As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CaribbeanGarden #ad
30 Walla Walla Onion Plants- Sweet,Delicious for fresh slices on sandwiches #adCaribbeanGarden #ad
- Plant Form:Plant. Vegetable type:Onion, Sunlight:Partial Shade. Brand:caribbean Garden, Season Of Interest:Spring.
2. Hometown Seeds #ad
Walla Walla Seeds, Onion #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Some say this is the world's best tasting onion. A delicious, mild sweet onion, measuring about 4 inches across. Package contains approximately 285 Onion, Walla Walla Seeds. Firm texture. 1 package = 1 g Of Seeds.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Walla Walla Onion Allium cepa Twin Pack of 450 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Walla walla produces onions that have a golden outer layer, with white flesh. Walla walla onions will be ready for harvesting in roughly 100 to 120 days after sowing.
Mature fruits are 4 inches in diameter. Onions will grow in a single growing season, from seed to harvest. Quality walla walla onion seeds packaged by Seed Needs. All onion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, 300 Seeds Per Packet, Walla Walla Sweet Spanish Onion Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Biennial. Produces sweet brown skinned, white onions of a large size. Onions need moisture especially in their first several weeks of growth, and they cannot fight against weeds; mulching onions can help with both moisture and weed control.
When the tops begin to flop over, cut them off to 3" to focus the growing on the roots. Latin name: allium cepa type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season|Warm Season. 115 days.
Four weeks before the last frost or when the soil reaches at least 50 degrees F, transplant the seedlings 6" apart in rows 12" apart. 12-18" height. Long day variety. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for an emergency.
4-6" spacing. Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 10, 7, 9, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12. Walla walla onions are not attractive to deer; they also tolerate cold well. This sweet variety is an overwintering type that's good for fall or early spring sowing in the north! plant the seeds 1/2" deep in a flat 2-3 months before the last frost date; keep the soil moist and at room temperature.
5. Walla Walla Sweet Onion Plants #ad
2 Bunches 60 per Bunch, Heirloom Walla Walla Sweet Onion Plants #adWalla Walla Sweet Onion Plants #ad
- Delicious for fresh slices on sandwiches and a variety of salads. Heirloom. The pride of walla walla washington state, these globe-shaped onion are exceptionally mildly sweet and makes jumbo to colossal sized bulbs with light brown skin and perfect white flesh. Will keep for a month.
6. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Walla Walla Onion Seeds Many Packet Sizes Grow a Sweet Heirloom for Microgreen or Garden bin54 1000 Seeds, or 1/8 oz #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Direct-seed in spring when the soil reaches 50 F. Longer if stored properly in cool, dry location. Raised beds are ideal. Maintenance and care: can be direct-seeded, grown from transplants started inside, well-drained location. Plant seed ¼ inch deep, or 1-inch spacings for scallions.
Walla walla" onions are suitable for container growing, which allows the plants to be moved in and out of shelter. They are considered a long day onion variety, which means they need 14 to 15 hours of daylight to form bulbs.
Walla walla" onions allium cepa “walla walla” produce sweet mild-flavored bulbs reaching 2 to 4 inches in diameter with stalks growing up to 36 inches high. Onions in containers grow well in areas that are not normally used for gardening.
Choose a weed-free, especially early-maturing spring greens. Walla walla onion seeds || free shipPING || NON GMO. Germination temperature: 50 F to 90 F Days to emergence: 4 to 5. Onions are good for intercropping with other garden plants, or from sets -- small bulbs about ½-inch in diameter grown from seed the previous season. Thin to 4-inch spacings for large bulbs, but is fine for shorter-season varieties or for scallions - onions harvested before the bulb forms. Seed can be saved 1 year.
7. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 200 Walla Walla Onion Seeds, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. First quality non-gmo onion seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Onion Long-Day Walla Walla Sweet 4493 Yellow 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- The famous, mild yellow variety from Walla Walla, WA. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Harvest in about 300 days late-summer sown and wintered over; 125 days spring sown. Germination rate about 80% and better. Juicy, sweet, regional favorite developed in Walla Walla, WA.