As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Grow Co #ad
Slow Release Fertilizer Liquid Alternative for All Potted Succulent, Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants 5 oz, Succulents & Cactus Plant Food, Gentle Long Lasting Formula #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Lasts longer, perlite, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, gravel, water, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! Perfect for pots with pumice, pebbles, FOR LESS - Easy, and other organic potting soil mixes.
Light applications - a balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents. Aids and enhances root development, beautiful bloom, color vibrancy, and stem growth in both plant types.
Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit! Perfect for all types - expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, echeveria, crassula, aeonium, plumeria, dragon fruit, aloe vera, burros tail, jade, sempervivum, christmas cactus, string of pearls, desert rose, haworthia, and more!.
Indoor and outdoor use - conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house. Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering. Liquid alternative - excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle.
2. Schultz #ad
Schultz Cactus Plus 2-7-7 liquid Plant Food, 4-Ounce #adSchultz #ad
- Just 7 drops of water every time you water. Feeds through the roots. For all cacti and other Succulents.
|Manufacturer||Infinity Lawn & Garden #ad|
3. Espoma #ad
Succulents, Espoma Organic Cactus! Plant Food, Natural & Organic Fertilizer for all Cactus, 8 oz, and Citrus both indoors and outdoors, Palm, Pack of 1 #adEspoma #ad
- Liquid plant food is a vital part of indoor plant care, for plants both large & small. Contains: essential plant nutrients to help plants thrive. Fast results: espoma organic cactus! fertilizer for cactus & succulents will help you grow vibrant, larger plants while encouraging new growth & the development of a strong root system in a potted plant.
See label for all ingredients.
For best results use every 2-4 weeks. Thoroughly drench the soil of the plant. Organic plant food: this liquid fertilizer for Cactus, Succulents and tropical plants provides organic nutrients to ensure superior results and is safe to use around kids and pets.
Use: organic plant fertilizer specifically formulated for large and small house plants like Jade Plants, Zebra Plants, Burro’s Tails, Aloe Vera & Barrel Cactus & Christmas Cactus. Easy: simply add ½ cap of cactus! plant food liquid per quart of water and water your plants.
4. Grow More #ad
Grow More 3130 Cactus Juice 1-7-6, 16 Fl. Oz. 2 Pack 16 Fl Oz #adGrow More #ad
- Mix 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and apply as a soil drench to the base of a plant. Provides calcium and other nutrients to cacti and succulents. Feed plants and flowers every 2 weeks during the growing season. 1-7-6 fertilizer Analysis.
5. Perfect Plants #ad
Cacti, Succulent and Cactus Fertilizer in 5oz. Bag | Long Lasting Gentle Plant Food Formula for All Live Succulents, and Other Desert Houseplants #adPerfect Plants #ad
- It will feed your arid loving plants the optimal amount to insure healthy root development, phosphorous, Vibrant Colors, sturdy stem growth, and could contribute to bloom growing. Professionally formulated- this blend contains balanced micronutrient and mineral ratios that are perfect for many succulent and cactus varieties like Jade, snake plants, lithops, echeveria, crown of thorns, aloe vera, string of pearls, pilea, and more.
Will last for several months after being applied, and almost indefinitely when stored in a cool dry place in the packaging.
Granular plant foods - this is professional grade fertilizers that comes in our heavy duty resealable pouch. Light feeding rate - our balanced ratio of nitrogen, and potassium npk will never over concentrate in the potting soil of your live succulent plants.
This can be used with any substrate including: pebbles, and organic dirt, Gritty Mix, perlite based mixes, pumice, sandy mixes, or even in a terrarium. Easy application — distribute pellets evenly in the soil during potting or apply on Top of the Soil for established Plants. Long lasting, less work - an easy one time granular application can feed your potted indoor or outdoor houseplant for several months, with all of the Nutrient release happening only when you water. Water thoroughly After First Application.
|Brand||Perfect Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Plant Food|
6. Leaves and Soul #ad
No Fillers | 5.2 oz Resealable Packaging, Leaves and Soul Succulent Fertilizer Pellets |13-11-11 Slow Release Pellets for All Cactus and Succulents | Multi-Purpose Blend & Gardening Supplies #adLeaves and Soul #ad
- Every purchase is also covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind. Durable packaging - these fertilizer pellets come in a very sturdy, 5. 2 oz resealable bag. It's also great for seedlings and mature plants alike.
Store it in a safe, dry place and you can count on it to stay in great condition for a long time to come. Suitable for all varieties - you can use our succulent tree fertilizer pellets on just about any kind of succulent, cactus or epiphyte plant, from orchid to bromeliad.
This significantly minimizes waste and the need for upkeep. Always 100% guaranteed - our tree nutrients are made and packaged in the USA to ensure quality.
Perfect blend of nutrients - give your succulent plants and cactus everything they need to grow up healthy! Our 13-11-11 slow release fertilizer pellets have all of the essential nutrients that your plants crave. 6 month timed release - a single application of our succulent plant fertilizer lasts up to 180 days, thanks to its controlled release.
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma Organic Cactus Plant Food, 8 oz ack of 3 #adEspoma #ad
- You will receive 3 8 oz bottles per order. Ideal for use with all cactus and succulents. Promotes Growth and Flowers. Feeds Instantly. Mix with water.
8. Aquatic Arts #ad
Succulent Fertilizer | Formulated Succulent Food for Potted Indoor Succulents and Cactus | Plant Food for Succulent Soil in Pots | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your succulent grow large and healthy.
3-1-2 npk fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your succulent. Feed your succulents: succulent planters need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth.
Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning. Our fertilizer will also encourage your plant to bloom or flower! Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year. Specially formulated for succulents:help your mini echeveria grow from small cuttings into large, haworthia, aloe, crassula, sempervivum, echeveria, healthy plants! Can be used to feed: Cacti, aeonium, and many more!.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Fertilizer ||
|Model||Succulent Fertilizer ||
9. The Grow Co #ad
Gentle Liquid Fertilizer Nutrients for Aloe Vera and Other Common Indoor and Outdoor Succulents & Cacti 8 oz, Organic Succulent & Cactus Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Apply confidently - natural formula is safe to use indoors, or wherever your plants are growing. Wonderfully organic - contains safe, all natural organic ingredients that naturally feeds and strengthens your houseplants while promoting strong root development, color vibrancy, beautiful bloom, and stem growth.
Water smarter - get the most out of the water you use! our fertilizer is made specifically for light infrequent applications that your dry-loving houseplant needs. Easily mix with water to feed your potted succulents and cacti with a soil drench or add to a spray bottle with a mister nozzle to spritz aerial roots.
Made especially for succulents and cacti in pots and planters- can be used even in a terrarium kit! Excellent for a pot containing gravel, around the garden, pebbles, perlite, and other soil potting mixes.
Quality nutrition - high quality, urea free mix of vitamins and nutrients your plant needs to grow. Perfect for all types - liquid nutrient booster for your live potted aloe vera, crassula, dragon fruit, aeonium, christmas cactus, haworthia cooperi, sempervivum, christmas cactus, echeveria, desert rose, plumeria, jade, string of pearls, burros tail, and more!. Perfectly balanced liquid fertilizer with light NPK ratio gently feeds your house plants to encourage sustainable long term health and vitality.