As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co #ad
1 oz x Reg Creeping Thyme Herb Seeds, Butterflies Love It, Thymus serpyllum, by MySeeds.Co Reg Creeping Thyme, Excellent Ground Cover, 1 oz #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Ft. Space plants around 24" apart. Zones 4 - 9 ~!! only reaches a height of 6 to 12 inches tall ~!! s&h is free or a low Flat Rate ~!! See description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! This order = 220, 000 seeds - 1oz seed ~!! Planting rate: 1/8 lb to 5, 000 sq.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Perennial for Borders, Rock Gardens, Beds, Ground Cover, 3500 Basket of Gold Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Basket of gold grows in low mounds 8-12" Tall. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Good for borders, rock Gardens and Ground Cover and is Water Thrifty. Attracts beneficial Insects and Native Bees. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed.
3. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Herniaria Glabra Green Carpet Ground Cover Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Green carpet doesn’t really flower either so it doesn’t attract bees and there is no dead flowers to worry about it. Not only can this be used as a lawn alternative, Herniaria gets a tap root on it instead of surface roots so it is very drought tolerant.
Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet for lawn alternative or groundcover.
Herniaria glabra green carpet rupturewort grows as a low growing perennial in USDA Zones 6 - 10 It doesn't need to be mowed and hardly needs watered. This mat forming carpet only reaches approximately 3 inches in height making it a perfect lawn alternative or ground cover plant.
4. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Ice Plant Ground Cover Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- The bright colored daisies are 1 inches across and have many long petals around a center black eye. They love a position in full sun, and they work well edging a border or edging a walkway or driveway.
It is a perennial only in frost-free zones, but they grow quickly and bloom quickly and can be an annual in all other zones. This mix will grow as an annual in frosty area. Dorotheanthus bellidiformis, and once it is established, is free-flowering, commonly called Livingstone Daisy or Ice Plants, it is drought tolerant.
Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet for a ground cover with a mass of beautiful flowers. Ice plant seeds mix is a hardy perennial grown in USDA Zones 10 - 11 as a flowering ground cover plant.
5. RDR Seeds #ad
Breckland Thyme, Wild Thyme, Thymus Serpyllum, Ground Cover Thyme, 1,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- When walked on creeping Thyme produces a fragrant smell ranging from herbal to lemon. Press groups of about 5 seeds lightly into soil surface do not cover with soil 6-12" apart when soil reaches 70 degrees and the threat of frost has passed.
Creeping thyme provides excellent ground cover and tolerates light foot traffic in place of a traditional lawn. These seeds are extremely small, which can provide impressive coverage if used sparingly, almost 3 million seeds per pound, or easy planting if casually sprinkled.
It also replaces standard thyme in the kitchen. Please provide your seeds the attention they need as dry soil can cause germination to fail. Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow and take up to 4 weeks. Attracts butterflies to your lawn. Grows 3-8" tall and produces small lavender colored flowers.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
6. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Edelweiss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- These dense plants get a small white flower on them in late Spring. Edelweiss is a favorite wildflower of the Swiss Alps, best suited to growing in a well-drained rock garden, scree or alpine trough.
Sow 8 - 10 seeds per plant to establish as a groundcover. This low growing groundcover only reaches 6 - 8 inches tall. Edelweiss is a perennial ground cover growing in USDA zones 6 -9 and is drought tolerant.
7. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This low growing ground cover will only get 2 - 3 inches tall. This is the most popular ground cover plant seed Outsidepride sells. This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months.
Sow 5000 seeds to cover 100 SF and starting growing your own plants. Keep sagina subulata seeds continually moist until germination and plant in USDA Zones 4 - 10 Sagina subulata is the latin name for Irish moss plants.
One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute. It is also great to plant in-between stepping stones. Irish moss seed, also known as pearlwort, grows best in full sun or partial shade.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Perennial Herb for Landscaping, 8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9.
Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April.
Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
Wildflower Seeds | Bulk Mix of 24 Different Varieties of Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds 3oz | Bee and Butterfly Garden Seeds | Colorful Perennial Flower Seeds | American Wildflower Seeds for Your Garden #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, annual & perennial flower seeds. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting. Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden.
Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, you can count on our seeds to get you there. Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike.
In this order, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, Blue Flax, Black Eyed Susans, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, and more. Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, or in your garden.
And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, or just getting your green thumb, if you want a vibrant flower patch, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands. When fully matured, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall. Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. Ideal for birds, bees, bees, & butterflies: the colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, on your patio, and butterflies.