As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants "Sweetcrisp" Includes 4 Four Plants with 4 oz. of Organic Fertilizer from Hello Organics & 4 Hello Organics Tags #adHello Organics #ad
- The price includes four 4 "sweetcrisp" southern highbush Blueberry Plants with USPS Shipping. See full product Description and more information on how to grow below.
Sweetcrisp is considered the best tasting and most crisp of all Blueberries. It is a fast growing vigorous plant. I recommend growing in 4 inch pot for starter plants then re-pot or plant. They are large to extra large berries with a little crunch to the bite.
These are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat. Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low pH 5. 5-6. 4. Comes with 4 oz of free organic Fertilizer from Hello Organics with 4 Hello Organics Brand Tags.
2. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
19cm, Bushel and Berry Peach Sorbet Blueberry, Vaccinium Peach Sorbet #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Patent: pp#23325. This blueberry is full of color year-round. Light exposure: part shade. Habit: mounded. Hardy trees & shrubbery. Leaves range from Peach to pink to Orange to emerald Green. Hardiness zones 5-10 Naturalizing. Edible fruit, Red fall color, spring flowering.
3. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
1 Gallon, Premier Plant Solutions 18666 Bluecrop Plants That Work Blueberry Vaccinium #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Bluecrop is the best all around variety for adaptability, & disease resistance. Does not ship to ca, ut, wa, AZ, iD, or, mt, NV. Plant may not look exactly as pictured due to plant growth stages.
Hardiness zones 4-7. Possibility of shipping dormant from November-March. Large sweet berries, yields, high quality fruit, in midseason. Best if planted in full sun.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants "Biloxi" Southern Highbush Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- The price includes four 4 "biloxi" southern Highbush Blueberry Plants. Biloxi has an above average great tasting medium size berry. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat.
See more information Under Product Description Below. Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low ph 5. 5-6. 4. Biloxi grows better in areas where chill hours are below 150, but will produce a moderate crop where chill hours are above 150 Biloxi can be grow to zone 10 They are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-5 inches tall.
As your plant gets bigger you can change the ratio to more Pine Mulch up to 100%. Biloxi is a new usda variety that is great for low chill or even NO-CHILL climates and can be considered for Evergreen Production. Biloxi is a great as well for its vigorous bushy growth habit which looks great for edible landscapes or edible hedges.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Tifblue Blueberry Live Plant, Includes Care Guide, 1 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This bush features outward-spreading branches with light-green foliage and pink to White blossoms before Berry production. Live 1 gallon tifblue blueberry bush comes with easy to use blueberry food and produces Round, ripe berries every june-july needs another variety to pollinate and produce fruit.
Mature height: 3-15ft | mature width: 3-10ft, blueberries respond well to pruning if a specific height is desired.
Tifblue blueberry is a heavy blueberry producer compared to other varieties — Tifblue berries hold a tart potency until fully ripe when they take on a juicy-sweet flavor. This plant loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun throughout the day.
6. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Premier Plant Solutions 19558 Duke Blueberry/Vaccinium, 1 Gallon #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- The foliage changes to red in the fall for a nice fall color. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants.
This classic blueberry is a heavy, consistent producer of medium to large, light blue berries. Plant may ship dormant from October-April. Fruit is mildly tart. Does not ship to ca, or, az, MT, ID, ut, wa, NV. Best planted in full sun in hardiness zones 4-7.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Size: 1-2 ft, Includes Special Blend Fertilizer & Planting Guide, Live Plant, Powder Blue Blueberry #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Low maintenance. Includes special blend fertilizer & planting guide. Sorry, this item does not ship to CA or AZ due to State Laws***'. Fruit rich in antioxidants. Edible fruit, Fall color.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
8. Pixies Gardens #ad
One of The Most Reliable Blueberries.Good for Baking and Fresh Eating 1 Gallon, Pixies Gardens Brightwell Rabbiteye Blueberry Shrub Live Fruit Plant for Planting #adPixies Gardens #ad
- This variety is is chosen for its vigorous growth, minimal maintenance, and flavorful fruit. Brightwell rabbiteye blueberry shrub- one of The Most Reliable Blueberries.
Good for Baking and Fresh Eating. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Full sun - height 6-9 ft - Pollinator recommended. The open, spreading shrub reaches its full height quickly and can produce up to 15 pounds of berries each year.
Named after renowned blueberry developer dr james Brightwell, the Brightwell Blueberry is grown commercially all over Southeast North America. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
9. Grower's Solution #ad
1 Patriot Blueberry Plant, 2 Year All Natural Grown, Spring Planting #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Produces large Delicious Organic Berries. High in antioxidants & Easy to Plant & Grow. 2 year old plants - Should Start Producing This Season. Comes with Easy to Follow Instructions. Sweet - High Yielding.