As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 13518 Southern Style Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 18 lb #adCowboy #ad
- Higher carbon content provides more heat than standard briquets for better searing. Produces less ash and requires minimal clean up. No additives means great wood-grilling flavor.
Ready to cook faster than standard briquets. Great for use in all styles of outdoor cooking appliances, including classic kettle style barbecues, barrel grills & smokers, and kamado-style ceramic cookers. Made from superior quality, kiln-dried southern hardwood.
|Manufacturer||Pit Barrel Cooker #ad|
2. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 29088 Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 8.8-Pound #adCowboy #ad
- 100% all natural & contains No Coal Or Chemicals. Burns faster & Hotter Than Standard Briquettes. Provides great Wood Flavor To Every Barbecue.
3. Duraflame #ad
Duraflame Cowboy 26014 Cowboy Brand Natural Hardwood Briquettes, 14lb #adDuraflame #ad
- Hardwood blend: designed to interject an authentic wood flavor into the food you cook. Unique shape: Pillow-shaped briquets allow for even heating. Even heat: allows for long-lasting and even heat.
Premium charcoal: 14-pound of all-natural hardwood charcoal briquets perfect for outdoor cooking and grilling. No nonsense charcoal: Briquets are all-natural, which means no coal, chemicals, or added fillers.
|Manufacturer||DURAFLAME COWBOY #ad|
4. Rockwood #ad
Missouri Oak, Hickory, Maple, and Pecan Wood Mix, Rockwood All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adRockwood #ad
- Not a single tree is harvested - made exclusively from hardwood left over from timber milling. 100% all-natural lump charcoal made from Missouri grown Oak, Maple, Hickory, & Pecan.
Made from renewable, natural resources. Our paper bag and soy-based inks are recyclable, landfill-safe, and won't produce harmful fumes if burned.
Our slow burning, ash minimizing coal lights easily, heats quickly, and burns boldly for juicier, more flavorful food and is great for any type of grill or smoker. Highly recommended" by the professional reviewers at The Naked Whiz. 1 consumer ranked charcoal and on the Naked Whiz' Lump Charcoal Database.
5. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal, 20-Pound #adCowboy #ad
- Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' Flavor. No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes. Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources. Lights without using lighter fluid. All natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal.
6. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 35LB #adJealous Devil #ad
- 100% natural: pure, fillers, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, or scrap material. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood. Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, smoker, and low ash - ideal for any grill, no popping, or kamado.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
7. Fogo #ad
35 Pounds, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Smoked Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal for Smoking Sessions and Reverse Sear Type Cooks #adFogo #ad
- Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more. Big pieces: large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control.
Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long. Premium blend: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks.
Restaurant quality: charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor.
8. Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad
Mr. Bar-B-Q 20 lb Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal | Burns Hotter, Longer & Cleaner | Made from a 100% Hardwood Blend | Natural Lump Charcoal | Lights Easily, Low Ash | 20-Pound Bag #adMr. Bar-B-Q #ad
- Burns hotter, longer & cleaner - mr. Bar-b-q charcoal, you can rest assured that you will be using the best quality product. We believe that we have perfected the blend of woods and manufacturing methods to create one of the most premium grilling charcoals.
Easy and quick to light - natural hardwood charcoal is very quick and easy to light. Bar-b-q charcoal is made from all-natural hardwoods, it has a completely pure and smoky flavor. Bar-b-q lump charcoal is made from a blend of 100% natural hardwood.
Fire chimneys work best as they have excellent air flow! This allows you to light up to a 2 pounds or more with just a couple of pieces of paper. Low ash production - with mr.
You can dowse in lighter fluid and then light or you can use a fire chimney. Pure smokey flavor - because mr. It retains heat for longer giving a more perfect cook. Bar-b-q is designed to burn hotter for longer and cleaner than other charcoals. When you use Mr. Some chemically treated charcoal briquettes tend to leach some of the chemical flavor into food that is cooked over it. All-natural hardwood lump charcoal - the mr.
|Brand||Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad|
9. Fogo #ad
17.6 Pounds, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking #adFogo #ad
- Charcoal lights fast and lights long. 80% of the bag is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or larger; larger pieces have more surface area which helps with longer burn times. 17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood super lump charcoal that's perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking.
Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Primo, and more. Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures.