As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months. Sagina subulata is the latin name for Irish moss plants.
Keep sagina subulata seeds continually moist until germination and plant in USDA Zones 4 - 10 It is also great to plant in-between stepping stones. This low growing ground cover will only get 2 - 3 inches tall.
One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute. Sow 5000 seeds to cover 100 SF and starting growing your own plants. Irish moss seed, also known as pearlwort, grows best in full sun or partial shade. This is the most popular ground cover plant seed Outsidepride sells.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF. Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times.
Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative. You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large.
Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn. Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air.
3. Javagado Land #ad
500 Seeds Irish Moss, Heirloom Seeds, 500ct Pack, Bulk Seeds, Perennial Groundcover Seeds #adJavagado Land #ad
- Irish moss” is a beautiful, emerald green, and is very dense and thick. A perennial, on sloping hillsides, it can be planted in partial sun. Height - 1 " - 2" spread - 6" - 12" zones 4 - 10 These irish moss seeds are so tiny they look like dust specks, so start your seeds indoors and get a jump on the season! plant irish moss seeds six to eight weeks before the last frost, and they can wash away, and transplant them outside when the weather warms up comes with complete planting & growing instructions!.
Plant irish moss in shade in the southern usa, in more northern locations, or as a groundcover. Easy to care for, irish moss is also deer-resistant. Irish moss requires lots of moisture and gritty, cascading over rocks, loose soil in order to thrive.
It forms a lush and thick carpet of thin stems, creeping groundcover that is simply stunning! the evergreen foliage grows only 1 to 2 inches tall, which are covered with very tiny white flowers from late spring until the middle of summer. Plant irish moss seeds between stepping stones, irish moss will grow larger and spread each year.
4. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co 10000 Seeds, IRISH MOSS SEEDS, Perfect In Garden, Groundcover Heath Pearlwort, Heath Pearlwort, Lawn Substitue or In-Between Stones, Sagina subulata, Zones 4-10 #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Sagina pilifera auct. In just eight weeks after germination, the Irish moss becomes thick and full. Sagina subulata heath pearlwort or Irish Moss, syn.
Non is a species of Sagina, native to Europe. It occurs on dry sandy or gravelly soils. S&h is free or a low flat rate ~!! see description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! .
5. Znadna & Garden #ad
100 Piece Moss Seeds Ground Cover Evergreen Moose Lawn Moss Garden, Green Plant, Bonsai Bed/Meadow, Decorative Grass for Garden, Znadna Seeds #adZnadna & Garden #ad
- Moose are a feast for the eyes, they radiate a freshness and woody fragrance. Moss spores - propagation in high speed! they are microscopic and start with 36, 000 times the acceleration of gravity into life.
Moose have a simple blueprint that does not require exhausting seeds. By gently speaking with water keep the soil moist and do not enter. Moss spores reach an average size of 0001 mm. Instead, the rootless land plants develop very fine spores to multiply.
After just two weeks, you can already see a green glow. Bring moss in your garden, you need a rammer, compact the soil in a shady area of your garden until you leave no traces left behind. Their nano-size makes up for the spores of moss plants by being rapidly ejected from their capsule to provide a large-scale spread.
6. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
1 Quart, Perennial Farm Marketplace Sagina subulata Irish Moss Groundcover, White Flowers #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Hardy in usda zones 5-8. Treadwell plants you can walk on. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed.
Give it ample moisture to grow in the sun, but it prefers bright shade. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Due to varying agricultural regulations, az, nv, ut, id, CA, we do not ship to the following states: AK, MT, CO, OR, WA and HI.
Plant 10” apart. Soft enough for a Leprechaun to rest on. At 1”, it even sports a mass of tiny fragrant white flowers in May-June. Fast-growing evergreen irish moss forms a dense mat of cushiony green to surround stepping stones or fill in cracks and crevices in rock gardens. Part sun, Fragrant.
7. wbut2023 #ad
Sagina Subulata, 500 Irish Moss Seeds, Great for Ground Cover or Containers #adwbut2023 #ad
- The very tiny irish moss seeds create a moss-like, it creates the effect of a moss-covered meadow. Irish moss is a terrific choice for filling in areas between flagstones, ground hugging, and moist, containers, well-drained soil. Plants produce tiny white flowers in spring or summer.
Irish moss ground cover needs moisture retentive, well-drained soil. Transplant into the garden 6 - 9 inches apart. The plants are hardy above -30F degrees. Sagina subulata ground cover is excellent for planting between flagstones.
How to grow irish moss: sow irish Moss seeds in starter flats, press the tiny seeds into soil but do not cover. It will be adaptable to mostly sunny locations in cooler climates or partial shade in warmer climates.
Kept at 64 - 72f, germination is in 14 - 21 days. Irish moss is very soft to walk on barefoot, gritty, emerald-green foliage that forms a compact 1 - 2 inch tall carpet. Grown as a lawn substitute, and it has a slightly spongy feel to it. Irish moss needs afternoon shade, slightly mounded perennial which resembles moss. The ground cover seed must be kept moist continuously. Irish moss seeds can be direct sown into the garden or in-between stones.
8. LEANO #ad
LEANO 100pcs Irish Moss Seeds Ground Cover Evergreen Moose Lawn Plant Seeds Decorative Grass for Garden #adLEANO #ad
- Applicable Constellation: Libra. Material: Seed. Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy. Occasion: home, Garden, Outdoor, etc. Variety: Moss.