As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eretz #ad
Choose Size! Willamette Valley Oregon Grown, No Fillers, Premium Shade Grass Seed., No Weed or Other Crop Seeds, Creeping Red Fine Fescue Seed by Eretz 5lb #adEretz #ad
- Medium to dark green color. Perennial, fine-bladed grass. Aggressive tillering fills in lawns. Weed and other crop seed free! 99. 6% pure seed, 04% inert matter. Naturally 6-8" tall; does well cut or uncut. Superior disease resistance. Excellent performance in shaded areas.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Soft, Outsidepride Legacy Fine Fescue Shade Tolerant, Turf, Lawn Grass Seed Blend #adOutsidepride #ad
- It gives an immaculate lawn with a blend of hard fescue, chewings fescue and creeping red fescue. The lawn seed blend can grow in full sun in cooler climates or in quite shady areas.
Fine fescues are known for performing well in soils with low-fertility. Its tremendous cold tolerance makes it idea in the northern and transition zones where cold tolerant grass is a must.
Legacy fine fescue grass seed is a perennial used for lawns, parks, golf courses and many other areas where a dark green, fine bladed seed is desired. Not meant for the deep South. For new turf, sow 4 - 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet of lawn you desire.
3. Twin City Seed Co. #ad
Drought Resistant | 99.9% Weed Free | 5 lb. Bag, Twin City Seed Co. Low Grow Fescue Seed Mixture | Low Maintenance Fine Grass Blend | Dense Turf for Hard to Mow Areas | Shade Tolerant #adTwin City Seed Co. #ad
- Low maintenance: mow biweekly to monthly to a height of 3 inches; max height if left unmowed is 10-12 inches; fertilizer not recommended or necessary; no need to water once established.
Ft. Low grow fine fescue grass seed mix; seed viable up to 1 year. Grows under tough conditions: grows in most soil types from very sandy to somewhat heavy clay soils and accepts most sun conditions from full sun to heavy shade; drought tolerant. Resilient, commercial, sports fields, fertilize, yards, institutional, residential, sidewalk medians, SUSTAINABLE + BEAUTIFUL TURF: ideal for lawns or places you can't or don’t want to mow, or municipal lawns, or water including wildflower beds and berms, right of ways, parks, and landscaping.
Seed bag contents: 5lb. Certified, 99% weed free, no noxious weeds, high quality seed: oregon certified Seed, Non-GMO. Bag covers spread of 1000 sq.
4. Seeds2Go #ad
Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Medium to dark green in color Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Coverage: 3 to 5 lbs per 1000 square feet. Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass.
Drought tolerant. Test the soil and make sure the pH is anything between 5. 5 and 6. 5. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees.
5. Twin City Seed Co. #ad
Creeping Thyme, Dutch White Clover, Self heal and Fine Fescue, 1 lb. Bag, Low Maintenance, Twin City Seed Co. Bee Lawn Seed Mix, Low Mow, 99.9% Weed Free #adTwin City Seed Co. #ad
- Ft. Mixture includes: celestial creeping red fescue, intrigue Chewings Fescue, Gladiator GT Hard Fescue, White Dutch Clover, Self Heal, Blue Mesa Sheep Fescue, & Creeping Thyme. Bee pollinator-friendly lawn: sustainable and resilient flowering lawn mix features Creeping Thyme, White Dutch Clover, Self-Heal and a blend of fine fescues; fosters a naturally healthy and biodiverse ecosystem.
Ideal for: residential, right of ways, landscaping, institutional, sports fields, parks, yards, sidewalk medians, or municipal lawns, commercial, and places you don’t want to mow.
Seed viable up to 1 year. Low mow maintenance: mow biweekly to monthly to a height of 3 inches; max height if left unmowed is 12 inches; fertilizer not recommended or necessary; no need to water once established; drought tolerant.
Researched & certified: developed in research partnership with the University of Minnesota; 5% of all sales go to UofM Bee Lab; Blue Thumb Partners; Oregon Certified Seed. Bag covers spread of 200 sq. Seed coverage & contents: 1 lb.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Turf Grass Seed, 5 LB, Outsidepride Hard Fine Fescue, Low Growing, Shade Tolerant, Drought Tolerant, Lawn #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: 4 - 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet. Hard fescue uses range from erosion control, creating a naturalized area that will not be mowed or maintained, as well as a fine fescue lawn.
One of the few grasses that rarely grows over 8 inches tall making it ideal for erosion control. Can grow in full sun in the transition zone and northern part of the U. S. Hard fescue is a fine bladed grass often used in cool climates and for shady areas.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Combat Extreme Turf Type Fescue Lawn Grass Seed Blend for Transition Zone, 5 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Unlike other turf type fescue grass seeds, Combat Extreme has the ability to repair itself. Grow in full sun or partial shade in the transition zones. Combat extreme is a great lawn seed for shady areas, something that warm season grasses cannot provide.
Traditional tall fescue grass seeds will clump together, not filling in the bare spots and producing an uneven lawn. Seed 8 - 10 lbs per 1, 000 square feet.
What makes combat extreme grass seed unique is its ability to fill in these open areas with aggressive tillering. This seed blend has lower growing cultivars. With bare spots, weeds are more apt to take over the lawn.
This fescue grass seed blend produces grass with superior heat and drought tolerance and makes Combat Extreme grass seed an excellent choice for professional or home use. Combat extreme transition zone grass seed three way turf type fescue grass seed blend that produces grass with fine to medium leaf blades which allow it to form a dense turf.
8. SeedRanch #ad
Seed Ranch Chewing Fescue Grass Seed, 10 lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Low maintenance attributes. Good shade tolerance. Fine textured turf. Distinct deep dark green. Adapted to low fertility.
9. JRK SEED #ad
10 lbs, JRK 4 Fescue, Low Grow No Mow Grass Seed Mix #adJRK SEED #ad
- Best results are obtained from bare ground soil that is prepared for seeding. Has the best tolerance to drought conditions, with or without sandy soil.
Great mix for sandy soils, ground cover, and no maintenance. For establishment of a true no maintenance lawn. Will require little or no mowing depending on fertility and moisture.