As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nufarm #ad
Nufarm Triplet SF Selective Herbicide #adNufarm #ad
- High concentrate:. 67 - 1. 5 oz / 1 gallon of water / 1, 000 square feet *Check Market Label For Full Details*. Active ingredients: 2, 4-d 3056%, mecoprop-p 8. 17%, dicamba 2. 77%. Use sites: athletic fields, ornamental turf lawns residential, Cemeteries, Parks, Golf courses, industrial and institutional, Rights-of-way & other non-crop areas Roadsides including aprons and guardrails, Sod farms.
Flexible application rates: Higher rates for problem areas, lower rates for turf maintenance. Three-way selective herbicide: Combination of three powerful selective herbicides.
2. FMC #ad
Grazon Next HL 2 Gallon #adFMC #ad
- Cannot ship to ak, ny, de, nj, nh, md, ct, ri, dc, ME, ma, VT. Grazonnext hl herbicide is the easiest way to get broadleaf weeds out of the way of pasture production.
It provides a simple, lasting solution for the toughest pasture and rangeland weeds and clears the way for more forage, meaning greater flexibility in a grazing program and higher per-acre beef production at the lowest cost possible.
3. Remedy Ultra #ad
Triclopyr Concentrated, Pasture and Fence Lines, Remedy Ultra Specialty Herbicide Weed Killer & Brush Control At Rangeland, Use Alone Or Tank Mix With GrazonNext/ForeFront HL Herbicide, 1 Gallon #adRemedy Ultra #ad
- Safe to use around children and pets when applied according to the product label. Do not enter treated areas for at least 12 hours. Low-odor. Always wear a proper protective equipment when mixing and when applying.
Works on the entire plant roots and top growth. Controls more than 35 brush species, as well as many important broadleaf weeds. Flexible, ideal for pasture restoration, encroaching brush, long-lasting, maintaining fence rows and general brush control.
4. Syngenta #ad
Princep Liquid-2.5 Gallon #adSyngenta #ad
- Simazine - 41. 9%. For use in golf courses, residential and commerical lawns Warm Season grasses only, landscapes and ornamental plantings, nurseries, Christmas tree plantings, sod farms Florida only, and shelter belts * See label for complete list.
A wide variety of annual broadleaf and grass weeds, including crabgrass, goosegrass and groundsel. When tank mixing or sequentially applying simazine or products containing simazine, the total.
5. ALLIGARE #ad
ALLIGARE Triclopyr 4 Herbicide 2.5 Gallon #adALLIGARE #ad
- The mix rate for triclopyr is 3. 2oz to 6. 4oz per gallon. Triclopyr 4 can be used similar to garlon 4 to control brush and trees in pastures, lawns, right of ways, rangelands, sod farms, industrial properties, golf courses, and ditches.
Triclopyr 61. 6%. Triclopyr is more effective if mixed with a bark penetrent like methylated seed oil.
6. Triclopyr #ad
Triclopyr 4 EC Compare to Garlon 4 and Remedy 1 Gallon #adTriclopyr #ad
- Triclopyr 4 herbicide is a herbicide for control of woody plants, grass pastures, rights-of-way, annuals and perennial broadleaf weeds in forests, CRP acres, rangeland, and in non-crop areas and ornamental turf, industrial sites and non-irrigation ditch banks.
7. Miputa #ad
Railroad, & Aquatic; Glyphosate, Dow AgroSciences Rodeo Herbicide; Brush & Plant Control on Roadside, Rights-of-Way, Pipeline, 2.5 Gallon, Forest #adMiputa #ad
- Formulated as a water soluble liquid, it is classified as non-volatile to reduce off-target concerns. Use on multiple sites. Most of annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but most of perennial weeds may not occur for 7 days or more. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small but most perennial weeds are better controlled when treated at late growth stages, approaching maturity.
Rodeo herbicide is effective for control of annual and perennial weeds, woody plants and brush. Effective control against annual spurge, crabgrass, common cocklebur, sweetgum, bentgrass, foxtail, johnsongrass, sericea lespedeza, waterlettuce, australian-pine, peppertree, waterhyacinth, reed canarygrass, reed, dogwood, saltcedar, eucalyptus, maple, waterprimrose and willow.
It binds readily with soil particles but without soil residual activity. Visible effects are a gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant that advances to complete browning of above ground growth and deterioration of underground plant parts.
Stage of weeds. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small but most perennial weeds are better controlled when treated at late growth stages, approaching maturitySTAGE OF WEEDS. Forest, aquatic sites, irrigation and drainage ditches, canals, roadsides, airports, pipelines, reservoirs, wetlands, electric utility and communication transmission lines, railroads, parks and recreational areas, natural areas, etc.
8. Yard Mastery #ad
Covers 15,000 sq ft, at 3lb per 1,000 sq ft Application Rate, 45lbs, Granular Pre Emergent Herbicide 0-0-7 .38% Prodiamine #adYard Mastery #ad
- 38% prodiamine - strategies for weed prevention include crabgrass in the spring, and poa annua annual bluegrass in fall. For all grass types - great for use in: bahiagrass, Zoysia, Bermudagrass, St.
Cannot ship to new york**. Augustinegrass, seashore Paspalum, Centipedegrass, Tall Fescue including turf-type. Prevents crabgrass - Prevents crabgrass, poa annua annual bluegrass and more.