As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SMY #ad
Depth Gauge + Flat File Kit Chain Saw Sharpener for General Chainsaw Stihl Sharpening Tool File Guide #adSMY #ad
- Depth gauge guide length:5"125mm, width:1/2"12mm. Depth gauge guide hole length:3/4"2cm, width:3/16"05cm. Flat file length:7-1/2"19cm, Width:5/8"1. 5cm. File grind area length: 6"15cm. File depth: 1/32"063mm.
2. essie #ad
Essie ISE File Depth Gauge Tool for Chainsaw Chains #adessie #ad
- Sighting edge for filing angle. Sighting edge for side plate angle. Replaces stihl 1106 893 4000 . Cut-out for checking depth gauge setting. Bar groove cleaner and scale for measuring groove depth.
|Part Number||Replaces Stihl 1106 893 4000|
3. Hicello #ad
Hicello Flat File+Saw Chain Sharpener Depth Gauge for General Chainsaw STIHLs Raker #adHicello #ad
- Advanced technologyState-of-the-art production and fit stay-sharp. Resists clogging. Good materialsuperior performance. Finest steel material. High graded carbon steel, durable.
Widely usedfit for most Chainsaw. Easy to use. Sizefile depth is. 025". 63mm. Contact usif you have any problem with the products you receive, please contact us immediately and we will deal with it for you.
4. YIQI #ad
YIQI 40466 .025 Chainsaw Depth Gauge Tool and Flat File Cutting Systems Sharpening Tool Kit for General Chainsaw #adYIQI #ad
- Universal sharpener kit fit for almost all types of chainsaw. Oem replacement, high quality aftermarket 40466 sharpener kit. 0025"063mm drop-center depth gauge tool makes accurate, consistent depth gauge setting easy.
Flat file can be used with or without a handle, helps you to sharpen the saw for high efficiency work. 1-year warranty, any question please feel free to contact us, we are there for you! .
5. BACKRIDGE TOUGH #ad
Wood Handle & Tool Pouch – Used to Sharpen Chain Saw Teeth, 8 Piece Sharpening Set, Raker Tooth Depth Gauge, Chainsaw Sharpener File Kit – Flat, 3/16, Blade Filing Guide, 7/32 Inch Round Files, 5/32 #adBACKRIDGE TOUGH #ad
- Sharpen with less frustration - tighten the file guide with a twist of your fingers. Always get the job done - easy to take with you in a ATV/Truck.
Hit a nail/fence, no problem, use your kit to get your saw humming through wood again. Feel less tired and get more work done in half the time. Never cut crooked again - the filing Guide ensures all teeth stay the same size and angle.
Stop fighting a dull saw - never push your saw through wood again. You will be amazed at how straight your saw cuts. Your file will not slide around like other kits that simply snap closed. Sharpen any saw you have - multiple file sizes ensure all brands like Husqvarna, Stihl, Homelite, Echo, Craftsman and more will get a razor sharp edge.
6. Oregon #ad
Oregon 40466 Chainsaw Depth Gauge Tool And Flat File #adOregon #ad
- Includes one flat file and one depth gauge tool. Learn the proper filing technique using the instructions provided on the back of the package. 025" drop-center depth gauge tool makes accurate, consistent depth gauge setting easy. Flat file can be used with or without a handle.
|Warranty||Defects in material and workmanship|
7. Pferd #ad
File and Depth Gauge File in One Ergonomic Tool, File 7/32 inch, Pferd 17304 Chain Saw Sharpener CS-X #adPferd #ad
- Pferd sharpeners for manual sharpening of saw chains allows for flexible use and simple handling. The sharpener simultaneously sharpens the saw teeth and adjusts the depth gauge of the saw chain.
Even unskilled users can obtain precise and uniform sharpening results with this compact sharpener. Both sides of the teeth can be sharpened by simply turning the device over – no conversion required.
Included in delivery: 1 x chain sharp cs-x chain saw sharpener including 1 x depth gauge file and 2 x Classic Line chain saw files from PFERD / Fits chain saw file 7/32 inch / Depth gauge distance. 030 inch / Chain pitch:. 404 inch.
8. Oregon Cutting Systems #ad
Oregon Cutting Systems 27742 Depth Gauge Tool with Flat File #adOregon Cutting Systems #ad
- Keeps depth gauge height for optimum cutting performance. Comes with flat file. Use at least every third time chain is sharpened. Makes accurate, consistent depth gauge settings easy. Recommended filing of depth gauges.