As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jonathan Green #ad
50-Pound, Jonathan Green 10316 Black Beauty Grass Seed #adJonathan Green #ad
- Has an invisible waxy coating which wards off disease and preserves moisture in the leaf for superior drought tolerance. 100% tall Fescue. 50 pound bag. 15, 000 square foot coverage.
|Brand||Jonathan Green #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonathan Green #ad|
2. Scotts #ad
Combination Mulch, Tackifier Reduces Seed Wash-Away, Covers up to 890 sq. ft., 40 lb., Full Sun, Dense Shade, Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade, Seed and Fertilizer, High Traffic Areas #adScotts #ad
- Tackifier: helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas. Grass seed: Scotts best high performance grass seed.
Ft. Mulch: absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 890 sq. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
3. Unknown #ad
Grass Seed Premium RYE Gulf Annual Oregon Grown 50 LBS #adUnknown #ad
- Ft. 50 lb. Covers up to 10, 000 sq. Annual. Hardiness zones - 1, 2, 6, 4, 3, 5, 7. Rye grass Seed.
4. SeedRanch #ad
Pennington Sahara II Bermuda Grass Seed, 50 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Traffic Tolerance: Excellent. Drought Tolerance: Excellent. Grass texture: Moderately fine. Sun tolerance: Excellent. Grass color: Medium to dark green.
5. PlantingTree #ad
Lesco Transition Pro Grass Seed 50 lb. #adPlantingTree #ad
- Perfect seed blend for Mid-Southern areas. Dark forest green color year round! Will get you excited to mow your lawn. Premium lesco Tall Fescue Grass Seed.
6. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug Contractor's Professional Grass Seed Mix, 50 lbs #adBarenbrug #ad
- Seeding recommendations: apply at a seeding rate of 8-10 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Ft. In the early spring or fall when daily temperatures range between 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit for best results.
Versatile applications: great for overseeding established lawns as well as seeding new lawns, and it is shade-tolerant, disease-resistant, and withstands light to heavy traffic for year-round sustainability.
Watering and mowing guidelines: keep soil moist by lightly watering 2-3 times per day until seed emergence is complete, then water as needed and mow at 2-3" or as low as 1.
5" once established. Professional quality grass seed mix: Medium textured and natural dark green colored blend germinates and establishes quickly to prevent soil degradation and provide erosion control in all weather conditions. Prevents weeds: rapidly anchors into the soil and transitions to a permanent crop, decreasing the likelihood of weed encroachment.
7. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch Titan Rx Ultra Tall Fescue Grass Seeds, 50 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Disease Resistant. Rhizomes and Recovery. Grows in both Sun and Shade. Heat Tolerant. Pest Resistant.
8. The Dirty Gardener #ad
50 Pounds, The Dirty Gardener Kentucky 31 Tall Fescue Lawn Grass #adThe Dirty Gardener #ad
- This kentucky blend is light green and has a course texture. Tolerates drought and foot traffic very well. Has an increased heat tolerance over other fescues. Easy to grow and requires little maintenance. Works well in full sun to medium shade.
9. SeedRanch #ad
50 Lb., SeedRanch Bermuda Grass Seed Coated/Hulled #adSeedRanch #ad
- Ft. Pasture and Erosion Applications. New pastures - plant 25 - 50 lbs. Fertilization Recommendations. Per 1000 sq. Per acre. Lawn applications new lawns - Plant 1 - 2 lbs. Type: warm season perennial.