As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, Drift Roses, Rosa White Drift Rose Rose, double white flowers, #2 #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Compact, spreading rose. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. Blooms late spring through early fall. Mature height is 12-18in, mature spread is 24-30in. It will leaf out in Spring.
Plant is delivered in a #2 size Container. Make an impact in your garden by adding this long blooming plant. Green foliage provides nice contrast to its White, double flowers. For best results, plant in usda zones 5-11. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
|Brand||Green Promise Farms #ad|
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants White Drift Rose Live Plant, 3 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Add some gorgeous sparkle to your yard and landscape with the pure White Drift Rose bush! These elegant blooms enhance the style of any environment they are planted and are sure to be your next eye catching addition. The creamy white blooms of the pure white rose bush are reoccurring during their blooming seasons! These blooms are very tolerant to drought and heat, and perform Best in full sunlight.
The pure white drift roses, when mature, grow to roughly 2 feet tall and 3 feet Wide.
Pure white drift roses are a cross between normal sized and miniature sized roses, and with this cross breeding bring the best of both variations to create an easy to manage and hardy Rose bush. These rose bushes are very low maintenance! the pure white drift roses are incredibly popular across the United States For their low amount of overall upkeep! Water your flowers on a regular basis, make sure it gets plenty of sun, and be sure the soil is full of organic nutrients.
This size makes them great for stand-alone specimen plants as well as planting in rows to make small flowering Hedge! When planting multiple plant at least 2-3 feet apart. However, they can tolerate partial shade.
3. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Drift Popcorn Rose in 2 Gallon pot Yellow-White #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Will fill the outdoors and indoors with its intoxicating smell for many months. Yellow to cream white flowers, sometimes suffused with light pink. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants.
Plant ships dormant from October-April. Hardiness zones 4-7. Does not ship to ca, or, mt, id, gu, az, wa, pr, UT, nv, hi, ak, VI. Dark-green, semi-glossy foliage forms a compact low mounded ground cover.
Mature height and width: 15-18 Inches Tall and 30-36 Inches Wide. Water requirements: moderate-to-high depending on water. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Light exposure: full sun. The overall impression is yellow & cream; reminiscent of buttery popcorn. Perfect for a boarder plant, planters, and hanging baskets.
4. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens 1 Gallon Popcorn Drift Rose Novarospop- The Color Starts Out Yellow and Fades to Cream White Sometimes Suffused with Light Pink #adPixies Gardens #ad
- It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter. The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Apricot Drift Rose Live Plant, Includes Care Guide, 3 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Drift roses are especially hardy! a drift rose is easy to maintain during all four seasons because it is both drought-tolerant and winter hardy, making this the best groundcover Rose for new or experienced gardeners.
This plant loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in your landscape that receives sunlight all day! Perfect for planting in clusters along walkways, patios, gazebos, and mailboxes!. Apricot drift roses are an outdoor rose that mimics groundcover growth: low to the ground, and dark green foliage growing linear to the soil providing an even, brightly-colored spread.
Live apricot rose comes with easy to use plant food and blooms 8-9 months of the Year with vibrant, Apricot petals that compliment any garden or landscape. Mature height: 1-2 ft | mature width: 2-3 ft, for Spacing in the landscape, plant Apricot Drift roses roughly 3 feet apart from one another for proper growth.
6. Star Roses Drift Series #ad
Star Roses Drift Series 20405 Popcorn Star Drift Rose, 1 Gallon #adStar Roses Drift Series #ad
- Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. The color starts out yellow and fades to cream-white, sometimes suffused with light pink. Plant ships dormant from October-April.
Does not ship to ca, nv, or, pr, mt, az, wa, ak, ut, id, GU, hi, VI. The popcorn drift rose represents a newer color in the drift series. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Hardiness zones: 5-11. Mature height and width: 15-18 Inches Tall and 30-36 Inches Wide.
7. Heirloom Roses #ad
The White Gold Shrub Plant , Own Root Bushes for Planting , Live Fragrant Plants for Outdoors , One Gallon Potted Outdoor White Flowers, Heirloom Roses Rose Bush #adHeirloom Roses #ad
- Void if granular fertilizer products have been used. Continual blooming & hardy - Will bloom non-stop throughout the growing season. Approximate size 3' x 2' - this is the general size of the rose bush when it reaches full maturity.
Subject to amazon’s 30 Day Warranty. One gallon - all of our roses are 12-16 months old and are delivered in one gallon containers with rich soil.
Upon delivery, roses will be roughly 12-15 inches tall. Hardy roses are easy to grow and low maintenance. Very fragrant. Own root - all of our roses at heirloom roses are own root, which means they will produce more blooms, and stay true to variety throughout their lifetimes, be more hardy, contrary to grafted roses. Hardiness zones: 6-9.
8. Heirloom Roses #ad
Live Rose Plants Ready to Plant Outdoors, Luna Love™ Groundcover Rose by Heirloom Roses #adHeirloom Roses #ad
- Ready to Plant Outdoors. Own Root. Void if granular fertilizer has been used. One Gallon. Approximate size: 1. 5'- 2' x 2'. Repeat Blooms. Subject to amazon's 30 Day Warranty.
9. Green Promise Farms #ad
Rosa White Knock Out Rose, #2, Size Container, white flowers, Knock Out Roses #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- For best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. It will leaf out in Spring. Mature height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 3-4ft. Easy to grow. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
Gorgeous member of the knock out rose family, this Rose's bloom cycle produces single white flowers that rebloom throughout the season. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Grows well in full sun. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal.
|Brand||Green Promise Farms #ad|