As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southern Living #ad
2 Gal. Obsession Nandina Shrub #adSouthern Living #ad
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week. Low maintenance. Expected blooming Period: No Blossoms. Plant in sun to part shade. Sunlight Exposure: Full Sun. Stunning leaf color throughout all seasons. Usda zones 6-10 Seasons: Winter.
2. Compare-N-Save #ad
75333, 1 Gallon, Compare-N-Save Systemic Tree and Shrub Insect Drench #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off.
Controls aphids, japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off.
Controls aphids, japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application.
Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
3. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Giant Sequoia | Small Tree Seedling | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Seed-grown on California's Redwood Coast. Transplanting and care instructions included. Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, all while benefiting local air quality, noise pollution and soil erosion, temperatures, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!.
Grow the world’s most massive tree species! 100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling.
4. CZ Grain #ad
Austree Grow 10 Ft/Yr, 50 Hybrid Willow Trees -Fastest Growing Trees in The World, 50 Live Tree Plants #adCZ Grain #ad
- Links to YouTube videos too. If there is an issue please contact us for a fast and easy solution. Very attractive and easy to maintain. Great or wildlife and deer resistant. Easy to grow: we send detailed instructions and tips for growing success.
Fast privacy and shade: aussie hybrid Willows are very popular for their fast growing and no seeds or cotton. Good for enviornment: these amazing trees are great for erosion control, drying up bogs, producing Oxygen and filter the air. Cz grain guarantee: we guarantee all our products.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Fastest Growing Shade or Privacy Tree, Austree Hybrid Willow Tree, 10 Live Trees, 10 Austree Hybrid Willow Trees #adCZ Grain #ad
- Produce oxygen and Filter the Air. Satisfaction Guaranteed. You will be happy with these trees and how fast they grow. You will be amazed by how fast these trees grow.
Attractive tree - pleasing to the Eye. Fast growing 10-15 feet a year. Privacy and Shade in No Time. Easy to grow - Low Maintenance Trees.
|Brand||CZ Grain #ad|
|Manufacturer||CZ Grain, LLC #ad|
6. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Dwarf Papoose Sitka Spruce 1, Year Live Plant #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Juvenile needles grow like miniature puffballs on the tips of stubby, round branches. Papoose is a silver-blue dwarf of the beautiful Sitka Spruce only reaches 2 feet tall in ten years.
Great for small gardens. Takes some drought after established. Little or no fertilizer needed. Hardy zone 5-8. 1 - year live plant will reach 6 feet at maturity - shipped in container with soil.
7. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
1 Year Live Plant, Montgomery Dwarf Colorado Blue Spruce, Grows Only 4 feet Tall #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Small and somewhat globular in early years, eventually growing to a wide spreading cone. Hardy zone 2-8. This bright blue spruce is slow growing and compact making it perfect for smaller low maintenance gardens.
Powder-blue needles are very striking. 1 - year plant will reach 4 feet at maturity - shipped in container with original soil, these will be dormant from nov-may. Can be a flat globe or an upright conical dwarf - Very Hardy zones 2-8.
8. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Morus nigra, Dwarf Everbearing Black Mulberry Tree Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Makes for an excellent gift. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Makes a great plant to for filling in bare areas. Keep trimmed into a shrub or let it grow into a nice bushy tree.