As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. sustainable sprout #ad
Serrano, Hot Pepper Seeds Variety Pack, 100% Non GMO – Habanero, Anaheim, Poblano. Heirloom Chili Pepper Seeds for Planting in Your Organic Garden, Jalapeno, Hungarian Hot Wax, Cayenne #adsustainable sprout #ad
- Freshly harvest seed are sourced right here in the USA. Best collection of the most popular hot pepper seeds in one kit! BONUS fridge magnet Included! More seeds than competitors 100% non gmo, open pollinated, Untreated, non-hybrid, high germination!.
Monitored by the USDA. The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! Product of usa. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Follow our clear and informative planting instructions for best results. Most unique seed packet design on amazon.
2. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
New Mexico Flavor and Thick Flesh, Hatch Green Hot Chile Seeds, 30 Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Perfect chile for those that love Big Jim and want more heat! This new hot hatch variety is a cross between Big Jim and Sandia Hot. Large and meaty pods grow to 9" long and are great for making rellenos. Be first to grow and enjoy this new Hot Hatch Variety - Doublecross.
3. Sandia Seed #ad
Hatch Red Chile Medium 30 Seeds, Non-GMO, Sweet Hatch Flavor with Some Heat #adSandia Seed #ad
- From the moment it is picked off the plant you know it's one of the most flavorful chiles around. This hatch red medium chile is also known as Joe E.
Parker. Hatch is a term used to describe several different chile varieties grown in the Hatch, NM valley. Grow your own, and pick at the peak of maturity. Can also be dried for medium red chlie powder. Grown near hatch, nm and sold fresh as "hatch red".
Fantastic sweet red hatch chile flavor with medium heat. Open-pollinated - Untreated Seed. Fresh red chiles are very perishable and hard to find in grocery stores. Can be flame roasted and peeled for immediate use, or frozen for later. Sweeter and with a more complex flavor than its compadre Hatch Green.
4. Hatch Chile Pepper Seeds #ad
Hatch Chile Pepper New MILD Seeds, Mild!! Large Peppers!! Tasty!!!25, Seeds #adHatch Chile Pepper Seeds #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, non gmo, vegetable, Organic, Herb, Flower Garden Seeds.
5. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Hatch Green Lumbre XHot Green Chile, Heirloom NonGMO Pepper, 30 Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Named lumbre because it is so fiery hot. The hottest new Mexico green chile! A good addition to any garden.
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Anaheim Chili Pepper Plant Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 18-24" height. Latin name: capsicum annuum Type: Open Pollinated, Hot Pepper, Heirloom, Warm Season. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. The anaheim chile pepper is a classic, open pollinated pepper variety that matures in 70-90 days.
Keep the soil evenly moist and weeds under control; mulching the plants may help with this. 12-18" spacing. 80 days. Hardiness zones: 3, 10, 6, 7, 11, 8, 9, 4, 5, 12. Produces 6-8" tapered mildly hot peppers that mature from dark green to dark red. If excess heat and sun cause the plants to wilt, provide shade.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
Chili Pepper SẸẸDS Big Jim Chili Hatch Jalapeno Serrano Guajillo Pequin Habanero Morita Cascabel and Japanese Chili Pepper Seeds. Serrano Chili, PAPCOOL Pepper SẸẸDS for Plạnting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Pepper sẸẸds for plạnting - chili pepper sẸẸds big jim chili hatch Jalapeno Serrano Guajillo Pequin Habanero Morita Cascabel And Japanese Chili Pepper Seeds. Serrano Chili.
8. PowerGrow Systems #ad
NuMex Big Jim Chili Pepper Seeds ► Heirloom NuMex Pepper Seeds 10+ Seeds Award Winning 12+ inches Long! ◄ by PowerGrow System #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Numex big jim peppers - guiness book world Record at over 12 inches! Award winning NuMex Peppers produce mildly hot peppers. Numex pepper seeds by powerGrow Systems are Heirloom and Non-GMO. Each numex pepper pack contains 10+ pepper seeds.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
Ships from USA! US Grown., 16 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO Habanero, Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnet, Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Hot Pepper Mix Seeds, Tabasco, Jalapeno #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Habanero orange and red, yellow and red scotch Bonnet Jamaican, Red Cherry, Thai Hungarian Yellow Wax, Tabasco, Cow Horn. Excellent hot peppers!16 varieties hot pepper mix seeds, productive! ancho poblano, Heirloom, Jalapeno, anaheim chili, non-gmo, Rich Flavor, spicy, Black Hungarian, chinese five-Color, Korean Kimchi, Cayenne Large Thick, Fragrant, .
Overly warm soils, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination. Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! cool soil, start seeds indoors.
To keep soil temperature warm, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination. Please read! this is a mix!!! hot pepper mix seeds, Jalapeno, 16 varieties heirloom NON-GMO Habanero, Tabasco, Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnet.
Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties.