As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, White Sage Seed to Plant #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- full color packet of white Sage Salvia apiana herb seeds; a wonderful gift for the gardener. Traditional herb -- traditional native American incense herb from California.
In the “how to” section of our website. Attracts pollinators. Bushy plant produces strongly aromatic silvery leaves and blue flowering spikes. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
Indoor or outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. Minimum of 400mg per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
2. The Three Company #ad
6 Per Pack, Chamomile, Lavender, 1 Pint Assorted Herbs Thyme, Mint, Rosemary, Other Assorted Herbs #adThe Three Company #ad
- You will receive a unique collection of species that are fully rooted and similar to the product photos. Hand selected: every pack of herbs we send is hand-picked. Unique gifts: give the gift of health to the plant lover in your life! Giving back: giving back is important to us, so 25% of all profits go to supporting various 501c3 organizations! Perfect assorted herbs for Your Indoor or Outdoor Herb Garden! Live and Healthy Herbs.
Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.
3. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Mexican SAGE Subtropical Butterfly Hummingbird Garden Purple White Flowering Live Shrub Plant Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald R #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Economical 4 inch starter size plant growing in a 4 Inch Starter Size Pot. Recommended for usda zones 8, 10 cold Protection Recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, 9, earliest bloom, and longest life.
No bloom or bud on arrival. Vibrant purple and white flowers are long lasting and unique. Rare salvia used for flower arrangements as calyx holds color even after drying. Butterfly and hummingbird attracting showy flowers. Semiopical. Plant will average 6 to 10 inches tall.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Warranty||One (1) Well rooted, starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter plastic pot. Plant will be a minimum of about 6 to 8 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping . *Limited Conditional Warranty: Warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely and in good and healthy condition, and is conditioned on Seller receiving prompt notice (within 24 hours of delivery) of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. No other additional, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.|
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Texas Sage Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Lavender Purple Flowers #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This silvery leafed plant blooms copiously every 4 weeks from spring to fall and they are great containers for the home, porch, office, deck, or patio.
Texas sage produces beautiful flowers and is a low maintenance cold, heat, and drought tolerant shrub that makes a great indoor or outdoor houseplant. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This pet safe evergreen easy care 10" potted plant measures 12-14" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; Zones 8 to 12. In the landscape they screen and hedge, handle poor soil, cold to 10 degrees, high heat, are deer resistant, and grow to 6' tall and wide and flower.
5. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
4 Pack, Perennial in Zones 5 To 9, & Spanish Cuisine, Major Ingredient in Greek, Italian, Bonnie Plants Greek Oregano Live Herb Plants #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Garden use: herb garden, containers. Plant in full sun to partial shade for the best yields. Plant during spring & fall. Culinary use: major ingredient in Greek, Italian, & Spanish cuisines. Strongly aromatic & flavorful, dark green leaves, small white flowers.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
6. Florida Foliage #ad
Texas Sage, Leucophyllum Frutescens, 3 Live Plants, Low Maintenance Drought Tolerant Flowering Shrub #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- During summer and fall, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Texas sage bushes regenerate at a fast rate. The silver foliage - not to mention the pretty flowers - makes it stand out in a landscape of green-green-green. Plant it a little on the high side, mounding dirt up to it, to make sure there's good drainage even during our rainy season.
Prune texas sage in early spring if you want to maintain a rounded shape and reduce dense foliage. The fuzzy oval leaves are highly ornamental and remain silver throughout the winter.
Pruning also helps older plants that become straggly. Choose a well-drained area or this plant won't survive. Grown, compact, tubular flowers in hues of pink, drought-resistant and attractive bushes. Texas sage plants are easy-care, blue and purple bloom and provide a dramatic contrast to the plant’s shimmery leaves.
The foliage of the bushes includes silver-gray oval leaves that are soft to the touch. The plant is semideciduous and loses some foliage during the colder months. The fruit is not ornamentally significant. Texas sage features showy clusters of hot pink flowers at the ends of the branches in mid summer. They can survive on little to no supplemental watering except during periods of extreme drought, visual and wind screening, and wildlife habitat.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
Good Fortune, Sage 'Hot Lips' Salvia, 6 Set Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Attracts Zen, Luck, Table, Office, Kitchen, 9Greenbox, Non-GMO, Grown in The USA, Desk #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Non gMO. 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. Loves full sun. Hardy in zones 8 - 10 Blooms spring to fall.
8. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
Purple Blooms, 1 Texas Lilac Vitex Trees, 6-12 inches Tall, Quart Containers, Live Plants, Crape Myrtle Guy #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Vitex trees are sold in bundles of 1, 9, 4, 12 or 16. Never bareroot. Texas lilac trees grow best in Zone 6-10 or in containers. Crape myrtle guy cannot ship to western states: CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA.
Texas lilac trees mature 10-15 feet / shipped in quart containers about a foot tall / FIBROUS ROOT SYSTEM. Best price in multiple bundles. Shipped in original containers. Long-lasting & memorable gift. Purple vitex or chaste trees bloom all summer long.