As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug Stockmaster Premium Multi-Purpose Pasture Grass and Forage Seed Mix, 25 LB Bag #adBarenbrug #ad
- Seeding recommendations: versatile and can be established via full cultivation or no-till seeding at 25-30 lbs. Acre as well as broadcast seeding at 35-40 lbs. Acre. Rapid establishment and high yield: Contains improved varieties of perennial ryegrass, tall fescue, and orchardgrass that establish rapidly to offer earlier availability and higher yields.
Multi-purpose grass and forage seed mix: Provides a highly palatable and digestible forage mixture for cattle, sheep, goats, alpacas, llamas, and horses.
Great for hay production: perfect for smaller acreage fields that require a long lasting, high quality pasture and can also be used for hay fields after establishment. Get-plus technology grasses: baroptima plus e34 soft leaf tall fescue and Remington PLUS NEA2 perennial ryegrass perform well in grazing situations and offer persistence, winter-hardiness, and drought tolerance.
2. X-Seed #ad
X-Seed 440FS0021UCT185 Land Over-Seeder Pasture Forage Seed, 25-Pound #adX-Seed #ad
- Micro-boost enhances germination, develops longer more fiberous roots and creates larger seedlings. Endophyte-Free. Rejuvenates old, permanent fields.
15-percent maximo intermediate ryegrass, 49-percent gulf annual ryegrass, 3-percent clover, 20-percent Orchard grass, 13-percent intermediate ryegrass. Covers up to one acre.
|Manufacturer||X-Seed, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to grow|
3. PastureRX #ad
And Horses Non GMO Formula-23 lbs-Covers 1 Acre, PastureRX Premium Pasture Grass Seed Mix Forage Mixture for Livestock, Cattle, Sheep #adPastureRX #ad
- One bag 23 lbs covers 1 acre. This makes it ideal for drought tolerance, growth establishment, and overall longevity of pastures. Nutritional and animal friendly: the mix has excellent nutritional content with a balance of non-GMO grasses and legumes making it highly digestible and palatable.
Contains seeds of: orchardgrass, red clover, annual ryegrass, novel fescue non-toxic, and alfalfa seeds. Yellow jacket enhanced seed coating: finished with an exclusive seed enhancement that improves seedling establishment under marginal conditions and produces improved plant growth even after establishment.
This will improve your pasture's overall yield and longevity meaning you can focus less on planting and more on tending to your pastures and animals.
The mix is also perfect for repair jobs. It is easy to plant and can be grazed as soon as the plants have firmly taken root. Rapid germination: its 7-10 day germination creates a swift establishment for quick and sustainable growth. Planting seasons and size: this seed is best for planting in the winter and early spring or the late summer and early fall. Ultra-absorbent: each micro-granule holds 600 times its weight in water.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, green manure crop, ground cover, food plots, pasture mixtures, and many other uses.
5. Barenbrug #ad
Goats, Barenbrug Free Range GroundCover Forage Seed Mixture Ideal for Chickens, 3 lbs, Game Birds, and Sheep, Blue #adBarenbrug #ad
- Coverage: 1-2 lbs per 1000 sq. Ft. Cater to variety of animals: Ideal for Chickens, game birds, goats, and sheep. Quick growth: germination will range from 7-14 days.
Grow in multiple places: plant in a tray, orchard, chicken runs, in your yard, vineyard alleyway, or pasture. Wide assortment of seed species: Will grow into a smorgasbord of greens for your small animals like free range chickens to forage on.
|Model||Free Range GroundCover|
6. MBS Seed #ad
Horse Pasture Grass Seed Mix in Vintage Burlap 10 lb Bag Plants 1 Acre, Non-GMO All Natural Seed #adMBS Seed #ad
- 10 lb bag plants 1 acre to grow high quantities of exceptionally nutritious grass. Sold in reusable vintage burlap bag printed with Horse Pasture Grass Mix logo.
Horse safe pasture grass seed mix to graze or bale for hay. Quick to grow and spread, drought and heat tolerant once established, grows well on all soil types. Mix contains bermudagrass, Bahiagrass, Teffgrass and Crabgrass.
7. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug Equinemaster25 Perfect for Horses and Livestock, Tolerant Formula Pasture Seed, 25 lb #adBarenbrug #ad
- Endophyte free pasture seed: This perfect formula is safe and highly palatable for not only your horses but all classes of livestock.
Excellent nutrition for animals: The seed produces grass containing highly digestible fiber for livestock feeding. Contains: kentucky bluegrass, Orchardgrass, White Clover, Timothy, forage Perennial Ryegrass, and Diploid Intermediate Rye.
Durable: this seed can handle high traffic areas and grazing pressures. Coverage: 25lb bag covers 1 Acre. Rapid establishment: adapted to temperate regions of the USA and best if used in transition and northern climate zones.
|Model||Equinemaster25 Pasture Seed-Perfect for|
8. Nature's Seed #ad
Intermountain West Poultry Pasture Blend 2000 sq ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- 20% white dutch clover 20% Alsike Clover 20% Red Clover. Seeding rate: large Pastures: 20 lbs. Acre. Seeding rate: small Pastures: 1 lb. 1000 ft. 15% alfalfa 15% field Pea 10% Common Flax. This blend produces a pasture that will contain approximately:.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|