As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk California Wildflower Seed Mix 1 lb 843,000 Seeds #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Non gmo, open Pollinated. A rainbow of colors, heirloom, specially formulated for the coastal California terrain. Prefers full sun exposure; Suitable for ALL USDA Zones.
50% perennial/50% annual species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Non-gmo bulk coastal california Wildflower Seed Mix 23 Species of Wildflower Seeds. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Natural Growing!.
2. Wildflower Company #ad
By 'createdbynature', Over 54,000 Premium Seeds, California Wildflower Seed Mix #adWildflower Company #ad
- Planting instructions are included making these wildflowers easy to grow for all skill levels. The mix includes the california poppy, catchfly, california bluebell, chinese forget me not, plains coreopsis, scarlet flax, Baby Blue Eyes, Clarkia, white yarrow, blue flax, Cornflower, Garland Daisy, Wild Lupine, Baby's Breath, Snapdragon, Shasta Daisy, sweet alyssum, Farewell to Spring, larkspur, Black Eyed Susan, Lance Coreopsis, Evening Primrose, Corn Poppy, Siberian Wallflower.
A premier collection of 24 annuals and perennials to create a colorful California wildflower garden in your own home, eaqsy to grow.
Helps the environment, the wildflowers require little watering, and they help attract beneficial pollinators such as bees, butterflies, and other important insects. Covers up to 350 Square Feet. Approximate height 8” | width 5” | depth 1 3/4” - Handmade in the USA. All seeds are harvested in the USA, Organic and Non-GMO.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Wine Country -13 Varieties of California Natives, California Native Mixed Wildflowers #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Spring Blooming. Good in gardens, fields, roadsides and Pots! Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Choice varieties of wildflowers - clarkia mix, tidy tips, baby blue eyes, farewell to Spring, Bird's Eye, California Golden Poppy, california Blue Bell, Chinese Houses, five spoteds - clarkia, tidy tips, Gold Fields, Globe Gillia, Sky Lupine, California Gold.
Spring or fall Sowing -. 5 oz.
4. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
California Wildflower Mixture, Bulk 1 Ounce Packet, Over 7,000 Native Seeds, Open Pollinated and Non GMO #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!. California natives can be planted wherever you like with this mix of 24 different annual and perennial flowers! Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 7, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet.
5. Environet #ad
100% Pure Wildflower Seeds 1/4 Pound, Environet Coastal California Wildflower Seeds Mix #adEnvironet #ad
- 50% annual, 50% Perennial Species. A perfect wildflower seeds mix for customers on the California coast. 23 varieties: california poppy orange, white yarrow, cornflower tall mix, baby's breath, baby blue eyes, snapdragon, corn poppy; California Bluebells, Perennial Flax, godetia dwarf mix, Sweet Alyssum, Plains Coreopsis, Evening Primrose, chinese forget me not, Shirley Single Mix, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Clarkia Mix, Shasta Daisy Alaska, Larkspur Giant Imperial Mix, arroyo lupine, black eyed susan, scarlet Flax, Catchfly and Siberian Wallflower.
Prefers full sun exposure. Specifically selected 100% pure Seeds Mix of 23 species of beautiful wildflowers for the coastal California terrain.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Coastal California Wildflower Mix, Annuals and Perennials Approx. 6500+ Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Scratch into Bare Soil. Mix of wildflower seeds that thrive on the Coast of California - 23 Varieties of Annuals 75% of Mix and Perennials. Full Sun. Approximately 6500+ Seeds -. 4 oz.
7. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
Southern California Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 Ounce #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- Contains 19+ diverse Annual & Perennial Flower Species. Great for attracting Birds, Butterflies, Bees & Beneficial Insects.
Black-eyed susan, cornflower, prairie coneflower, corn poppy, scarlet flax, purple coneflower, lavender hyssop, Purple Prairie Clover, Plains Coreopsis, indian blanket, ox-eye sunflower, New-England Aster, Prairie Aster, dwarf evening primrose, Grey-Headed Coneflower, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Mexican Hat, Shasta Daisy and Thickspike Gayfeather.1
1 ounce of southern california Wildflower Seeds, Covers 250 Square Feet. Absolutely no filler, 100% seeds. Over 35, 000+ Seeds.
8. Everwilde Farms #ad
1 Lb California Giants Mix Zinnia Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. First quality wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
9. Created By Nature #ad
California Poppy Flower Seeds- Over 20,000 Premium Seeds, Eschscholtzia californica California State Flower #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Seeds are harvested in USA - Organic and non-GMO. Easy to grow! - over 20, 000 premium seeds - California's radiant state flower, so proclaimed in 1903. Seed best planted within two years.
Wildflowers will bloom in approximately 30 days - Made in the USA. Bag dimensions: 6" x 4" x 1/4". Guaranteed to grow - plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall - Blooms throughout Spring and Summer.