As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sprig & Stone #ad
Hedera Helix 'English Ivy' Grower's Choice #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F. Great for container gardens! Single plant 2. 5" pot. Low light needs. Easy to care for.
|Brand||Sprig & Stone #ad|
|Manufacturer||Josh's Frogs #ad|
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hardy Groundcover/House Plant -Sun/Shade-2 Pack 3" Pots, Gold Child English Ivy #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Hedera helix 'Gold Child'. Easy to grow. Hardy in zones 5-8. Deer resistant. Immediate shipping. Grows in sun or shade.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Variegated English Ivy | Hedera Helix Variegata' | Easy Care Houseplant | Perfect for Bright Light Conditions, | Air Purifying, 6 in Grower's Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Easy care - our variegated english ivy does Not Require Constant Attention, Will Thrive on Being Watered a Few Times a Week. Bright light - can thrive in a Moderate to Bright Indoor or Enviroment. Unique dÈcor - add a fresh splash Of Green To Your Living Room Or Work Space.
Attractive foliage - this hedera helix Varigata Has Long Trailing Vines Covered in Unique Arrowhead Shaped Variegated Foliage. Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
| Air Purifying, 6 in Grower's Pot, Perfect Plants English Ivy | Hedera Helix | Easy Care Houseplant | Perfect for Bright Light Conditions #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Unique dÈcor - add a fresh splash Of Green To Your Living Room Or Work Space. Bright light - can thrive in a Moderate to Bright Indoor or Enviroment. Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity.
Attractive foliage - this hedera Helix Has Long Trailing Vines Covered in Unique Geen Arrowhead Shaped Foliage. Easy care - our english ivy does not require Constant Attention, Will Thrive on Being Watered a Few Times a Week.
5. Jmbamboov #ad
Groundcover, 2 1/4" Pot, Jmbamboo, English Ivy Hedera Helix Air Purification Plant #adJmbamboov #ad
- The plants you will receive are growing in 2. 25" pots // from Jmbamboo. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Baltic'. Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Grows in sun or shade. Deer resistant. Hardy in zones 4-8.
6. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents English Ivy Hedera Helix Baby It's Cold Outside-Live House Plant in 4" Decorative Ceramic Pot and Wood Stand Holiday Home and Event Décor, 4 INCH, Navy #adShop Succulents #ad
- Watering needs | dry out soil completely between waterings. Indoors bright but indirect light during summer, but may place in occasional direct light during winter. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two weeks during the spring-summer season but do not fertilize under extreme weather or when leaf production has stopped. Soil | sun | potting | outdoors shade to partial shade.
Included in purchase | 1 hedera helix "english ivy" in a festive holiday planter and wooden stand set with graphic text of "Baby it's Cold Outside". If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Ensure complete drainage and do not let it sit in standing water. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness.
7. Winter Greenhouse #ad
English Ivy, Duck Foot, Hedera Helix, 3" 2.6x3.5" #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- Zone: 6, blooms: from June to July. 60 days return Window from Delivery. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 5. 00in high, Spreads 48. 00in. Miniature plants, terrarium, Ground Cover Plants, shade, Houseplants; Requires Sun - Partial Shade.
8. Naturegreen Park #ad
WS- Garden Spring Summer Decoration, NP, 10 ct, English Ivy Hedera Helix #adNaturegreen Park #ad
- High germination Rate. Please read description carefully. Beautiful Mix to Your Garden. This is english Ivy Hedera helix, 10 seeds.
9. Jocadew #ad
English Ivy Vine Seeds Hedera Helix jocad 80+ Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- The flowers are produced from late summer until late autumn, individually small, greenish-yellow, in 3–5 cm diameter umbels, and very rich in nectar. English ivy vine seeds Hedera helix jocad 80+ Seeds. Purple-black ripe fruit.
Plants without rhizomes. It is an evergreen climbing plant, cliffs, walls are available, growing to 20–30 m high where suitable surfaces trees, and also growing as ground cover where there are no vertical surfaces. The leaves are alternate, 50–100 mm long, with a 15–20 mm petiole.