As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prococo CocoPeat #ad
Prococo Cocopeat Compressed Block Premium Coconut Coir Husk Coco Brick Coconut Fiber Substrate Plant Soil Potting Soil Organic Soil Coco Coir Bricks #adPrococo CocoPeat #ad
- The coir possesses excellent water holding capacity due to the natural quality of coco coir brick husk. Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible.
The lowest salt coir available on the market - prococo Premium Cocopeat coconut husk coco peat coir brick is made of top quality coco husk that has been washed extensively to extract the salts and minerals found in most coco coir coco soil products.
Top quality omri certified organic husk - this coconut coir is OMRI certified 100% organic. Top soil alternative - coconut coir bricks can be used as top soil for plants or can be mixed with sand 60% coco coir, 30% sand, 10% compost to use as a direct medium on open land.
Long life – the coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Ideal for a variety of applications - use prococo CocoPeat in planting soil, potting mix, soil ammendments, mixes, aquaponics, gardening soil, vermiculture worm farm bedding, hydroponics, landscaping, and much more.
2. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Brick Potting Soil Mix 10 lbs. Coconut Fiber Substrate Organic Garden Soil Growing Media Indoor Outdoor Plants Herbs Flowers Succulents Microgreens Raised Garden Beds, 2.8 Cubic Ft. #adEnvelor #ad
- Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. When ready to use, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, has high water retention, just soak the coco coir brick in water, expands to 20 gallons of fresh potting soil.
Prime available. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil – made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening.
Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, cucumber, peppers, cilantro, turmeric and other veggies. Conserve water with coco garden soil – its fine, allows for water to be dispersed evenly.
The best thing about coir growing medium is it's sustainability. Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost. The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
3. TeeTree #ad
TeeTree Coconut Liner Sheet, Perfect for Garden Flowerpot Lining Baskets, Reptile Carpet- Natural Coconut Fiber Substrate Mat,Coconut Palm-Mat Bulk Roll Coconut Liner Natural Coconut Fiber #adTeeTree #ad
- Wide application: very suitable for use with hanging baskets, etc. Can be cut: the product can be adjusted according to the size of your basket. Suitable for home garden wedding decoration, giving you the original ecological visual enjoyment.
That are difficult to install and have strange shapes, vases, terrariums, and can also be used overlappingly. Wish you a happy life.
Family garden wedding decoration: Suitable for family garden wedding decoration, as well as tortoise, flower basket and flower pot decoration, lizard and other reptile animal carpets.
Keep moisture in flower basket: the cushion is made of natural coconut fiber, safe to use. The coconut palm mat can keep moisture in the flower basket, thereby reducing watering time. Product service: if you have any questions about this product, we will give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours, please feel free to contact us, thank you.
4. Verdana #ad
Low EC, Coco Coir, High Expansion, Coco Peat, Coir Pith, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Optimum pH, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix #adVerdana #ad
- 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. Debris-free. Excellent water absorption and retention. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
5. EKDJKK #ad
Garden Decor Balcony Home Basket Liner Flower Pot Keep Warm 23 x 33 inch, Lizard Cage Mat, CocoFiber Liner, EKDJKK Reptile Carpet, Coconut Fiber Substrate #adEKDJKK #ad
- Functionabsorbed cocofibres retain moisture after watering to prevent dry out of the plant and roots as well as letting root breathe. Materialmade from natural coconut fiber.
Adjustablethe product can be adjusted to the size of your basket. Occasionssuitable for home, garden, wedding decoration. It is sustainable. Sizeabout wxl 60x85cm/23. 6x33. 5inch. Giving you the original ecological visual enjoyment.
6. HEEPDD #ad
HEEPDD Reptile Coconut Soil Natural Coconut Fiber Substrate Bricks Terrarium Bedding Sand Carpet Pad for Spider Lizards Scorpion Landscaping Decor #adHEEPDD #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteewe greatly value our customers and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you aren't happy with your shopping experience or product, we urge you to contact us so we can resolve the issue! It is a botanical ingredient with no additives and is non-toxic and harmless.
Suitable for crawling pets with high relative humidity requirements such as spiders, frogs and snakes. Small and powerfulsmall piece, but can expand into an excellent substrate when placed in water.
Even if pets eat coconut pad by mistake will not obstruct the intestine. Create a humid environmentthe coconut soil has a good moisturizing effect and can be uses as a pad for pet moisturizing and balancing humidity.
Applicable objectsafter the coconut soil is foamed, amphibian tortoises, the soil is soft and attracts reptiles and amphibians to explore or hibernate. Natural and healthy materialthe coconut soil is made of a fibrous fertilizer that extracted from coconut shells. It will absorb waste and urine produced by your pets, no odor. It has a capacity to hold moisture well and doesn’t spoil easily.
7. ANPHSIN #ad
Pack of 3 Coco Coir Bricks- Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting Seedling and Other Organic Use #adANPHSIN #ad
- Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Functional: this organic growing media has many application like soilless culture, raise seedlings, soil amendment, seed germination and good bedding for amphibians.
Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow. Package include: you will receive 3 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, the size of each coco fiber block is 7. 87 × 3. 74 × 1. 96 inch.
|Part Number||ANPHSIN-Coir Brick-3 Set|
8. Kraiovim #ad
Prococo Chips-N-Fiber Premium Coconut Husk Coconut Husk organic coconut coir chips and fiber makes 75 quarts of coco coir growing media for planting … #adKraiovim #ad
- The premium prococo chips-n-fiber coconut husk substrate is the best coconut fiber bedding for reptiles, snake coco bedding, turtles, ball pythons, lizard bedding. Coconut coir for gardening. Choose a premium coco fiber substrate for your plants and reptiles.
Just add the required water and your reptile or Growing substrate is ready to use! Odor-absorbing, coconut husk bedding for reptiles or coconut husk for planting.
We make all of our coconut chip coco husk substrate of high-quality coconut, to give you a 100% organic, sustainable and safe substrate for your reptiles and plants that respects the environment.
Great for plants as well. Top soil alternative coconut fiber substrate can be used as top soil, potting soil for indoor plants or can be mixed with sand to use as a direct medium on open land to grow grass, flowers, bushes. Perfect for outdoor, snakes, tortoises, garden soil mix, mix potting soil, indoor potting mix, geckos, amphibians, lizards.
9. N,A #ad
Potting Soil for Plants,Vegetables,Flowers,Herbs,Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Berries Planting Seedling 6, Coco Coir Bricks #adN,A #ad
- 100% natural sustainable, 6 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, Each piece weighs 1. 4 pounds. These compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, microgreens, house plants, cactus, flowers, vegetables, herbs, and more!.
Coconut brick is compressed, making it easy to carry, use and store，The coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening.