As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Succulent Cult #ad
Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Organic Potting Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quart #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% Organic perlite. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due to the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess.
Excellent drainage for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps improve drainage to avoid over watering which is the #1 reason why most succulents and cactus die. Organic light weight soil: 100% organic ingredients with a neutral PH balance to provide optimal growth. This is the only blend we use in our greenhouses when it comes to propagating leaves, and cuttings.
Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Depending on species and varieties, seeds, we tend to see leaves and cuttings begin to root in as little as 2 weeks under the right circumstances.
The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining only what your little guys need. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your leaves and cuttings. Pre-mixed and ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the right soil blend.
2. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Brown/A, 4 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. This product measures 4 quarts.
3. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
Grown in The USA, Kitchen, 9GreenBox, White Angel Desert Rose Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Table, Good Fortune, Attracts Zen, Luck, Office, Non-GMO, Desk #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Pruning – in order to maintain your desert rose, pruning will be needed. Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox. Water when the soil is already dry but reduce watering when winter season arrives, keep hydrated enough for it to live. Growing desert rose plant – a tough flowering plant that doesn’t require much attention.
Ships with bare roots. If you see this insects you can destroy and remove each of them by just simply touching them with a cotton swap dipped in rubbing alcohol. It can be in pink, double, white and yellow.
Pruning before expected flowering of the plant encourages resulting in abundant flower blossom. Keep your plant in at least 50f at all times, is it ideal to plant your Desert Rose in a pot for you to be able to move it as an indoor plant in winter season. You can start by cutting off those cold-damaged portions of your plant in late winter or in spring time once you notice new growth has emerged.
One of those easy growing plant. A beauty plant that will definitely add a touch to your garden extracting a lively vibrant color. Taking care of desert rose – desert rose plants attracts several pests. If you think that your desert plant is having a mild problem with these insects what you can do is use a strong jet of water to remove the pests. Can be grown indoor or outdoor.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox Large Over 20" Live Adenium Desert Rose House Plant Bonsai #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Native to arid areas of Africa. Adenium obesum lives with little care and can take a good deal of neglect. Desert rose is one of our ultra favorite plants.
Will ship without soil and pot. Product size : over 16" in height and 6" in wide. Desert rose is excellent in pots especially for people who "kill everything". The diameter of this plant caudexes is about 20 to 24 inch sometimes it has multiple branches. And should be planted soon upon.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Table, Grown in The USA, Kitchen, Good Fortune, Office, Desk, Non-GMO, Luck, 9GreenBox, Desert Rose Double Purple Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Place your desert Rose Plant in a place where it can catch full sunlight. If you think that your desert plant is having a mild problem with these insects what you can do is use a strong jet of water to remove the pests. Desert rose double purple - desert rose is a plant that produces abundant of trumpet-shaped flowers in different shades.
It can be in pink, rose, double, white and yellow. Flowers are estimated to grow up to 2-3 inches in diameter and can be single, or even triple. Keep your plant in at least 50f at all times, is it ideal to plant your Desert Rose in a pot for you to be able to move it as an indoor plant in winter season.
Pruning before expected flowering of the plant encourages resulting in abundant flower blossom.
There are also insects that not that visible but creates a web like covering on leaves and buds. You can start by cutting off those cold-damaged portions of your plant in late winter or in spring time once you notice new growth has emerged. Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. These includes mealybug. Taking care of desert rose – desert rose plants attracts several pests. Pruning – in order to maintain your desert rose, pruning will be needed.
7. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Cacti and Succulent Soil with Nutrients #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants. Optimal drainage for cactus and succulents. Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants. 18-6-12 time released nutrients will feed your plants for up to 8 months with no additional fertilizer needed.
The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer. Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil. These macro-nutrients are nitrogen N, phosphorus P and potassium K or NPK for short.
8. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 10 Quarts, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants #adHoffman. #ad
- Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Sand, Perlite, Reed Sedge Peat, and Limestone. Airy and lightweight. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box.
You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared. Organic ingredients. This is a 10 quarts package, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have.
Use with any succulent. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too.
You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type. Friendly for a beginner gardener. One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves.
9. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Organic Potting Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Professional Grower Mix Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- The soil features well breathability, light-weight soil, well draining, well draining, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot. . Rhizome breathability, well draining. . Perfectly for nurturing plants, varieties succulent and cacti, Our formula can balance pH 5.
5 for the plants. Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water. Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.
Also contains nutrients for growing roots, vegetables, or any seeds.
The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product. Perfectly for most plants. Imported from canada, contains 100% organic ingredients, ph balance5. 5. It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. The soil feature has good perviousness.