As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Venetian Princess #ad
Venetian Princess Lava Rocks, Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs, Black Lava Rock #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces. Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3.
14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
3/4 inch lava rocks - available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
2. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
Perfect for Fire Pits, Black 1-3 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock, Fireplaces, BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use, Natural Stones | 10 Pounds #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets. Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses.
No color additives or chemicals. Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications. When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times. Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together.
Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit.
3. American Fireglass #ad
American Fireglass LAVA-M-10 American Fire Glass Medium Sized Black Lava Rock – Porous, All-Natural, 1/2 Inch to 1 Inch Thick x 10 Pounds #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- High quality, american fire glass black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, low maintenance: durable, long-lasting and cost effective, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance. Versatile: american fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features.
The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds. Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces liquid propane or natural gas.
No assembly required. Enhance your home oasis: black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look.
All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these medium sized fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA. Use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments. Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
4. Midwest Hearth #ad
Black 5/8" to 1-1/2" 10-lb Bag, Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Natural color - no artificial color added. Great base layer for fire pits - use as a neutral bas layer, then top with logs or our beautiful fire glass! Complete your gas log set - Give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 5/8" to 1-1/2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a slightly bigger look for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays.
5. Hiland #ad
Extreme Tempature Rating, 10 Pounds, Hiland Fire Pit Fire Glass in Black, Good for Propane or Natural Gas #adHiland #ad
- It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes. Available in 10 and 20 pounds. Heat rating: higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc. Fire glass is very easy to maintain because it emits no ash, soot, or smoke.
Our fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. Thus you can spend more time enjoying your fire pit/place and less time cleaning it. Ideal for both indoor or outdoor environments, fire glass may be used in either natural gas or propane fires.
|Manufacturer||AZ Patio #ad|
6. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Natural Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces 10-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Add realism to your fireplace - Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling.
The same size OEM log sets use. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. Generous quantity - midwest Hearth Lava Granules are available in 5-lb or 10-lb bags. Natural color - no artificial color added. Sized for fireplaces and gas log sets - granules are small and vary in size from 1/4" to 1/2" in diameter.
7. American Fire Glass #ad
6" 10 lb Bag Black/Extra Large/10 Pounds, American Fire Glass XXL Black Lava Rock 4" #adAmerican Fire Glass #ad
- Made from natural resources; product weight 10; product height 3; Product Width 13; Product Length 15; Assembly Required No; Collection Lava Rock; Shipping Method Standard. This lava can withstand extreme temperatures.
Comes in a variety of sizes, is black in color, has porous surface. For use with fire bowls, and fireplaces, fire pits, either indoors or outdoors Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. Requires very little maintenance.
8. FirepitOutfitter #ad
20 Pounds. Naturally Formed Volcanic Rock Mined in The USA. Varies in Size from 1/2" to 1 1/2", Black Lava Rocks for Fire Pit #adFirepitOutfitter #ad
- Because it’s naturally formed, the color may vary from grey to black. Add an outdoor log set on top of the lava rock for even more realism. Perfect for covering gas fire pit burners and closely imitating a natural coal bed in a campfire.
We sell the perfect log sets for this on Amazon also! Can also be used as decorative landscape lava rock. Naturally formed and varies in size from 1/2" to 1 1/2". 20 pound bag of black Lava Rock For Gas Fire Pits.
9. Firegear Outdoors #ad
Firegear Outdoors 50 lb. Box of 1 to 2" Black Lava Rock #adFiregear Outdoors #ad
- Contains mixed sizes of rock. Color: Black. Model #: fg-lava-50 . Type: lava Rock. About 1" to 2" in diameter.