As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ITS Supply #ad
ITS Supply T-Zone Turf Herbicide, 1 Quart #adITS Supply #ad
- Cool-weather weed control option as low as 50°F. Yellow nutsedge suppression. Active ingredient: triclopyr, Dicamba, 2, 4-D, & Sulfentrazone. Designed for residential, commercial, and golf sites. Fast visual response to reduce call backs or complaints.
|Brand||ITS Supply #ad|
|Manufacturer||PBI Gordon #ad|
|Part Number||T-Zone Turf Herbicide - 1 Quart|
2. T-Zone #ad
T-Zone Broadleaf Weed Control, 1 Gallon #adT-Zone #ad
- Rain-fast in 3 hours. Designed to be a low odor formula. Fast visual response Oil based formula cuts through the cuticle of the toughest weeds. Suitable up to 85 degrees fehreinheight. The perfect post-emergent broadleaf weed control in home lawns, sod farms, parks, schools, roadsides and more.
3. Select Source #ad
Select Source Triad TZ | 4-Way Combination Herbicide Compare to T Zone | Dependable Post-Emergent Broadleaf Weed Control Quart #adSelect Source #ad
- How it works: triad tz is quickly taken up by the leaves and stems of plants and weed growth ceases within hours. Active ingredients: contains four active ingredients: 2, 4-D, Triclopyr, Dicamba, and Sulfentrazone.
The weed control effects may be seen within a few hours to a few days after application. Weed death occurs in 1 to 4 weeks after application, depending on the application rate, sensitivity of the weed, and environmental conditions.
Use sites: residential lawns, farmyards, industrial and institutional buildings, athletic fields, parks, fencerows, commercial sod production, golf courses, and utility rights-of-way.
Description: excellent post-emergent activity with proven rapid and effective weed control performance for some of the toughest broadleaf weeds in turfgrass. Controls tough broadleaf weeds: dandelion, ground ivy, plantains, spurge, white clover, virginia buttonweed and wild violet; also labelled for the suppression of yellow nutsedge.
4. Syngenta #ad
8 ounces, Tenacity Turf Herbicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration. Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil. Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored.
Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Target pests: barnyardgrass, thistle, clover, chickweed, Foxtail, Crabgrass large & smooth, Goosegrass, yellow nutsedge, Carpetweed, Henbit, dandelion, Purslane, Wild Carrot and others. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
5. ITS Supply #ad
Triclopyr 4 EC Compare to Garlon 4 and Remedy 1 Quart #adITS Supply #ad
- Triclopyr 61. 6%. The mix rate for triclopyr is 3. 2oz to 6. 4oz per gallon. Triclopyr is more effective if mixed with a bark penetrent like methylated seed oil.
Triclopyr 4 can be used similar to garlon 4 to control brush and trees in pastures, golf courses, sod farms, lawns, industrial properties, right of ways, rangelands, and ditches.
6. Control Solutions #ad
D-FENCE SC, 16oz, 10036000373902, Insecticide, CSI #adControl Solutions #ad
- 1 pt of d-fense sc yields 11-22 gallons of finished product. Active ingredients: 4. 75% deltamethrin. Cannot ship to Ct or NY. Diy pest control provides FAST shippingShipping from east coast and west coast warehouses.
D-fense defense sc is a concentrated suspension of pure microcrystals of the active ingredient Deltamethrin. 4. 75% -compare to Suspend SC.
7. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 5600 Spurge Power Herbicide, One Pint #adMonterey #ad
- Post-emergence turf herbicide. Controls spurge and other hard to control broadleaf weeds in the lawn such as dandelion, oxalis, clover, spurweed and many more!. Contains mcpa, triclopyr and dicamba no 2, 4-d. Contains three active ingredients. Use on both warm and cool season lawns.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
|Part Number||LG 5600|
8. Milestone #ad
Milestone Specialty Herbicide with Aminopyralid for Noxious and Invasive Weeds-Quart 6666085 #adMilestone #ad
- Selective on most warm- and cool- season grasses. Provides fast knockdown with effective, long-lasting residual control. Reduced worker exposure because no mixing is required. Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides.