As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kuting #ad
Garden Vegetable Green Organic Chinese Seeds 40 Different Varieties Qty 22000+ for Planting Outside Door for Cooking Dish Soup Taste Good Delicious 100% Non-GMO by Kuting #adKuting #ad
- These are our carefully selected non-GMO seeds that you can grow according to your needs. It should not be too thick. The 40 varieties contain the following seeds:heart of cabbage bunching onion tomato spinach leek white gourd amaranth carrot okra fennel little greens bitter gourd chicory radish leaf blackeyed-pea malabar spinach milk cabbage pumpkin cucumber lettuce brassicacampestris celery corn green grocery cherry green cherry radish kohlrabi crown daisy asparagus long pepper caraway chive pod pepper leaf lettuce long bean.
Spray the topsoil to keep it moist. The soil is covered slightly and the seeds can be covered. All my seeds are 100% fresh and Processed With The Highest Quality & Care. It can be sprayed.
These seeds can be planted all year round. The seeds are mixed with fine soil and then spread on the soil surface. Green vegetables are suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand. It usually germination in about 3-4 days, with a spacing of about 3-5 cm. We offer 40 small packages, each of which is described in the approximate quantity. Before planting, and it takes about 1 week when the temperature is low.
2. Seedhao #ad
SeedHao from Buyincn Chinese Asian Vegetable Seeds BAU-Sin Chinese Mustard Vegetable Seeds 10g 5000 Seeds Heading GAI Choy GAI Choi Original Color Package 原装彩包 包心芥菜 盖菜 #adSeedhao #ad
- Bau-sin is a broad-leaved heading mustard with thick and broad stalks. Bolting will occur when temperatures and day length increase. Sow seeds in early to late spring or late summer to early fall.
Seeds are sown in late summer for harvest in late fall and early winter. Bau-sin is very popular in Taiwan and southern China. 85 days prepare fertile, well-drained soil.
Seeds be packed in colorful retail package, with China government Phytosanitary Certificate number, Package which print Plant picture, Chinese name and sow instruction. Plant every 2 weeks for continuous harvest.
Dark green leaves and stalks may curl inward and form a head in cold weather. Keep soil moist. Other name: dai gai choy, gai choy, kaai tsai, kai tsoi, da jie cai, jiu la choi, chuk gai choi, gai cai, taai kaai tsai, kai choi seeds. Excellent soup and stir fry or pickle. Fertilize as needed. Sow time spring 5°c-30°c maturity: approx.
3. kitchenseeds #ad
20 Asian Vegetable Edible Luffa seeds , Muop Huong by Kitchenseeds, long Smooth sponge gourd #adkitchenseeds #ad
- Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%. Popular in many Asian stir fry and soups. This is a vietnamese edible luffa, but are generally picked at about 16-20 inches before seeds formed inside. 42-45 days. Warm season annual,. This variety loves heat and performs very well in rainy and warm climates.
Untreated. 20 seeds asian vegetable edible luffa seeds, long Smooth sponge gourd, Muop Huong. Long fruits can grow up to more than 26 inches long, white flesh inside is very delicious and is very good for soup and stir-fry. Approx. Upon shaving off the green skin, called Muop Houng in Vietnam.
4. SeedHao #ad
Chinese Asian Vegetable Seeds Four Season Sweet Crisp White Petiole Pak Choi Bok Choy 15g 6800 Seeds Color Package Vegetable Bulk for Planting Chinese Cabbage Original Color Package 原装彩包白梗脆甜小白菜种子 #adSeedHao #ad
- Tolerant to cold and heat. Sweet high type with white petioles and dark green glossy leaves. 30 days, spring summer sow for Pak Choi Miao, Fall sow for Pak Choy.
Oriental asian chinese Garden heirloom Organic bulk Vegetable seeds for planting. Main ingredient soup and stir-fries. Sow temperature 8-36°c, spring/late summer /early fall Cool season annual Maturity: Approx.
Seeds be packed in colorful retail package, with China government Phytosanitary Certificate number, Package which print Plant picture, Chinese name and sow instruction. Not easy bolting. Can be planted in spring, summer, and fall.
5. Seedhao #ad
Chinese Celery Oriental Celery Chinese Small Celery 2000 Seeds Asian Chinese Original Package Vegetable Garden 原装彩包四季小香芹种子蔬菜种子 #adSeedhao #ad
- Ese celery is a smaller and more delicate than the common american celery. But its flavor is quite a bit stronger. 100+ days. Oriental asian chinese Garden heirloom Organic bulk Vegetable seeds for planting.
The crisp, hollow stems of some varieties are light green, often use this unique vegetable to add aromatic flavor in stir-fry and soup. Culinary: stir-fried, stir-fried with meat or with a little soy sauce and sugar.
Add leaves and stalks to flavor vegetable or meat soups. Seeds be packed in colorful retail package, Package which print Plant picture, with China government Phytosanitary Certificate number, Chinese name and sow instruction. Chinese celery grows best in a cold climate, 60-75°F. Sow time:spring/early summer, best Sowing temperature 60-75°F Maturity: Approx.
6. SeedHao #ad
Malabar Spinach Indian Spinach Vine Spinach Luokui 160 Seeds Chinese Asian Vegetable Seeds Garden Original Retail Package 原装彩包大叶木耳菜种子 #adSeedHao #ad
- Keep soil moist. Seeds have hard coating and for better germination, pre-sprout seeds indoors by soaking in water for 24 hours.
Sow time: Spring earlier summer. Fertilize as needed. Seeds be packed in original colorful retail package, Package which print Plant picture, Chinese name. Including China government Phytosanitary Certificate number.
Culinary: soups, stir-fries, Young leaves and tips are excellent for stir-fry cooking. Wrap in wet paper towel and keep warm between 75-85ºF. Plant when seeds sprout. Other name: basella, ceylon spinach, slippery vegetable, climbing spinach, indian spinach, Vietnamese spinach.
7. xuxu Seeds #ad
Chrysanthemum Seeds Green,Organic Non-GMO Chrysanthemum Greens Tong Ho Heirloom Bulk Seeds for Planting #adxuxu Seeds #ad
- Cook tip: they can be used raw in salads, or lightly cooked for use in stir frys. Wonderfully aromatic, edible chrysanthemum greens - fresh with an astringent taste with a delightfully crisp texture.
You can grow them in Spring, Fall and early Winter in green house,. Essential in many Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Vietnamese dishes. Chrysanthemum seeds green, organic Non-GMO Chrysanthemum Greens Tong Ho Heirloom Bulk Seeds for Planting.
8. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Stonysoil Seed Company Asian Heirloom Yard Long Bean Seeds Red Seeded Variety Sweet Tender and Delicious Original Version #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Bes tharvested at 10 to 12 inch length, cut into segments and my favorite way is to stirfry with garlic and gingr and a dash of sesame oil and soy sauce. Very long pods great in authentic South Asian cuisine, delicous stirfried, in soups and other delicous recipes.
Manufactured and shipped in usa only by stonysoil seed company 40 seedS. Uick growing vines thrive in heat and sun and tolerate high humidty, start harvesting in 70 days from seed and long contous yielding season.
9. SeedHao #ad
Slim Leaf LiuYe-KongXinCai 150 Seeds Chinese Asian Vegetable Seeds for Planting #adSeedHao #ad
- Sow temperature 20-35°c, high Yield Easy To Grown Vegetable Seeds. Seeds be packed in colorful retail package, with China government Phytosanitary Certificate number, Package which print Plant picture, Chinese name and sow instruction.
Oriental asian chinese Garden heirloom Organic bulk Vegetable seeds for planting. Can be stir fried or Also soup.