As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Hibiscus sabdariffa / Roselle Seeds ~25 by All Good Things Organic Seeds: Certified Organic #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Seeds are certified organic by oregon Tilth: certificate number OT-017423. 110 days from seed to calyx production.
Grows best from spring to summer in most climates. Annual. Know the Source. Packet: ~25 seeds 1 gram. Plant Good Seed. Our company is located in ojai, California, United States.
2. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Roselle Hibiscus AKA: Florida Cranberry, Jamaican Sorrel, Queensland Jam Plant, Hibiscus sabdariffa 15+ Seeds, Indian Sorrel, Rosella #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Fast growing hedge. Roselle can be a short-lived perennial in zones 10 and 11 otherwise it is grown as an annual. Full Sun. Well-draining soil. Farther north to zone 6, start seeds indoors and transplant outside after all danger of frost.
Fast growing. Calyxes used to make jamaican tea and jams/jellies. They have a cranberry taste. In the fall the plants explode with flowers that start the day yellow with a light blush of pink and end the day as a dark, dusty rose color.
Fifty years ago it was widely grown in florida as a summertime hedge and for its edible calyces and I don't know why it still isn't! The dark green leaves contrast nicely with the red stems and petioles, making it a beautiful specimen even before it starts to bloom.
Although each flower is only about 3" across and lasts only a day, they bushes are covered in new flowers each day. Will reach 8 feet tall in one season. Blooms in the Fall. 15+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds. Seeds can be planted outdoors in usda zones 8-11.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purslane Plant Flower Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Purslane is an edible herb grown as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 The leaves and stems are great raw in salads. It has an upright growth habit with juicy, sprawling, succulent oval leaves and mild sweet-sour flavor. You can steam them or add them to soups, stews, and other vegetable dishes.
Sow 25 purlane seeds to get a nice full plant in your herb garden. Purslane is a succulent, annual plant that you can see growing in lawns and meadows. Plants will re-grow after cutting. Only reaching 6 - 10 inches tall, this portulaca will grow a yellow flower.
4. HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA #ad
50 Jamaican Sorrel Seeds, Florida Cranberry, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Indian Roselle #adHIBISCUS SABDARIFFA #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:Jamaica, Mpn:Florida Cranberry Indian, Roselle, Hibisc. Model:Sorrel. Brand:Hibiscus Sabdariffa.
5. Black Duck Brand #ad
100% Non-GMO! by Black Duck Brand 40 Different Varieties, Set of 40 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds 40 Varieties Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! Wonderfully producing plants - current stock will last for years when stored in a dry - cool place! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
Set includes 40 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% non-gmo! GROWN IN THE USA.
6. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Amaranth 100 Seeds Amaranthus cruentus Heirloom, Non GMO, Open Pollinated #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Grows up to 6 feet High with Plumes of Pink Flowers. Versatile and nutritious Plant Grown for Greens, Sprouts and Seed. No gmo seeds. Suitable for Zones 3 - 10 Ships from Idaho USA. Ancient food Source from South America. Earthcare seeds brand hand packed in the USA by Earthcare Seeds.
7. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Thai Red Roselle Seeds Hibiscus sabdariffa 50+ Tropical Hibiscus Seeds Packed in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for Growing Seeds Now or Saving Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Seeds are ready to plant now or whenever you are ready to start your garden! Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Offering thai red roselle seeds packaged in frozen seed capsules - unique seed ‘time capsules’ designed for seed saving, seed collection, and long-term seed storage.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed Capsules make great gifts! Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial complete with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
8. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Red Stem Malabar Spinach Seeds- Green Leaf Spinach Seeds- Pack of 50 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- The thick, dark green leaves of this edible ornamental provide tasty greens throughout the summer, when traditional spinach will not grow. 55 days to maturity. The plants sport scarlet stems that contrast beautifully with the deep green of the thick, lamppost, trellis, these attractive plants reach 6 feet or more if trained on a bean tower, broad leaves.
Pkt is 50 seeds. Heat-loving and vigorous, or any vertical structure with some porousness for twining.
Many people grow red stem for purely ornamental purposes, but there's a lot of good eating on this productive plant! The mild flavor makes Red Stem equally good cooked or fresh, and is more palatable to children than the peppery cool-season varieties. Start seeds indoors, then transplant into the garden or large container with support in late spring. Nothing is easier or more productive.