As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maitys #ad
Small Hive Oil Traps Clear Plastic Baitable Reusable Hive Trap Beekeeping Tools Plastic Beekeeping Supplies 10 Packs #adMaitys #ad
- Multi-purpose: it can be applied with mineral oil, vegetable oil, slaked lime or dry capture. Two trap sections: a central bait section, a bait can be applied in combination with honey and pollen.
Safe to use: this hive trap is safe to workers and drones, 10 packs in total, enough for small hive. Easy to operate: each measures about 7 x 5. 5 inches, the arch is large enough to allow to enter and exit freely; Each compartment has a door that can be easily filled with bait, refilled and cleaned.
Easy to install: 10 packs of traps, enough to capture in up to 5 beehives, easy to install and hung on the top railing of the frame; Installed between the first two frames and the last two frames of the brooding room.
2. Foxhound Bee Company #ad
Small Hive Beetle Trap for Naturally Trapping Hive Beetles in Oil Without The Use of Any Chemicals or Pesticides for Beekeeping -12 Pack #adFoxhound Bee Company #ad
- When full, simply toss throw away the trap and replace. Beetles are naturally corralled into the corners of the top box, exactly where the traps work best. As the beetles hide in the traps, they get caught in the oil and can't come out. Designed to keep bees safe: these cutts beetle traps have thin slots for beetles to enter, but are too small for bees to enter.
Easy to use and install: no tools are required to install, for best results place 2 traps in between the 2 outside frames on both sides of the top box. During the summer when beetle populations increase, you can place multiple traps in each box.
From an american company: 12 pack of small hive beetle traps, enough for trapping beetles in up to 6 bee hives quickly and easily by using the bees natural tendencies to corral beetles into small places.
Simply fill the traps halfway with oil and as beetles enter the oil compartment they die quickly. Works great in spring and summer: hive beetle populations increase in the summer, but the best time to use our beetle traps in your bee hive is the spring before beetle populations increase. Works naturally with the bees: beetles are naturally forced and corralled into the traps as the beetles run away from the honey bees. Our beetle traps are the industry standard and an essential part of any beekeeper's beekeeping supplies.
3. Foxhound Bee Company #ad
Small Hive Beetle Trap with Baitable and Reusable Beetle Jail Oil Trap Design for Trapping Beetles in Bee Hives Without Chemicals or Pesticides for Beekeeping, 6 Pack #adFoxhound Bee Company #ad
- Does not disturb bees: easy to secure hive beetle trap onto the top of a frame, while minimizing disturbance to the hive and still allowing all frames to fit in the box. Baitable to trap more beetles: includes two compartments to hold basic cooking oil and one compartment to lure beetles into beetle jail trap by baiting with banana peel or melon.
Small hive beetles naturally hide in the top corners where the traps are placed. From an american company: a 6 pack of our popular, reusable traps, enough for trapping small hive beetles in up to 3 bee hives by placing 2 traps in the top of each hive between the frame and the box.
Bees will continue to work inside the hive undisturbed making beekeeping and catching beetles easier.
Easy to clean: the traps have thin slots for beetles to enter and it works by trapping beetles in oil compartment and killing them quickly. A proven beetle design that is an essential part of every beekeeper's supplies. Compartments can be easily opened up to empty and rinsed with running water. Multiple traps per hive: for best results, place 2-4 traps in top box between outside frames and the side of the box.
4. HunterBee #ad
HunterBee Small hive Beetle Blaster Trap Oil hive Tool/SHB Reusable Hive Baitable Trap 10 #adHunterBee #ad
- Beetle blaster is a plastic device inserted between frames in a hive to trap Small Hive Beetles SHB and thereby protect healthy honeybee colonies. 4. The holes in the top of beetle Blaster are big enough to allow SHBs to enter, but cannot be accessed by honeybee.
Designed to fit neatly between outer frames in a hive. 1. 3. Made by high quality plastic material, reuseable design make you use it more easily. 2. 5. Just use vegetable oil like apple vinegar, safety.
