As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Park's Whopper Hybrid Cantaloupe Seeds, Fast Growing and Tasty, Pack of 25 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Now you can grow enormous 6- to 8-pound melons with great flesh firmness and a juicy-sweet taste -- no matter where you live! Even in short-season areas, park's whopper grows quickly on super-vigorous plants, flavor, thick peachy-orange flesh bursting with flavor! 7 1/2 to 9 inches in diameter, bearing plenty of open-netted melons with firm, these are Whoppers in size, and speed of harvest!.
77 days from setting out transplants or 91 days for direct sow.
Set out 18 inches apart with 4 feet between each row, or plant in hills 4 feet apart, with 2 to 3 plants per hill. Pkt is 25 seeds. Cantaloupes are ready to harvest when the stem slips easily from the fruit with slight pressure. Park's whopper owes its ready growth and large fruit to very strong plants. Sow seeds directly in the garden after the soil is thoroughly warm or, for an even earlier harvest, start them indoors in pots.
2. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 10 Seeds, Park Seed Sangria Hybrid Watermelon Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Once the melons start appearing, place a bit of straw beneath them to minimize their contact with the damp ground, and just wait for them to mature. Tolerant of fusarium races 1 and 2 as well as anthracnose.
Days to maturity: 87 from direct sow. The dark red flesh is packed with sugars for an incredibly delicious bite, fresh or chilled. This oblong, striped melon reaches about 20 to 24 pounds, but that won't even be enough once you taste the supersweet flavor.
This plant grows quickly and is very strong. Luckily, you'll have plenty of melons to sample. The first true allsweet hybrid, sangria is simply the best-tasting watermelon you will ever eat.
You are in for an unparalleled treat. Grow the gourmet variety you'd pay top dollar for at the fresh market with scrumptious Sangria. Sangria is a watermelon lover's dream, disease resistant plant, with this vigorous, each slice more succulent and sweet than the one before it.
3. Naturegreen Park #ad
NP, 15 Mara Des Bois Strawberry Seeds Med-Large Berries, ET-MAG- Plant for Your Garden Decoration #adNaturegreen Park #ad
- This is 15 mara des bois Strawberry Seeds Med-Large Berries. All photos within the listings are of full grown plants to show the potential of what the plants may become.
Easy to grow, plant care or seed starting instructions will be included with purchase of seeds or plants. High germination Rate. Perfect addition Plant For Your Garden.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Our survival pack includes lettuce, beets, beans, and more.
Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us.
Usa - seed bank grown, and packaged in the usa. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dark, dry place in its water resistant packaging. It makes excellent gifts for moms, sourced, adults and gardening gifts for men.
In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, peppers, onions, broccoli, squash, peas, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, 000 seeds. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Great for parsley, aerogarden, prepper gear, gardening gifts, spinach, emergency preparedness items, hydroponics supplies, or bug out.
5. Black Duck Brand #ad
Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds, 43 Varieties, 100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! All seeds are dated sell by december of the year you are purchasing them in but if kept in a cool dry place seeds typically stay viable for years.
Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
6. Barenbrug #ad
Golf Courses, Parks, and Yards 10 LB Bag, Barenbrug Turf Star Regenerating Perennial Ryegrass Grass Seed with Yellow Jacket Seed Coating, Improve Sports Fields, Home Lawn #adBarenbrug #ad
- Ft. For overseeding. Heavy traffic tolerant: rpr provides traffic tolerance with early establishment and ability to repair thinner areas. Mowing recommendation of 2-3” but can go as low as ¾” with high inputs. Make your lawn or field lush: resilient and tolerant of tough summer conditions when perennial ryegrass is the turf of choice, RPR is the ideal selection for your sport and recreational turf facility, golf course, and active home lawn.
High endophyte content: improved stress tolerance and strong transition zone performance.
For new lawn, and peaks in 10-14 days. Resilient and tolerant of tough summer conditions. Prepared to resistance diseases, quickly recover from extreme wear, and tolerates insects. Seeding rate of 8-10 lbs.
1, and 4-5 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Professional turf product: this product uses the exact seed varieties and standards of quality set forth by our high-end customers including golf course superintendents, fairways, landscapers, and more. Ft. Patented regenerating perennial ryegrass: improve your fields, sports field managers, and other turf areas with this grass seed's outstanding regenerating abilities. Establishment: germination begins in less than 1 week, 000 sq.
7. Scotts #ad
Grows in Just Weeks, 5.6 lbs, Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., Combination Seed & Fertilizer #adScotts #ad
- Bag seeds up to 2, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, 800 sq. Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed.
For best results, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 5. 6-lb. This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass.
Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with scotts turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate subject to proper care.
Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days. Ft.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
8. BLESS LINEN #ad
2000 SeedsPerpetual Strawberry Four Seasons Strawberry Seeds for PlantingWhite #adBLESS LINEN #ad
- 100% money back guaranteed : “no question asked”, you can return them for a FULL refund with no question asked! Plus we are available to answer your questions as well, if you are less than satisfied with our products, And we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Packing specification: 2000 Seeds Per Pack. Sowing rate: 2 - 4 seeds per plant.