As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
Iota The Great Big Game in The Teeny-Weeny Tin #adGamewright #ad
- Add cards to a grid; making sure that color; shape and number are either all the same or all different. Whoever sees the opportunities will seize the win. The great big game in the teeny-weeny tin. Playing time: about 30 minutes. For 2 to 4 players, Ages 8 and up.
2. Gamewright #ad
A Fast Family Dice Game Multi-colored, 5", Gamewright Qwixx #adGamewright #ad
- This quick-playing dice game will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end! Qwixx is simple to play but each decision is crucial - the more numbers you cross off, the more points you score.
Playing time is 15 minutes. With no downtime between turns you’ll have a chance to gain from each and every roll. Just one round of this thrilling game and you will be caught up in Qwixx-fever! Comes with 6 dice and 1 score pad.
3. TALKING POINT CARDS #ad
Connect with Your Teenage Girl or Boy via Fun and Meaningful Conversations, Teen Therapy Icebreaker Game, Question Cards for Family Game Night, 200 Teens Conversation Cards for Teenagers & Parents #adTALKING POINT CARDS #ad
- Keep it in your car for family travels, and humidity. Do you ever struggle to start a conversation with your teen? or keep it going? parenting teenagers can be tough so the Talking Point Cards Teens Edition helps you ask great questions and transform your parent-child relationship through relationship-building conversation.
Parents will appreciate bonus cards that provide specific guidance like opening lines, responding to teens who don’t want to participate or disclose something disturbing, along with a host of other tips and FAQs. So grab a card, psychologists, ‘personal Well Being’, ask the question and listen! A great relationship starts with great communication.
Developed in partnership with practicing family therapists, psychotherapists, ‘Future’, ‘Tough Topics’, communication experts and real families. Comes in a slim, or when you're waiting for dance or soccer practice to end. Our table talk cards deck contains 200 exploratory questions and topics that teens and parents alike will love sharing together.
Made to last - created with a professional-grade finish to keep them protected against food stains, repeated use, portable deck box, for easy carry and storage. Tailored for teens - 5 great categories: ‘relationships’, and ‘fun & random’ are each expertly written just for a teenagers phase of life. Encourage meaningful conversations - a wholesome and positive family dinner game to help your teen and the entire family open up and share their hearts with each other. Even your shy ones! with the tPC Teens family card game, you’ll never run out of things to talk about.
4. PlayMonster #ad
Five Crowns — The Game Isn't Over Until the Kings Go Wild! — 5 Suited Rummy-Style Card Game — For Ages 8+ #adPlayMonster #ad
- Award-winning – best-selling game that is fun to play over and over again! family fun – suitable for 1 to 7 players ages 8 & Up! Easy to learn – gameplay is simple enough for quick learning and tons of fun for beginners and pros alike! Five suits – this rummy-style game has an additional star suit.
Rotating wild card – each round, a different card is the wild card! .
|Manufacturer||SET Enterprises Inc. #ad|
5. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages. Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game. Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
6. magilano #ad
SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family. #admagilano #ad
- Languages: english, spanish, 1 game notepad, French, German, Italian. Lots of fun for your friends and family. Age: from age 8 and up. Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures.
Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds.
Contents: 150 game cards, 1 manual. Made in Germany. A turn-based and time flexible game. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns. Players: for 2 - 8 players.
Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. Game duration: about 30 minutes. Estimate - Get used to chances. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers.
7. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Comes with 500 white cards and 100 black cards for eternal replayability. Buy this first. This is the main game. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. America’s #1 gerbil coffin. A party game for horrible people.
8. Mattel Games #ad
Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up, Reinhard Staupe's BLINK Family Card Game, with 60 Cards and Instructions, Travel-Friendly #adMattel Games #ad
- Includes 60 symbol cards and instructions. Watch as your reflexes and response time improves round after round. Play all the cards from your draw pile to win the game! Colorfully designed cards have large symbols that range from moons to triangles to stars, making it easy for anyone to play.
Race in a head-to-head competition with blink, 2 players try to match the shape, count, the lightning-fast card game! Using sharp eyes and fast hands, or color on their cards to either one of two discard piles.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
9. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Kids, Girls, Taco vs Burrito, Perfect for Boys, Families & Adults Amazon Exclusive, The Strategic Family Friendly Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Great for birthdays, friends, adults, girls, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, and Taco Tuesday. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, parents, or family as well as any board game or card game lover. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-107. Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|