5. DEEPSOUND #ad
20pcs Plastic Small Bee Hive Beetle Blaster Beehive Beetle Trap Beekeeping Tools #adDEEPSOUND #ad
- The plastic beekeeping tool is easy to install on the frame, and it's the best to place it at the top and bottom corners of the hive. Size: 8. 86 x 1. 38 x 1. 38 inches/ 22. 5 x 3. 5 x 3. 5 cm. It made from reliable plastic that is light, the plastic beekeeping tool can effectively keep your bees safe, no harmful chemicals that will threaten your bees.
The plastic beekeeping tool is very easy to use; You can just add some mineral oil, some vegetable oil, or some slaked lime in it and it will have good performance. Package includes: 20 x Beetle blaster.
6. POLLIBEE #ad
POLLIBEE Bee Hive Beetle Trap Case for Beehive Reusable Small Hive BeetleTrap,Beekeeping Beehive Beetle Collector for Beehive 12 #adPOLLIBEE #ad
- Simple theory: beetle blaster is a plastic device inserted between frames in a hive to trap Small Hive Beetles SHB and thereby protect healthy honeybee colonies. The holes in the top of beetle blaster are big enough to allow SHBs to enter, but cannot be accessed by honeybee.
Reusable: made by high quality plastic material, reuseable design make you use it more easily. Just use vegetable oil like apple vinegar, safety. Special design: Designed to fit neatly between outer frames in a hive. 100% money Back Guarantee.
7. Fdit #ad
Fdit 5 Pcs Beekeeping Beehive Beetle Trap Beekeeper Tool #adFdit #ad
- Made from premium material, non-toxic and safe. 100% brand new and high quality. Essential tool for beekeepers. Useful to trap beetles in beehive. 5 pcs in 1 set, a good value for money.
8. Ayunjia #ad
5 Pcs Beekeeping Beehive Beetle Trap Case,Beekeeping Beetle Trap Beekeeper Tool Beehive Beetle Collector Nest Bug Trap #adAyunjia #ad
- Made from premium material, non-toxic and safe. 5 pcs in 1 set, a good value for money. 100% brand new and high quality. Useful to trap beetles in beehive. Essential tool for beekeepers.
9. Rural365 #ad
Rural365 Hive Beetle Trap Set – 9in Beehive Beetle Blaster Trap Small Hive Beetle Traps for Bee Hives, 12 PK #adRural365 #ad
- Fits your beehive frames: each of these small beetle traps beehive traps has a 9 x 1. 5 inch 22. 9 x 3. 8cm attached cover that hangs atop your beehive frames; 8 x 1. 2 x. 5 inch 203 x 3. 1 x 1. 3cm chamber attracts small black beetles when filled with bait; Honey bee beetle traps have 30 thin 1/4 x 1/8 inch. 6 x. 3cm slots for beetles to enter. Disposable beetleblaster traps: honey bee supplies beetle traps are easy to empty and reuse or simply dispose when full to avoid the messy clean up; Hang from the top of the frames to easily manage, empty, and refill; One piece design makes them easy to handle and fill with oil.
Use chemical free bait options: raise your bees in a chemical-free environment with these small hive beetle treatment traps; Fill slotted chamber with mineral oil, vegetable oil, or other natural oils; Add fruit chunks or pollen and honey to attract the tiny black beetles through the thin slots; Safe and natural way to eliminate small black beetles without pesticides or chemicals; Bait and oils not included with plastic bee hive supplies traps.
Effortlessly trap hive beetles: small hive beetles shb are destructive pests that cause damage to your honeycombs and small bee hive boxes; They can cause fermentation and discoloration to your honey and can even cause your bees to leave their home; Catch these nasty bugs before they cause any damage with the Rural365 | 9 Inch Small Beetles Blaster Honey Bee Beetle Trap Hive Traps, 12 Piece Set. Easy to use: fill the main chamber with beetle bait and oil; slide one trap between the first two beehive frames and one between the last two frames; Check every 2 to 3 weeks; Once beekeeping supplies beetle oil traps are full of dead beetles, pry the beetle buster traps from the frames to discard.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. See our seller return policy for more details.|