As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirts: House Plant #ad
6" Pot, Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm, Chamaedorea #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. One of the most popular palms in the world. It has been in use since Victorian times.
|Brand||Hirts: House Plant #ad|
2. 9GreenBox #ad
Desk, Attracts Zen, Grown in the USA, Office, Table, Kitchen, Good Fortune, 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Victorian Parlor Palm, Chamaedorea, Non-GMO, Luck, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. It has been in use since Victorian times. Homegrown by 9greenBox, you will receive nice plant with 4" pot. One of the most popular palms in the world. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm, Chamaedorea Neanthe Bella, Live Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- It has been in use since Victorian times. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. One of the most popular palms in the world.
4. Houseplant Homestead #ad
Houseplant Homestead Parlor Palm Neanthe Bella, Lush Green Miniature Palm Tree, Ships in 6" Nursery Pot, Chamaedorea, Live Indoor Tropical Plant #adHouseplant Homestead #ad
- Light: all day low to bright indirect light. Filtered sun or some direct morning sun. Humidity: medium to high humid climate. Fertilize monthly during the spring and summer with a balanced organic fertilizer.
Enjoys frequent misting. Temperature: grows best in temps between 65° to 85° F. Keep moist but not wet. Soil: moisture rich soil containing peat moss. Cannot go below 50° F. Watering: water weekly when the top of the soil starts to dry.
|Brand||Houseplant Homestead #ad|
|Manufacturer||Houseplant Homestead #ad|
|Warranty||Plant delivers live. If plant dies withing 7 days of receiving it can be replaced.|
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Ceramic Pot/Saucer, Chamaedorea, Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- One of the most popular palms in the world. The color of the pot and saucer may vary. It has been in use since Victorian times. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary.
Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" Glazed Ceramic Pot and Saucer.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
3 Live Plants in 6 Inch Pots, Easy Care Indoor Houseplants, Dracaena Janet Craig, Air Purifying Houseplant Multi-Pack, Neanthe Bella Parlor Palm, ZZ Zamioculcas Zamiifolia #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Dracaena janet craig is an interior workhorse, used frequently as a floor plant in interior situations or mass planted in beds. Survives in low light levels, popular for decades, grows best in filtered light. Native to the rainforests of southern mexico and Guatemala, the Neanthe Bella Palm Chamaedorea elegans or Parlor Palm is known for its air purifying properties and ability to adapt to lower light conditions.
The zz plant grows similar to tree plants or palms and has stems with many leaves growing from these stems.
The zz plant is an easy to grow and care for indoor plant that displays small glossy leaves on stems which can grow up to 3 ft long indoors. The leaves are a fleshy type which are only a couple of inches in length and an inch or so wide.
Some of these stems from the same plant grow straight up and then others arch over, which may encourage you to prune odd looking stems to keep the plant looking full and shaped well. These attractive plants have sword- shaped, grow well in low light, shiny leaves that are about 3” wide and 2ft. Dracaenas thrive on neglect, leathery, dark green, and need very little water. In length.
7. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Majesty Palm Tree, Fresh From Our Farm, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Ships with Décor Planter, Live Indoor Plant, 3 to 4-Feet Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The majesty palm's lush, dark green foliage works well with most color schemes, and the palm's classic texture allows it to naturally fit in most home-decor styles.
Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Grows best near an east or West window. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Use palms to break up a section of blank wall, to soften the edges of windows or furniture, to fill an empty corner, or act as a living sculpture at the end of a side table. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Majesty Palm Tree|
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
Light Green Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Chamaedorea Elegans Parlour Palm Live Indoor Houseplant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The beautiful and easy to care for ""Victorian"" Parlour palm was considered a sign of status and prestige during Englands Victorian era. It's multiple stems and fronds can live for 40 days when cut and are often used for flower arrangements wreaths and decorations.
Measures from 10-12" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. This is a great plant for the beginner or the seasoned houseplant collector. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
Loved by interior designers for its soft whispy and delicate fronds; ideal size for desks, table and counter tops, and window sills in-home or office. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.