As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 5000 seeds to cover 100 SF and starting growing your own plants. This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months.
This is the most popular ground cover plant seed Outsidepride sells. This low growing ground cover will only get 2 - 3 inches tall. Keep sagina subulata seeds continually moist until germination and plant in USDA Zones 4 - 10 One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute.
Irish moss seed, also known as pearlwort, grows best in full sun or partial shade. It is also great to plant in-between stepping stones. Sagina subulata is the latin name for Irish moss plants.
2. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
IRISH MOSS SEEDS, Groundcover Heath Pearlwort, Heath Pearlwort, Perfect In Garden, Zones 4-10, By MySeeds.Co 10000 Seeds, Lawn Substitue or In-Between Stones, Sagina subulata #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Sagina pilifera auct. Sagina subulata heath pearlwort or Irish Moss, syn. In just eight weeks after germination, the Irish moss becomes thick and full.
Non is a species of Sagina, native to Europe. It occurs on dry sandy or gravelly soils. S&h is free or a low flat rate ~!! see description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! .
3. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Pelleted Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Now available in the first ever pelleted seed for easier planting and germination. Dense tufts of slender stems grow together to form a lush carpet of green.
Very soft to walk on and works great in between pavers. Lowest growing ground cover on the market only growing 1 - 2 inches tall. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet.
4. Javagado Land #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Bulk Seeds, 500ct Pack, Perennial Groundcover Seeds, 500 Seeds Irish Moss #adJavagado Land #ad
- A perennial, cascading over rocks, irish moss is also deer-resistant. Irish moss requires lots of moisture and gritty, irish moss will grow larger and spread each year. Height - 1 " - 2" spread - 6" - 12" zones 4 - 10 These irish moss seeds are so tiny they look like dust specks, so start your seeds indoors and get a jump on the season! plant irish moss seeds six to eight weeks before the last frost, and they can wash away, and transplant them outside when the weather warms up comes with complete planting & growing instructions!.
Irish moss” is a beautiful, creeping groundcover that is simply stunning! the evergreen foliage grows only 1 to 2 inches tall, emerald green, and is very dense and thick.
It forms a lush and thick carpet of thin stems, which are covered with very tiny white flowers from late spring until the middle of summer. Plant irish moss in shade in the southern usa, on sloping hillsides, in more northern locations, or as a groundcover. Easy to care for, it can be planted in partial sun. Plant irish moss seeds between stepping stones, loose soil in order to thrive.
5. Brend Fly #ad
EASY GROW Seeds for DIY home garden decoration ornamental-plant, Sagina Subulata Seeds, Best Selling!!! 200 PCS Imported Irish Moss Seeds #adBrend Fly #ad
- Best selling!!! 200 pcs imported irish moss seeds, sagina Subulata Seeds, EASY GROW Seeds for DIY home garden decoration ornamental-plant.
6. lilolgarden #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Perennial Groundcover Seeds, 100ct Pack, Moss Seeds, Irish Moss #adlilolgarden #ad
- This listing For Seeds. For more details, Please Read The Description Below. High germination Rate.
7. wbut2023 #ad
Great for Ground Cover or Containers, Sagina Subulata, 500 Irish Moss Seeds #adwbut2023 #ad
- The plants are hardy above -30F degrees. The very tiny irish moss seeds create a moss-like, it creates the effect of a moss-covered meadow. Sagina subulata ground cover is excellent for planting between flagstones. Kept at 64 - 72f, gritty, germination is in 14 - 21 days.
Irish moss needs afternoon shade, ground hugging, and moist, containers, slightly mounded perennial which resembles moss. Irish moss is very soft to walk on barefoot, and it has a slightly spongy feel to it. Irish moss ground cover needs moisture retentive, emerald-green foliage that forms a compact 1 - 2 inch tall carpet.
Transplant into the garden 6 - 9 inches apart. Irish moss seeds can be direct sown into the garden or in-between stones. The ground cover seed must be kept moist continuously.
Irish moss is a fine-textured, or a small scale ground cover. Irish moss is a terrific choice for filling in areas between flagstones, well-drained soil. How to grow irish moss: sow irish moss seeds in starter flats, press the tiny seeds into soil but do not cover. Winter hardy to zone 5. Plants produce tiny white flowers in spring or summer. It will be adaptable to mostly sunny locations in cooler climates or partial shade in warmer climates.
8. URMAGIC #ad
URMAGIC Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seeds,Pelleted Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seeds,Irish Moss Seeds Pearlwort Moss Seeds 5,000 Bulk Seeds #adURMAGIC #ad
- 5. Don't water the plants too much though as this can cause root rot and end up killing the plants. 1. This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months. 3. Irish moss seeds are very tiny, so it is better to start the seeds in starter flats or pots and transplant the seedling.
2. One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute. 4. Irish moss is pretty easy to care for, you just need to water it whenever the soil feels dry.