As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Importfood #ad
14 oz, Thai Fresh galangal #adImportfood #ad
- Different in flavor and tastes slightly medicinal. Aromatic ginger. Iranian cuisine and Thai curry pastes and soups. Freezes well in smaller chunks or slices in a zip lock.
2. ACRUI #ad
ACRUI 5 Pack 3 Gallon Grow Bags,Fabric Planter Pot Root Pouch with Handles for Growing Vegtables and Plants #adACRUI #ad
- Good waterproof, air permeability, can bring the whole soil ball full of root, more uniform than the Plastic salver. Plant from seedling, no need to exchange the soil, the development of the seeding is fast, after transplant, but planted directly into the bag, low cost and big income.
Suitable to every soil, can be transplanted every moment, do not influence by the weather.
Convenient and easy to plant, durable for drought, can repeat to use every moment, and ventilate. Perfect size for most plants/seeds develop, such as tomato, chilli, cucumber, potato, carrot, mushroom and many other vegetables Potato Grow bags.
3. TastePadThai #ad
Galangal Fresh 14 Oz #adTastePadThai #ad
- To infuse soups, cut into quarter-inch-thick slices, stews or teas with galangal, simmer over low heat then strain prior to serving. Has a strong, punchy flavor that can be overwhelming, aromatic, so use the root sparingly. Pack of 14 ounces.
4. wbut2023 #ad
Turmeric rhizome Grow Your own ,Grow Indoors or Outdoors #adwbut2023 #ad
- It won’t have any effect on your later root harvest, and the flowers don’t actually produce any seeds. Turmeric is different from most herbs in that you are not going to be harvesting the leaves, but the roots instead.
Your plants won’t be able to tolerate any climate colder than 65F. Warmer. Bi-monthly or even weekly feedings with a liquid fertilizer is ideal. Days to germination: started by root cuttings, not seeds days to harvest: 250 days or more 8 to 10 months Light requirements: Full sun, or slight shade Water requirements: Regular watering Soil: Well-drained soil Container: Necessary for most climates.
During winter months, turmeric needs less water but once the growing season starts you will want to water fairly frequently to keep the soil moist.
Once your plants are established and growing well, they will need very little care from you. The plant grows an underground tuber, or rhizome much like ginger does. If you see your plant going to flower, there is nothing to worry about. Turmeric rhizome Grow Your own, Grow Indoors or Outdoors.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Set 3 Galangal Tree – 3 Thai Ginger Plạnt Galangal Root Herb Outdoor #adPAPCOOL #ad
- You are buying 03 galangal trees between 5'' to 8" tall. Just water as needed to keep the soil evenly moist but not saturated. Mulch the tree well to protect the roots during the winter months.
Allow 2 to 5 inches between rhizomes. Galangal is a very low maintenance tree. Leave a few galangal roots in the ground in autumn if you want to continue growing galangal the following spring.
Planting galangal after all danger of frost has passed in early spring, they may rot in cool, but be careful about planting if the soil is too soggy. Although galangal roots need moist soil, soggy conditions. Add a few inches of compost or well-rotted manure if soil is poor.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
3 Thai Ginger Plạnt – 3 Galangal Plạnt Root Bush for Growing, Gardening #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Leave a few galangal roots in the ground in autumn if you want to continue growing galangal the following spring. Mulch the tree well to protect the roots during the winter months.
Although galangal roots need moist soil, they may rot in cool, soggy conditions. Planting galangal after all danger of frost has passed in early spring, but be careful about planting if the soil is too soggy.
Allow 2 to 5 inches between rhizomes. Just water as needed to keep the soil evenly moist but not saturated. Add a few inches of compost or well-rotted manure if soil is poor. You are buying 03 galangal trees between 5'' to 8" tall. Galangal is a very low maintenance tree.
7. The Hydroponic City #ad
FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Mix Indoor Outdoor for Garden and Plants | Plant Fertilizer | 12 Quarts | 2 Pack + THCity Stakes #adThe Hydroponic City #ad
- Ocean forest is ph adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. Foxfarm ocean forest garden soil is the ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag! Each bag contains 12 quarts of a blend of earthworm castings, bat guano, forest humus, sea-going fish & crab meal, moss & more.
Encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit and is ideal for containerized plantings. Comes with 2 bags of foxfarm ocean Forest Potting Soil 12 Quart Bag and 5 THCity Stakes! .
8. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This low growing ground cover will only get 2 - 3 inches tall. Sagina subulata is the latin name for Irish moss plants. Irish moss seed, also known as pearlwort, grows best in full sun or partial shade.
One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute. Keep sagina subulata seeds continually moist until germination and plant in USDA Zones 4 - 10 This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months.
This is the most popular ground cover plant seed Outsidepride sells. Sow 5000 seeds to cover 100 SF and starting growing your own plants. It is also great to plant in-between stepping stones.
9. GEHARTY #ad
Root Booster for Fast Plant Reproduction Pod, 6 Pack Combination Reasable Plant Root Growing Ball（Transparent）, GEHARTY Plant Root Growing Box #adGEHARTY #ad
- The premium quality transparent plastic material can also provide you with a lot of fun to observe the rooting process of plants. There is no need for superb gardening techniques, just install our plant root growth box, no complicated operation methods, and you can get a healthy plant in a few weeks. Easy to use – uses the ancient method of air layering which is about growing roots right onto the branches to replicate your existing plants and produce a new one.
Strong & fast results – this is especially created with a cutting globe design which helps your cuttings achieve stronger roots to reproduce a more mature plant faster than normal propagation methods.
It allows you to see propagation results within 6-8 weeks after installation. However, we have attached some cable ties for fixing to better fix the plants and promote the growth of plants to reduce your concern. Secure lock – designed with stoppers and corner locks which interlock with each other and secure on the branch to hold the propagator in place even without a stem underneath.
It works on both indoor and outdoor plants and hard to root plants. Good helper for plant reproduction – who doesn't want a healthy plant? our plant root growth box is your best choice. No damage – provides no damage to the parent plant at all as it only uses a small branch on the plant you wish to clone, thus creates little to no disturbance and doesn’t disturb the plant’s natural growth. Compared with other plant propagation techniques, the success rate is higher.