As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
32-Ounce, Summit 114-12 Year-Round Spray Oil for Garden Insects Concentrate #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- Adds a shiny luster to your plants' leaves. Protects garden plants, fruit trees and ornamentals in and around the home up to the day of harvest. Kills and repels a multitude of insects on a wide variety of plants without synthetic toxins.
Prevents and cures powdery mildew. Controls aphids, spider mites, scale, fungus gnats, white fly and many other common plant pests.
2. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
Summit 122 Year-Round Spray Oil for Garden Insects Ready-to-Use, 1-Quart #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- Convenient premixed Year-Round Spray Oil in convenient quart spray bottle. Adds a shiny luster to your plants' leaves. Prevents and cures powdery mildew. For use in the garden. Kills and repels a multitude of insects on a wide variety of plants without synthetic toxins.
3. Bonide #ad
Brown/A, 32 fl. OZ, Bonide 214 617407730609 Season Horticultural Spray Oil #adBonide #ad
- Model number: 214. Item package dimension: 7. 11" l x 14. 22" w x 29. 97" h. Item package Weight: 2. 1 lb. Country of Origin: United States.
|Manufacturer||BONIDE PRODUCTS #ad|
4. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, delayed dormant stage, green tip stage, and diseases.
Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues.
Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, rust, botrytis, and other listed diseases. Foliage protector: used to protect pears, corn, cherries, shrubs, ornamentals, roses, peppers, asparagus, peaches, and other crops listed on the label.
Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, scale insects, mites, mealybugs, aphids, and certain species of moth. Can be used at the dormant stage, mites, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
5. Mighty Mint #ad
Ants, and More, Makes a Gallon, Non Toxic, Mighty Mint, 8oz Insect and Pest Control Peppermint Concentrate, Natural Spray for Spiders #adMighty Mint #ad
- Natural ingredients Proven Safe and Effective in the Real World. Powerful natural essential Oil - See Our Story Below! Best value for Refills. 8oz concentrate Makes 1 Gallon Repellent Spray. Concentrated Formula for Long-Lasting Protection.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide 211 Qt Horticultrl Spray Oil, 1 quart #adBonide #ad
- Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, mites, green tip stage, and diseases. This product is approved for organic gardening.
Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease. Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, rust, botrytis, and other listed diseases.
Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, aphids, mites, mealybugs, scale insects, and certain species of moth. Organic gardening - the active ingredient of All Seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Foliage protector - used to protect pears, cherries, peaches, asparagus, peppers, ornamentals, roses, shrubs, corn, and other crops listed on the label.
7. Bonide #ad
Bonide All Seasons Horticultural Oil Spray Ready to Spray32 fl. oz #adBonide #ad
- Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shade trees, ornamentals, shrubs, roses and vegetables. Controls many insects. May be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray no leaves or delayed dormant green tip spray.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products Inc #ad|
8. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects #adMonterey #ad
- Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, Potatoes, blackberries, pecans, figs, Apples, Peaches, avocados, citrus, almonds, pineapple and more. Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms.
Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season. However, whiteflies, leaf miners, trips, spider mites, it does control eggs of all insects.
Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, scales, leafhoppers, mealybugs and many more.