As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HibachiPro #ad
HibachiPro 40+ Leaf Red Root Floaters +Free Bonus Plant Live Floating Plants for Aquarium Phyllanthus FluitansBeginner | #adHibachiPro #ad
- Easy to keep and grow fast. You will get plants with a total of at least 30 leaves combined. Leaves will turn a deep red under high lighting.
2. Generic #ad
Five 5 Premium Water Hyacinth Floating Aquatic Live Tropical Plants #adGeneric #ad
- Please note that you will receive the plants as in the first two images. Perfect beginner pond plant - water hyacinths are popular, beginner level, easy to care for, floating pond plants! They are perfect for their water purifying properties and a great solution to green water issues that many pond owners experience.
The roots not only provide shelter for aquatic life but also purify the water collecting various particles! No more green pond water - these plants are loved by pond owners for their water purifying properties. Super easy & fast to grow - the perfect beginner plant to kick start your pond.
Super simple & easy to grow, these plants will also bloom beautiful flowers in the Summer! Your pond will look absolutely stunning! Bloom flowers in the summer - these plants will bloom beautiful flowers in the Summer See pictures. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! - your satisfaction is our top priority! We are confident you will be happy with your purchase, if for any reason you are unhappy simply send us a message and we will work things out! The roots of this plant will filter out water from algae and other pollutants.
Provide shelter for fish - Fish fry and other aquatic life utilize these long roots as habitat. Filter water & control algae growth - water hyacinths are very useful at competing with algae! Their fast growth rate allows them to quickly shade the water while at the same time absorbing huge amounts of nutrients from the water.
3. Aqua Habit #ad
Duckweed Lemna Minor, 100/200/500 Live Plants 500 by Aqua Habit #adAqua Habit #ad
- Perfect for aquariums, ponds, and aquaponics. Great organic food for Koi, Goldfish, Tilapia, Livestock such as chickens and ducks.
Great source of Protein Up to 40% protein content. Live duckweed Lemna Minor Plants. Aquatic free floating Plant Removes excess nutrients from water column and can help suppress algae growth.
4. AquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
3 Hornwort Bunch Plants for Ponds or Aquariums #adAquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
- This plant is meant for use in ponds but can be acclimated for aquariums where they will turn lighter green over time. These plants are dark green and sometimes with shades of red/brown during winter. Do not expect them to be dropped by ups at the door.
One bunch per square foot of pond area is recommended. These plants absorb nutrients through their stems. They can be untied and left to float or can be placed at the bottom of the pond with the attached lead strip.
Weather warning!!! please note that during times of extreme weather, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 32F at the lowest point during the day or else they will arrive frozen and dead.
Resilient to cold weather and very easy to grow. Instead, they absorb nutrients through its stems unlike most aquatic plants. Please be mindful that aquatic plants will always carry a risk of snails so DO NOT ORDER if they are a concern. Grown and shipped directly from our california nursery. Please check your mailbox. Small fish and invertebrates can hide in its foliage from predators. Hornwort does not root.
5. AquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
Water Lettuce, Floating Live Pond Plant #adAquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
- Grown pesticide free. In case roots fall off upon receiving them, WI, SC, just place them in your pond and give them couple of weeks so they can re-establish themselves. If you live in areas experiencing above 90 temperatures, FL, TX, this plant can not ship to: AL, please make sure these plants are retrieved as soon as possible as extreme heat could kill these plants while in a box.
You get 1 plant of about 3-5 inches in diameter.
During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F. They serve as natural biofilters to your pond, helping clear the water naturally. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day.
Please note this plant ships with trimmed roots as sometimes they tend to fall off during transit due to heat. These are grown plants, ready to reproduce. Lastly, LA. Important: please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures.
6. OptiCase #ad
Aquarium Grass Plant Seeds 10g Water Grasses Random Aquatic Plant Grass Seeds Indoor Beautifying Plant Seeds Oxygenating Weed Live Pond Plant Seeds,Fish Aquatic Water Grass Decor-Small Leaf #adOptiCase #ad
- Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, They Blend Well With Colour Flowers And Look Very Pretty Just By Themselves. Wrong methods of planting will affect seed growth. Seeds can grow in soil, sand and tiny gravel.
Just sprinkle the seeds evenly on the soil, Do not cover the seed with mud. 10g aquatic plant seeds. Creat aquarium plant for beginners. All seeds are 100% fresh and Processed With The Highest Quality & Care.
Please read "how to plant" description part below CAREFULLY. Easy to grow, nor strong light. Temperature should not be too low, no need of CO2, Add water daily to keep the temperature in the fish tank at around 28℃-33℃82℉.
Plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb co2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish. Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.
7. OptiCase #ad
Aquarium Grass Plant Seeds Water Grasses Random Dwarf Aquatic Plant Grass Seeds Indoor Plant Seeds Oxygenating Weed Live Pond Plant Seeds,Fish Aquatic Decor-Large Grass #adOptiCase #ad
- The great thing about it is that it looks just like the grass you would find in your garden and the reason why it’s such a popular plant for the aquarium. These are very fresh seeds, and you can plant them with confidence. This plant is fairly hardy and versatile.
Usually, and extra fertilization. It grows easily making it suitable for beginners and up. Aquarium grass is better known as lilaeopsis novea-zeelandiae and is a relatively straight forward plant to deal with. Decorate your fish tank well.
It is popular in the aquarium hobby for its use in guppy tanks by beginner, intermediate and expert aquarists. We have carefully selected 10g seeds per bag for your planting. Using planting tweezers is somewhat mandatory for planting virtually any type of hairgrass in an aquarium.
Guppy grass provides the best hiding spots for fry, and adult fish like to swim around it. Grab the hairgrass by the roots with a pair of plant tweezers. As i’ve mentioned above, co2, including in established aquarium, the easiest way to grow aquarium plants from seeds, plants will grow faster with adequate lighting, is starting the seeds outside the tanks then transfer the young seedlings into your aquarium.
8. OptiCase #ad
Live Pond Plant Seeds,Fish Aquatic Water Grass Decor,Easy to Plant Grow Maintain, Love Grass Aquarium Grass Plants Seeds 10g About 5000+ Aquatic Leaf Carpet Water Grass #adOptiCase #ad
- 10g aquatic plant seeds. Creat aquarium plant for beginners. All seeds are 100% fresh and Processed With The Highest Quality & Care. Wrong methods of planting will affect seed growth. Plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive.
Plants also absorb co2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish.
Please read "how to plant" description part below CAREFULLY. Easy to grow, no need of co2, nor strong light. Temperature should not be too low, add water daily to keep the temperature in the fish tank at around 28℃-33℃82℉.
Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, They Blend Well With Colour Flowers And Look Very Pretty Just By Themselves. Seeds can grow in soil, sand and tiny gravel. Just sprinkle the seeds evenly on the soil, Do not cover the seed with mud. Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.