As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fox Farm #ad
1-Pint FX14092 Grow Big Liquid Concentrate Fertilizer, Soil NPK 6-4, White, Fox Farm 6-4-4 #adFox Farm #ad
- Get your garden going with grow big, Foxfarm's liquid concentrate fertilizer for lush vegetative growth. You can also use grow big for foliar feeding, preferably early in the morning.
Grow big contains earthworm castings, norwegian kelp and essential micronutrients. Foxfarm's special brew is designed to enhance plant Size and structure, allowing for more abundant fruit, flower and bud development.
Garden tip: allow new plantings a few days to settle in, then begin using at the rate of two teaspoons per gallon of water every other time you water. For best results, applying to both sides of leaves, refer to the FoxFarm feeding schedule. At the first sign of flowering, switch to one of foxfarm’s blooming fertilizers. Country of Origin: United States.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
2. TPS Nutrients #ad
Promotes Dark Green Leaves by TPS Nutrients, N-Primer Nitrogen Supplement for Fast Vegetative Growth, Quart 32 oz #adTPS Nutrients #ad
- Designed to be sustainable: every ingredient and every process was designed to keep sustainability in mind. Use during veg and early bloom. Energy dense fertilizer for all plants: all tPS fertilizers and supplements are nutrient dense, reducing waste and making sure you don’t pay for water to be shipped.
Includes nitrogen injectors: TPS’s N-Primer elicits a stress response that triggers plant uptake, this increases nitrogen metabolism.
Balanced source of nitrogen: TPS Nutrients N-Primer has a balanced source of both positively and negatively charged nitrogen. Increase growth and darken leaves: N-Primer is designed to be bio-available in the soil and steadily released to your plants. Tps nutrients chooses only the best and most renewable materials to build these products.
3. Nature's Nectar #ad
1 Quart, Nature's Nectar 719870 Fertilizer #adNature's Nectar #ad
- 13% of the formula contains 21 free amino acids. Increases photosynthesis for a greener plant. Completely solubilized, instantly available source of nitrogen with no sediment. Provides nutrition for beneficial bacteria improving conditions of growing medium.
|Brand||Nature's Nectar #ad|
|Manufacturer||Natures Nectar #ad|
4. Good Stuff Grow #ad
By Good Stuff Grow Nutrients, Bud Breakfast | Organic Cannabis Fertilizer | for Seed to Harvest 16oz #adGood Stuff Grow #ad
- Makes 90 gallons of Liquid Fertilizer. Works with most watering systems whether you are growing in dirt or hydro. Bud breakfast has been tested on many different strains of cannabis resulting in potent and healthy crops.
Organic & Clean Green Certified. The ultimate combination of Nutrients for Growing Cannabis.
5. Element #ad
Flower Fuel 1-34-32, 250g, The Best Bloom Booster for Bigger, Heavier Harvests 250g #adElement #ad
- Flower fuel is a super-premium bloom booster. Formulated to achieve larger, denser and heavier harvests with more essential oil and resin content. Among these are powerful nutrients, hormones, vitamins, amino acids, essential organic components, and every single micro and trace element you need to get your best harvests yet.
That means better looking, more valuable crops for you. Flower fuel is a 100% hydroponic-grade, and in any soil, soluble bloom fertilizer.
Treats 200 gallons of water! try flower fuel Today for Bigger, Better Harvests! Over 40 proprietary ingredients go into every jar of Flower Fuel. Consists of nutrients, vitamins, amino acids, and organics. It works great with any base nutrient including all popular 2 and 3-part nutrients, coco, hydroponic or aeroponic system.
|Manufacturer||Element Nutrients #ad|
6. Dr. Earth #ad
Dr. Earth GL61100518430 Fertilizer & Soil 707P Organic 8 Bud & Bloom Fertilizer in Poly Bag, 4 lb, Natural, 4-Pound #adDr. Earth #ad
- Eight select strains of Ecto and Endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. Feeds for several months. Superior blend of fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, feather meal, soft rock phosphate and mined potassium sulfate.
Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae.
Provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed. Feed all bulbs, tubers, corms and rhizomes.
More naturally available phosphorus; stable, consistent plant growth, no growth spikes; 100-percent natural and organic. Better root establishment; bigger, more abundant buds, blooms and fruit; consistent premium quality. Power source type: Corded Electric. Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients. Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
7. Easy Peasy All-Natural #ad
And Trees 5lb Bag"Packaging May Vary", Easy Peasy Plants All-Natural Muriate of Potash Granules, Potassium Fertilizer for Gardens, Lawns #adEasy Peasy All-Natural #ad
- Ready for any size project: our muriate of Potash comes in 2, 5, 10, and 20 pound bags for gardens and lawns of any size. Easy to use: granules are easy to spread, and provide plants with a good source of potassium and chloride.
Great for what's green: muriate of potash is ideal for most plants, azealas, and turf except for acidic soil loving plants like hydrangeas, gardens, trees, and rhondodendra.
Why potash? our 0-0-60 formula produces high-quality flowers and fruits by increasing root health and disease tolerance, and helping your plants synthesize sugars for use as food. All natural: potash is mined from large rock formations within the earth's crust for a 100% natural source of potassium.
8. DYNOMYCO #ad
Mycorrhizal Inoculant by DYNOMYCO – High Performing Strains – Concentrated Formula – Improves Nutrient Uptake – Increases Plant Yields Enhances Resilience to Stress Saves Fertilizer 100 g / 3.5 Oz #adDYNOMYCO #ad
- This translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality, and higher yields!. Our customers have demonstrated 10-45% yield increases, when compared to control groups! State-of-the-art research: dynomyco is based on 30 years of groundbreaking israeli research of soil inoculants.
High performing strains: dynomyco mycorrhizal fungi inoculants contain unique fungal strains which develop robust beneficial symbiotic relationships with plant roots. Dynomyco mycorrhizal inoculants are tested and proven beneficial by thousands of growers around the world, with phenomenal results.
Your plants benefit from enhanced capacity to cope with stress, such as suboptimal soil pH levels. Highly-concentrated formula: with a concentration of 900 propagules per gram, DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants improve uptake of micro- and macro-nutrients.
Dynomyco undergoes strict, automated quality control, every time. Dynomyco contains a blend of strains sourced worldwide, including especially vigorous strains from the harsh conditions of the Israeli desert. Our team includes biologists, to ensure your plants get a safe and effective product, agronomists and soil health experts who have perfected DYNOMYCO’s formulation. Customer satisfaction: when it comes to customer satisfaction, there’s no room for compromise.