As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Ammi Dara 8345 Multi 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Highly productive. Long-lasting in bouquets. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Germination rate about 86% or better. Blooms in about 65-75 days.
2. Rasacarsa #ad
Silver Lace Vine Polygonum Aubertii Silverlace White Flower rasa1ca 20 Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Silver lace vine polygonum Aubertii Silverlace White Flower rasa1ca 20 Seeds. Plant spacing: 15 - 20’ | light requirements: sun - Part Shade | Soil & Water Preferences: Average | Quantity: 20 Seeds. Name: silver lace vine | other common names: silverlace vine / fleece Vine / Mile-A-Minute Vine | Scientific Name: Polygonum Aubertii / Bilderdykia Aubertii / Fallopia Aubertii | Color: White.
Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost | bloom time: spring - Fall | Hardiness Zone: 4 - 9 & Zone 3 With Heavy Mulch | Plant Height: 15 - 20’ Vine/Climber.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Florist's Favorite!, Bishop's Weed, Ammi Majus, Marde Ross & Company 5000 Queen Anne's Lace #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant the seeds just below the surface in full sun or partial shade. Sowing: this flower is most healthy and productive when planted in late fall, as soon as the soil reaches a temperature of 60-65 degrees F.
Long lasting Cut Flower. 5000 queen anne's lace or Bishops Weed Seeds. Germination should take place within 14-20 days.
Florists favorite flat top White Flower - Not the Roadside Queen Anne's Lace. Because it does not transplant well, allowing it to become established and deeply rooted by spring. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. The seed can also be sown in early spring, it should be direct sown.
4. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Dara Queen Anne's Lace Flower Seeds ~200 by All Good Things Organic Seeds: Certified Organic, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Non-GMO, Heirloom #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Biennial. Plant Good Seed. Know the Source. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Located in ojai, california, United States. 100 days from seed to flower.
Seeds are certified organic by oregon Tilth: certificate number OT-017423. Best grown in spring through Summer in Most Climates. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram.
5. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Bishop's Flower Seeds Ammi majus False Queen Anne's Lace 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!. Annual; grows 18-30 inches large, heirloom, white flowers Prefers full sun exposure Non GMO, Open Pollinated.
Ammi majus; 100% pure Seed, No Fillers. Non-gmo bulk bishop's flower Seeds False Queen Anne's Lace. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Queen Anne's Lace Seeds Daucus carota 30+ Wildflower Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 30+ queen anne's lace seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.
7. Proven Winners #ad
Black Lace Elderberry Sambucus Live Shrub, Pink Flowers, 4.5 in. Quart #adProven Winners #ad
- Hardy in zones 4-7, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in. Shipping dormant now. Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Tall and wide at maturity. 6-8 ft. Partial to full sun 4+ hours required.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Ammi White Dill 8375 White 100 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Attracts and supports beneficial insects. Blooms in about 65 to 75 days. A must for cut-flower mixed bouquets. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Germination rate about 70% or better.