As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wakefield Biochar #ad
Wakefield wfcomp-40 BioChar Garden Treatment Premium Compost for Healthier Soil OMRI Listed 1 Cubic Feet Bag #adWakefield Biochar #ad
- Multipurpose: compost could be a topdressing on established grass, a part of a custom soil mix for an annual vegetable garden, or the base for laying sod. Safe to use: omri listed premium compost so you have peace of mind that no contaminated materials are used; Pet and child friendly, and has no unpleasant odor.
Better soil: dramatically improve your soil with Premium Compost. Aged compost: aged compost which feedstock has gone through a 4 to 6-month thermic windrow process. Key benefits: offers healthier soil, conserves water usage, and reduces the need for chemical fertilizer.
2. Michigan Peat #ad
Michigan Peat 5240 Garden Magic Compost and Manure, 40-Pound #adMichigan Peat #ad
- It provides a natural nutrient content. An odor free blend of natural organic reed sedge peat and composted animal manure. Garden magic compost and manure. Available in 40-pound. Ideal for improving a wide range of planting soils.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Approximately 1 Gallon, .13 Cubic Foot ~6 Lbs, Greenhouse, and Farm, Earth Worm Castings – Organic Red Worm Compost Soil Amendment, Organic Red Worm Vermiculture and Compost Home, Garden #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Omri certified organic worm compost - our earthworm casting is composed of certified organic cow manure that has been digested, processed, and refined by red earthworms and wigglers to create the same all-natural organic compost that has sustained plant life for hundreds of millions of years. Includes recipe to create your own liquid worm castings organic liquid worm tea for smaller day-to-day use or try in large quantities as a restorative purely organic lawn food.
Worm castings organic for indoor plants - whether gardening a large outdoor crop or making the most of your favorite indoor plants, organic earthworm casting will help minimize plant disease, while maintaining water retention and supplying your indoor potting soil with beneficial nutrients.
Clean & safe vermicompost for plants - organic earthworm soil amendment for organic fruit and vegetable gardening. Organic worm castings for gardening - easy to use and odorless organic soil amendment substitute for messy and pungent cow manure compost.
Worm compost for plants & gardens - organic worm castings are the microbial-rich waste by-product of the red earthworm and wiggler, used as a clean, nearly odorless gardening manure compost in place of smellier, messier cow manure. Once digested by worms, and slow-release NPK, worm castings are then fortified with essential microbes, bacteria, while always naturally a neutral 7.0 pH. More convenient than keeping your own earthworms for gardens! .
4. Soil blend #ad
Bigger, Super Compost by Soil Blend. 8 Lb. Bag of Super Compost Organic Plant Food. 2-2-2 Concentrated 8 lbs. Makes 40 lbs. Larger Yields, Tastier Fruits & Vegetables. Nutrient Dense. #adSoil blend #ad
- Calcium & Iron. American vegetarian Association Approved & Recommended. Certified Organic. 2-2-2. Non-gmo.
5. Coast of Maine #ad
Coast of Maine OMRI Listed Bar Harbor Blend Organic Compost Potting Soil Blend for Container Gardens and Flower Pots, 2 Cubic Feet #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Ideal for all plants: lightweight, patio urns, organic compost potting soil blend that's ideal for flowers and vegetables; Perfect for hanging pots, or backyard garden.
Perfect density: Balanced design encourages water-retention and steady drainage. Plenty of material: 2 cubic feet of potting soil for your container garden or professional farm; Bag Dimensions L x W x H: 31 x 5 x 19 inches.
Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of composts and nutrients to provide everything your plants need; Comes from a blend of composts selected for their calcium, chitin, and peat composition. Certified organic: OMRI-listed for use in organic gardening operations.
6. Coast of Maine #ad
20 Quart Bag, Coast of Maine OMRI Listed Tomato and Vegetable Plant Potting Soil Compost Blend for Container Gardens and Flower Pots #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Ideal for all plants: Lightweight, organic compost potting soil blend that's ideal for tomatoes and vegetables. Certified organic: OMRI-listed and preservative-free for use in organic gardening operations.
Perfect density: Balanced design encourages water retention and steady drainage. Plenty of material: 20 quarts of potting soil for your container garden or professional farm; Material: Earthworms. Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of composts and nutrients to provide everything your plants need.
7. Tarp Tie Down #ad
Tarp Tie Down Compost Sifter Sieve for Compost Potting Soil Lawn Garden Landscape Rock. Advanced roll and tilt Design yields Quantity Amounts of Premium sift While Easily offloading The Rough. #adTarp Tie Down #ad
- Galvanized guide rod and super tough ABS guide brackets serve to keep the shake tray perfectly aligned and tilt-action ready. Large guided shake tray rolls back and forth for high capacity sift production.
Large base frame sets atop your workhorses and allows for wheelbarrow or catch bin placement underneath. 1/4" wire screen produces ideal sift composition for easy spreading or potting where needed. The shake tray has tilt action for instant offload of your rough into a separate pile.
8. Raw Rutes #ad
Stainless Garden Sifter for Compost, Dirt and Potting Soil, Welded Wire Mesh Hand Held Garden Sifter 13"x21", Raw Rutes #adRaw Rutes #ad
- Perfect for sifting compost, potting soil and dirt! clean landscaping Rocks Using Water! Durable, one Piece Stainless Steel Frame! Fully-welded chrome Plated Grate With 1/2" Gaps! .