As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nelson Plant Food #ad
Nelson Hibiscus and Flowering Tropicals In Ground Container Indoor Outdoor Granular Fertilizer NutriStar 2 LB #adNelson Plant Food #ad
- Superior quality: the leading landscapers' choice for flowers for over 30 years. Apply monthly during the growing season. Fertilizer for hibiscus & tropical plants: excellent source of nutrients and minerals for in ground and container flowering hibiscus and all tropical plants including but not limited to: Texas Star Hibiscus, Rose of Sharon, Tropical Hibiscus, Althea, Texas Sage, Mallow Hibiscus, Confederate Rose, Ixora.
Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product. Contains three sources of nitrogen, Phosphate 4%, Sulfur 5.
5% with higher Potassium for greener lush foliage, iron 4. 3%, big and brighter blooms and strong roots and vines. Plant fertilizer: helps flowering plants to improve tolerance to dry weather conditions, in addition to promoting heavy blooms, strong, fast growing and healthy vines with lush tropical foliage.
Plant food: specially designed hibiscus and all flowering tropicals food granular fertilizer featuring NPK Nitrogen 10%, Magnesium 3%, and Soluble Potash K20 12% with added minerals. Nelson plant food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Your plants get an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. Immediate results: nutristar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount.
2. Dr. Earth #ad
Natural, Dr. Earth INC 756P Exotic Exoitc Blend Palm, Tropical & Hibiscus Fertilizer 4lb #adDr. Earth #ad
- Handcrafted from human and feed grade ingredients. The only non-gmo project verified fertilizer in the U. S. A. Formulated by Milo shammas, founder of Dr. Organic transparency; omri organic material review Institute, oim organic input materials, CCOF California certified organic farmers, nop national organic program and non-GMO project verified the highest level of purity and transparency.
Earth, to grow home grown foods.
Enriched with multi-minerals, carbohydrates, proteins, humic acids & trace elements that promote the healthiest soils capable of growing the healthiest tropical plants in your yard. Sustainably made in the u. S. A. People & pet safe - no synthetic chemicals, GMO infested chicken manure or toxic ingredients. Through a collaboration of high level enviornmentalists inspired to positively change the world.
3. VPG #ad
VPG Fertilome Hibiscus & Tropical Plant Food 17-7-10-4 lb #adVPG #ad
- Apply every other week, until blooms appear, then apply once per month during bloom time. Enhances the size, color and quantity of blooms. Special formulation for Tropicals and Hibiscus that will stimulate long lasting, vibrant blossoms.
4. Earthworm Technologies #ad
Color, Root + Foliar Growth Perfect for Hibiscus, Bougainvillea & Plumeria, EarthPods Premium Hibiscus & Tropical Flower Plant Food – Easy Organic Fertilizer Spikes – 100 Capsules – Boosts Blooms #adEarthworm Technologies #ad
- No mess / no measuring / no smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 4-year supply for a single special tropical Hibiscus or use on big collection of potted tropical flowers. Premium indoor + outdoor organic tropical flower fertilizer — boosts flower production, Plumbago, Blood Lily, Crocosmia, plumeria frangipani / Lei plant, Jasmine Ixora, root growth & blossom color vibrancy for Hibiscus, Bird of Paradise, passion flower, anthurium, Lantana, Bougainvillea, Heliconia, & other tropical plants.
Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA.
Proprietary formula for superior results — special tropical flower fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants. Fast & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod all the way into potting soil mix near center of tropical plant, then just water! EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone.
5. Exotica Tropicals #ad
Professional Nursery Grade Hibiscus Fertilizer 4 LB 6 Month Slow Release Tropical Plant Food #adExotica Tropicals #ad
- Not your box-store fertilizer - this is Professional Grade Fertilizer used in Nursery / Agricultural Trade by large scale production nurseries in Florida! Highest quality professional nursery fertilizer for tropical hibiscus Plants! Contains pro grade slow release 5-6 month Coated Pellets - A little goes a long way! Also features a smaller percentage of Instant Release for a quick feeding and green up at time of first application.
Contains all micro nutrients essential for proper growth - Magnesium, Manganese, Iron, etc.
6. Dr. Earth #ad
Dr. Earth INC 756P Exotic Exoitc Blend Palm, Tropical & Hibiscus Fertilizer 4lb 2-Pack #adDr. Earth #ad
- No synthetic chemicals, chicken manure or toxic ingredients. Earth, to grow Home Grown Foods. Healthy soils are capable of growing the healthiest fruits, fish, vegetables, trees and flowering plants in your home and garden.
Formulated by Milo Shammas, founder of Dr. 2 pack, 4 lb each. Enriched with organic nutrients found naturally in land plants, ocean plants, fish bones and mined minerals from the earth. This nutritionally balanced formula promotes very rich and healthy soil equipped to grow the healthiest plants.
Organic transparency; omri organic material review institute, OIM Organic Input Materials, CCOF California Certified Organic Farmers and NOP National Organic Program. Sustainably made in the u. S. A. Through a collaboration of high level enviornmentalists inspired to positively change the world. Handcrafted from feed grade ingredients.
7. VPG #ad
12lbs, VPG Fertilome Hibiscus & Tropical Plant Food #adVPG #ad
- Enhances the size, color and quantity of blooms. Special formulation for Tropicals and Hibiscus that will stimulate long lasting, vibrant blossoms.
8. BGI Fertilizers #ad
HIBISGAIN 50lb Bag, Hibiscus Fertilizer #adBGI Fertilizers #ad
- Developed and used by commercial hibiscus growers in Homestead, FL. Formulated for the unique growing habits of Hibiscus. Applied directly on top of soil & mulch, no mixing required. Promotes big, bold blooms.