As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Espoma VM8 8-Quart Organic Vermiculite, Brown/A #adEspoma #ad
- For improving heavy soils. Aerates soil. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction. 8-quarts. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction. All natural 100% Vermiculite to improve heavy soils. Vermiculite. Promotes root growth.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Natural Fine Grade Horticultural Vermiculite, 8 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee organic fine Grade horticultural Vermiculite is a lightweight amendment that improves moisture and nutrient retention. Helps promote faster seedling and transplant root growth.
Enhances water retention, binds nutrients, and facilitates nutrient exchange in soil. Omri listed for organic gardening. Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in synthetic planting Media.
3. Plantation #ad
8QT Professional Grade Vermiculite by Plantation Products #adPlantation #ad
- Loosens soil, provides aeration, retains water. Can be used to start seeds, propagate cuttings and store bulbs. An efficient and popular soil conditioner. 8 qt. Good earth" horticultural vermiculite.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
8 Dry Quarts Natural Soil Additive for Potted Plants, Organic Vermiculite by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes. Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots.
Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives. Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow.
5. EasyGoProdcuts #ad
Incubator, EasyGoProdcuts Vermiculite 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Planting Soil Additive #adEasyGoProdcuts #ad
- Promotes faster root growth. Can be mixed with peat, bark and compost. Large size bag - unlike others who sell 8 quarts this bag is 120 quarts.
More value for your money. Easy to use and low cost. Great incubator – great for using to incubate and hatch many varieties of plants. Holds moisture and nutrients leaving area for air in the soil.
Great for green house growing and hydroponic growing. All natural mineral – a natural element that is clean, odorless, sterile and non-toxic. Discourages fungal growth by the naturally occurring pH Alkaline. Great for potted plants. Grade 3 vermiculite – this is the most popular grade of Vermiculite.
6. General Hydroponics #ad
Micro Combo Fertilizer set, 1 Quart Pack of 3, General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs; Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Gh flora series is the original building block Nutrient System imitated but never duplicated; Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
Ph balanced for ease of use; nasa and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability.
7. The Andersons #ad
Covers up to 5,000 sq ft 10 lb, The Andersons BioChar DG Organic Soil Amendment #adThe Andersons #ad
- Biochar lasts in the soil for years, and water, beneficial bacteria, improving soil health over time with particles designed to attract nutrients, microbes, making all of these more available for plants. Ideal for seeding and composting applications on lawns, gardens, flower beds, potted plants, etc.
Easy-to-apply spherical, uniform, which allows particles to disperse with water, low-dust formulation -- Features DG Technology, moving immediately into the soil. Not for sale in California and Oregon. Builds rich, carbon-heavy soil that requires less fertilizer for plant growth.
8. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic.