As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
6 Inch Pot, Non-invasive Clumping Privacy Hedge, 5 Live Plants, Fern Leaf Bamboo, Bambusa Multiplex #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- This variety is a clumping variety and as such is non-invasive. Because of its thick nature, deer-resistant hedge. New leaves on a trimmed Fernleaf become somewhat smaller and denser making it a very tight, compact hedge. When temperatures drop below 6 degrees f, thick, Bambusa multiplex 'Fernleaf' is highly prized as a short, the plants will probably defoliate and the canes will die to the ground at 0 degrees F.
Sets the standard for shorter denser privacy hedges.
Its small caliper culms make it a popular hedge bamboo because the Fernleaf bamboo responds very well to trimming with a hedge trimmer. Hardier than many clumping bamboo. Fernleaf is so dense it also acts as a sound barrier.
Our plants have reliably resprouted from 0 degrees several times over the last 20 years. Readily accepts full sun to full shade. Height averages 12 feet tall with canes ½ inch in diameter. Moderate watering after plant becomes established. This compact cultivar of the clumping bamboo multiplex usually reaches 9-10 feet. Zone 7b through zone 11. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage.
2. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Non-Invasive, Clumping Bamboo t, Bambusa Green Hedge Bamboo #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Usage - specimen planting, hedge, screen, container, gorgeous just about anywhere. Quintessential bamboo for hedge or screen - Trim if you trim at all Only Once Per Year! Imagine the time saving nature of this hedge! Currently 3+ feet tall.
Clumping, non-invasive form; hardy in Zones 7, 9, 8, 10 & 11. Supplemental water needed until established. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Easy, fast grower in full sun to full shade.
3. Florida Foliage #ad
5 Live Plants, Bambusa Multiplex, 6 Inch Pot, Non-invasive Clumping, Golden Goddess Hedge Bamboo Plant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Provide organically rich, loamy, moist soil. Bamboo is quite adaptable to containers provided it is given adequate water and nitrogen to sustain vigorous growth and an overall lush appearance. It is also equally at home in tropical island design themes. Evergreen.
Pruned properly these plants are spectacular with night lighting trained on their golden canes which cast exotic, non-invasive habit of Golden Goddess make it an easy, striped shadows in the garden. In the landscape it can be used as a clump of vertical poles for a columnar element or planted in mass for a fast growing barrier, screen or privacy hedge between properties.
Bamboo is among the primary signature plants of asian inspired gardens. Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring.
The clumping, low maintenance choice for homeowners. The perfect non-invasive bamboo for smaller gardens, golden Goddess has a well-mannered clumping form that can be easily maintained at under 8 feet tall. Water deeply and regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system; once established, well-drained, water regularly to maintain consistently moist soil. A fantastic container or screen plant with a graceful, arching form ideal for an exotic tropical or Asian garden effect.
4. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Non-Invasive Form, Green Hedge Clumping Bamboo Plant / Bambusa multiplex #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Quintessential bamboo for hedge or screen - trim if you trim at all Only Once Per Year! Currently 3+ feet tall - clumping, non-Invasive Form - Hardy in Zones 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11.
Mature height 25 feet and 1. 5 inch diameter culm/cane - Usage - Specimen planting, screen, container, hedge, gorgeous just about anywhere. Easy, fast grower in full sun to full shade. Supplemental water needed until established.
5. Valley Greene #ad
30 Packs of Deluxe Valley Greene Heirloom Vegetable Garden Seeds Non-GMOGuaranteed 30 Different Varieties as Listed #adValley Greene #ad
- Includes 30 different varieties! 30 Packs of Seeds! High germination Rate within 7-14 days. All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO Non Genetically Engineered. Create a Deluxe Vegetable Garden.
6. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 40 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds with 16 Bamboo 3.5" x 3.75" Planters 40 Varieties Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Wonderfully producing plants - will last for years when stored in a dry - cool place! High germination rate within 7-14 days all seeds are heirloom, white spine cucumber, basil, buttercrunch lettuce, collards, broccoli, green pepper, parris island romaine, coriander Cilantro, Stowell's Evergreen Sweet Corn, Dill, Spinach, Country Gentleman Sweet Corn, parsley, Chili Pepper, Carrot, 100% Non-GMO! May include varieties - chicago pickling cucumber, Champion Radish, garden wax bean, Zucchini Black Squash, Green Pod Garden Bean, marketmore cucumber, rutgers tomato, Table Queen Squash, straightneck squash, peas, Detroit Beet, Cherry Tomato, Beefsteak Tomato, Pu.
Set includes 40 vegetable and Herb seeds! Current Year Stock! Includes 16 assorted colors 3. 5" x 3. 75" bamboo Starting Planter Pots.
7. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Fernleaf Clumping Bamboo – Bambusa Multiplex ‘Fernleaf’, Box of 4 Plants #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Fernleaf is so dense it also acts as a sound barrier. Currently growing in 1 gallon pots. Sets the standard for shorter denser privacy hedges. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. This variety is a clumping variety and as such is non-invasive.
Moderate watering after plant becomes established. Hardier than many bamboo – zone 7b through zone 11. Mature size – height averages 12 feet tall with canes ½ inch in diameter. Readily accepts full sun to full shade.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Viroflay Spinach Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Could also be grown indoors if given sufficient light. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- full color packet of viroflay spinach spinacia oleracea seed; A tried and true french variety that has been grown since 1866.
Spring or fall -- a carefully selected variety that grows well planted outdoors in the spring or fall.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Under the “how To” section of our website. Huge green spade-shaped leaves grow quickly and reach to 10" long. Very cold tolerant; a perfect crop for winter. Great spinach -- one gardener recently declared “this is the best tasting spinach I have ever had and is the only spinach I am going to plant in the future. ”.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Lettuce Lovers Seed Collection 8 Individual Packets Non-GMO Seeds, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- This lettuce seed assortment includes 8 popular varieties, Parris Island Cos, Ruby Red, Red Romain, Prizehead, Oakleaf, such as Iceberg, Black Seeded Simpson and Lollo Rosso. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
Lettuce crops can vary when it comes to harvest dates, but the common harvest time is anywhere between 40 to 60 days. Quality lettuce seeds packaged by seed needs.
Lettuce crops are considered annual plants that produce a single crop in a single year of growth. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
All lettuce seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.