant aeration which reduces root rot from over watering.
7. Jiffy #ad
100 Count- Jiffy 30 MM Peat Soil Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- No soil required. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand. 100 pellets - ready and easy to use. Pellet size 30mm 1. 25 x 1. 50 inch.
8. Jiffy #ad
2000 ea Full Case by Growers Solution, Jiffy-7 Peat Pellet 36mm Seed Starting #adJiffy #ad
- Purchase a case of jiffy-7 peat pellets 36mm. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Labor saving and cost efficient. In stock and ready for immediate shipping! Jiffy products are proven helpers in growing plants.
Peat pellets will produce stronger, more compact plants. Jiffy-7 peat pellets offer quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug.
9. ZeeDix #ad
Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block for Grow Herbs, Plant,Flowers and Vegetables, ZeeDix 100 Pcs 30mm Peat Pellet Fiber Soil Plant Seed Starters, Plugs Pallet Seedling Soil Block #adZeeDix #ad
- Easy to use: operation is very simple! just add water to the seed starter, insert the seeds or cuttings and keep them moist, in a miniature greenhouse. The unique net cover design is convenient for the transportation and transplanting of seedlings, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and colonizing operations, and it is not scattered.
The general depth is twice the seed diameter. It couldn't be easier! Material: as a raw material, improving efficiency and success rate of transplanting.
Package includes:includes 100pcs 30mm fiber soil direct plant seed starters. Unique network design:Net bag compressed nursery nutrient block, diameter 30 mm. As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes; 4.
It's amazing to see the results! Great for beginners in gardening and also for kids. It can be transplanted and planted without detachment. In the nursery the top of the block is buried in the middle of the seed, and the seed can be completely placed in the matrix. Pour into the water without adding seeds; 3. Use steps: 1. The depth of the seed is entered according to the size of the seed diameter.