As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Kingdom #ad
Basil Italian Large Leaf Great Garden Herb by Seed Kingdom Bulk 40,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Grow in containers or flower borders. Add to many dishes for great flavoring. A favorite garden standard. Great Herb. Ocimum Basilicum.
2. Home Grown Seeds #ad
1000 Seeds, Homegrown Basil Seeds, Genovese Sweet Basil #adHome Grown Seeds #ad
- Bloom start to end: Early Summer - Late Summer. Loves sun, but can tolerate partial shade if needed. Homegrown seeds Packet contains 1000 seeds. Italian basil is a key component in many a beloved Italian dish. Popularly used in Italian cuisine.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Basil Herb Seeds- Genovese- Pesto Heirloom- 300+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Most italian chefs will tell you that genovese is the preferred variety for pesto sauce. 85% germination. This ancient variety has been grown in the Genoa area for thousands of years and continues to be a favorite variety today.
Grows to 18" - 24". Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
4. RattleFree #ad
Italian Leaf Basil Seeds | Basil Seeds for Planting Home Outdoor Gardens | Planting Instructions Included #adRattleFree #ad
- Non-gmo basil italian Large Leaf seeds are an easy herb to grow. Sow 6-8 weeks before the last frost in spring. You should see seedlings emerge 7-14 days after planting your seeds.
It thrives either in the traditional outdoor gardens and urban gardens or indoor planting containers and hanging baskets. Asil italian large leaf ocimum basilicum, is an annual seed that does best in growing zones 4-10 Keep the soil moist and around 70 degrees.
Scan through our unlimited non-gMO Garden Seed Selection! Your #1 non-gmo garden Seed Source! Allow the herb to receive lots of sunlight and warm air. As soon as seedlings appear make sure and give the plants plenty of sunlight.
5. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Sweet Basil Seeds 1500+ Seeds Non-GMO Large Leaf Italian Heirloom Genovese Pesto Open-Pollinated High Yield 87% Germination Rate 2.5g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Uniform large-leaved italian sweet basil with great flavor and heady aroma. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, USA.
Harvest in 70 days. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Hardy annual and open-pollinated. 87% germination rate with current lot. Non-gMO. Very high-yield, general and healthy eating, perfect for drying, and for large-scale pesto production!. One packet of 1500+ seeds contains roughly 670mg. Ocimum basilicum - Open pollinated.
6. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Indoor Herb Garden, Sweet Basil Seeds for Planting, 500 Genovese Herb Seeds!, Microgreens #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- High germination rate basil herb seeds. The flavor of genovese Basil has been regarded as having hints of mint and clove, while being peppery and spicy. Bio-degradable compostable packet. Look for our other premium seeds like cilantro, chamomile, lavender and others.
By raw earth Colors. Many people prefer the taste of Genovese basil for pesto. Premium non-gmo heirloom genovese basil seeds for planting, microgreens, indoor windowsill culinary herb garden or outdoor home garden planter. Product of U. S. A.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, 500 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Genovese Sweet Basil Herb Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Wonderful addition to your home herb garden! Grown for its delicious flavor and aroma and used prominently in Italy for Pesto! Annual. Produces a plant with medium green leaves and full of sweet flavor! usda zones: 3, 9, 6, 5, 10, 8, 11, 4, 7, 12: seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
15-18" spacing. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
24-30" height. Zone 1-11. 75 days.
8. RDR Seeds #ad
Genovese Ocimum Basilicum, RDR Seeds 150 Sweet Basil Seeds- Genovese Basil, Pesto Basil #adRDR Seeds #ad
- All rdr seeds brand products come in RDR Seeds branded packaging that includes plant information and planting instructions. Use of this herb may result in friends and family stopping by unannounced for dinner.
Delicious herb makes a great pesto. Does well in containers so it can be grown indoors during winter if it's too cold outside for a garden. Great companion plant for tomatoes.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Holy Basil / Tulsi Herb Ocimum sanctum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Often referred to as "Tulsi. ". Holy basil is categorized as an annual flowering herb. The leaves can be harvested and allowed to regrow. The leaves are anise scented and can be used in tea, or as a potpourri. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4.
50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All holy basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Quality holy basil seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Holy basil plants will mature to a height of roughly 18 to 20 inches tall, and can spread roughly 8 to 12 inches wide. Holy basil is known to be a sacred herb to the Hindu people. If left outside with harsh frosts, the plants will then wilt and die. Annuals will grow quickly from freshly harvested Ocimum sanctum seeds, displaying their scented leaves and flowers through the summer months.