As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
4" Pot, 9GreenBox Chinese Money Plant, Pilea peperomioides #ad9GreenBox #ad
- To divide the offsets, feed once a month but, dig down into the soil at the base of the offset to expose the roots. Then use a sharp pair of needle-nose snips to separate it from the parent plant. To keep those lovely green circular leaves at their best condition, indirect light AVOID direct sunlight.
Pilea peperomioides or commonly known as chinese Money Plant or Pancake Plant is an easy to grow modern-looking indoor plant.
In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Average room humidity level is fine, keep your plant in lots of bright, crisp or ‘burning’ edges of the leaves indicates you should raise the humidity levels.
Loves very lightly moist soil. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants. Blooms with small white flowers on pink-tinged stems. Can mature up to 12 inches tall with an equal width but be sure it has plenty of space to grow. It is really easy to care of and easy to propagate. Makes perfect plant for beginners. Do not over feed your plant, only feed your plant when it is actively growing.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Money Plant Seeds, 150 Seeds Lunaria, Marde Ross & Company #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow evenly and thinly and cover with fine soil. To dry seed pods; cut when fully developed, bunch and hang stems upside down in an airy place until completely dry, 2-3 weeks. . Remove weeds and work organic matter into the top 6-8 inches of soil; then level and smooth.
150 seeds - money plant is a biennial that is grown for the silvery white, flattened, disc-like seed pods. Direct sow in a sunny or lightly shaded location in the garden in spring after danger of last frost.
In the deep south, gulf or Pacific Coast areas, sow from fall to spring. Firm lightly and keep evenly moist.
Seedlings will emerge in 10-14 days depending on soil and weather conditions. Plants bloom with clusters of lavender flowers in spring and make pods second summer after seeds are sown. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Remove brown husks on sides of seed pod by gently rubbing between thumb and finger. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed.
3. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Chinese Money Plant Planting Soil, or Repotting Chinese Money Plant, Potting Soil for Chinese Money Plant Small Batch Hand Blended 4QT Bag, Growing, Hand Blended All Natural Potting Mix for Planting #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Make you and your plant happy. No added fertilizers- we don’t ever add synthetic fertilizers to our soil mixes. Hand blended small batch soil and potting Mixes- Each of our soils are hand blended in small batches using the best all natural ingredients to ensure premium product and results.
Many national brand soils have added fertilizers to aid growth. Ships fast- all of our premium soil products are sold direct to consumer exclusively on Amazon, providing all the benefits of The Amazon Customer Experience.
While other all purpose soils may not kill your plant, our soils will allow them to thrive! While this can be helpful, we prefer an all natural approach allowing you to add your own fertilizer should you so choose.
Zipper bag packaging- each of our hand blended soils, in whatever quantity you choose, always ship fresh, recently blended, and in zipper bags for storage and reuse later. Nutrient specific to your plants needs- in order to stand out from the competition we mix niche specific soils that cater to a plants needs, drainage, each blend is curated to correctly provide the nutrients, and growth environment for your Chinese Money Plant.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Money Plant White, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: White. Usda zones: 6 - 10 Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 36 inches Biennial. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Gardens Chinese Money Plant, 2.5" Pot, Pilea peperomiodes #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Does well under artificial light or bright, indirect light. Greenhouse fresh from Hirt's Gardens since 1915. Native to the southwestern Yunnan province of China. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Immediate shipping in a 2. 5 inch plastic pot.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Gardens Chinese Money Plant, 4" Pot, Pilea peperomioides #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Immediate shipping. Greenhouse fresh from Hirt's Gardens since 1915. Does well under artificial light. Native to the southwestern Yunnan province of China.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Easy to Grow, Peperomia polybotrya, Raindrop Chinese Money Plant, 3.75" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water when dry. Proper name: Peperomia polybotrya. Very easy to grow. Prefers bright, indirect light. Immediate shipping.
8. Winter Greenhouse #ad
3" 2.6x3.5", Pilea peperomioides, Chinese Money Plant #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- 60 days return Window from Delivery. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 12. 00in high, 4. 00in high on Delivery, Spreads 8. 00in. Miniature plants, shade, Houseplants; Requires Bright, Indirect Light.
9. Easy to Grow #ad
Rare Pilea Peperomioides Chinese Money Plant Live Indoor Houseplant in a 4" White Ceramic Pot Planter | Easy to Grow Décor #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Attractive plant: absolutely adorable bright round green leaves. Save yourself the time and effort of finding the right size pot for your houseplant Great for home, office, and makes a perfect gift.
Home dÉcor: ships in growing 4" growing pot planted inside a white ceramic container pot. Care: prefers bright, indirect light. Easy to grow: rare popular plant that is easy to grow and take care of.
Compact, slow growth habit, making it the perfect plant for almost anyone. The "it" plant of the moment that is rare and hard to find. Water only when the soil is almost dry and rotate it weekly to keep it growing evenly. California nursery: Authentic product from EasytoGrow, an American company. Keep out of direct sunbeams, which can scorch the leaves.